⭐ Best Sports Betting Bonuses USA 2021
Online sportsbooks give you free bets, risk free bets, and deposit bonuses when you create a new account. Sports bettors can get thousands of dollars in extra money for MLB baseball, NFL, NBA, NHL NCAA Basketball and Football, as well as hundreds of other events.
Free Sports Bets USA
Online sports betting sites give you free bets to test out their user interface. No deposit free bets are usually small, and if you win you’ll keep your winnings but not the stake. However, no min deposit is required. With deposit match free bets, the online sportsbooks will match your first deposit with a free bet of the same size. Bet settlement must usually happen within 7 days so that you are eligible for the bonus.
|Sportsbook||No Deposit Free Bet||Matched Free Bet|
Pro tip: If the terms & condition of the deal doesn’t limit odds for the free bet, try to hit a lucky parlay and get yourself a big payday. If it goes south, you haven’t really lost anything – only the free bet. The upside is massive.
Risk Free Bets in the United States
Risk free bets are the most common sports betting bonus offers in the US. If your first baseball bet loses, the sports betting site will give you a refund in site credit, or a matching free bet. You must then bet through the amount a set number of times to satisfy wagering requirements. In rare cases, the loss is compensated in cash. Check T&C for details.
|Sportsbook||Risk Free Bet||Compensated as||Wagering Requirement|
|BetMGM||$1,000||5x Free Bet||1x|
|FOX Bet||$500||Site Credit||1x|
|Hard Rock Sportsbook||$100||Cash||None|
|PointsBet||$500 + 1,500 (pointsbetting)||Free Bets||1x|
|The Score||$500||Free Bet||1x|
|Caesars Sportsbook||$5,000||Free Bet Credit||1x|
|WynnBET||$1,000 (MI) / $500 (NJ)||Free Bet||1x|
|BetFred Colorado||$500||Free Bet||1x|
Deposit Match Betting Bonus USA
Deposit match bonuses match your deposit up to a certain percentage – always clearly stated in the bonus offer like: “We’ll match your deposit 200% up to $100!”. Effectively this means that when you deposit $50, you’ll get $150 to bet with. It’s a great deal. The most common deposit bonus is a 100% deposit match.
|Bet365||100%||Up to $500||1x|
|Action247||100%||Up to $400||N/A|
|BetRivers||100%||Up to $250||1x|
|DraftKings||20%||Up to $1,000||25x|
|PlayUp Colorado||200%||Up to $200||10x|
|Tipico||100%||Up to $750||N/A|
|MaximBet||100%||Up to $1,000||1x|
⭐ Online Betting Sites US 2021
Check the list above to find the legal sportsbooks with great bonuses in your state.
Real money online betting in the United States is becoming regulated state by state. Considering we’re the Land of the Free, that hasn’t been the case for sports bettors. Fortunately, the tide’s about to change, and online betting is becoming legal slowly but surely.
⭐ Legal Sports Betting States
We’ve got a handful of states that have their online sports betting sites up and running. Here’s the states that currently offer legal betting in September 2021:
- NJ Sports Betting – the first to legalize gambling, and the most competitive and open market
- PA Sports Betting – competitive betting market
- Colorado Sports Betting – set to become a challenger for New Jersey
- WV Sports Betting – figured out their problems at launch, now need to expand offering
- Illinois Sports Betting – BetRivers the first online site to launch. FanDuel & DraftKings also available.
- Best Sportsbooks in Indiana – a force to reckon with.
- TN Sports Betting – launched on November 1st 2020
- Iowa Sports Betting – online betting in Iowa launched on January 1st 2021.
- Michigan Sports Betting – launched on January 22nd 2021
- Virginia Sports Betting – launched in January 2021.
- New Hampshire – DraftKings Sportsbook the monopoly provider
- Rhode Island – in-person registration at a casino required
- Oregon – Oregon Lottery Scoreboard, the monopoly provider
- Washington D.C. – Gambet DC & BetMGM DC the only options.
- CT Sports Betting (2021 launch)
- Maryland Sports Betting (2021 launch)
- Arizona Sports Betting – Launched September 9th
- Wyoming Sports Betting – Launched on September 1, 2021.
States that will soon legalize sports betting
Ohio gambling is on the verge of being legalized.
The Next States to legalize sports betting
There are also some states that offer retail sports betting, and are ready to make the jump to online sports betting as well. The laws and regulations in these jurisdictions are not yet clear, but we expect them to be sorted out in the next two years.
⭐ Mobile Sports Betting Apps
You don’t need real money sports betting app to place sports wagers on your phone. All the online betting sites are entirely compatible with your phone’s browser, no matter if you’re running an iOS, Android, Blackberry, or a Windows Phone.
However, you can find betting apps if your state has legalized online gambling. For example, in New Jersey, FanDuel and DraftKings have their real money betting apps in Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store. But you don’t need them really, as the mobile betting sites work just as well on your browser.
⭐ Best Sports Betting Sites in the US
Sports betting is spreading across America, and currently several sportsbooks compete for the top spot in the US sports betting market. However, some online sportsbooks are slightly better than others:
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
Currently in September 2021, DraftKings takes the first place. DraftKings started as a fantasy sports site, but they have taken the lead in the US as the most prominent sports betting site.
You can bet all the major sports online: DraftKings has NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL. You can also bet on college sports, as well as English Premier League and the Champions league if you’re into soccer. The odds are competitive, and they know what makes US bettors tick: Great bonuses with ongoing promotions that you’ll benefit from in the long run.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM sportsbook is available everywhere you can gamble. They can’t quite compare with the DraftKings hype machine yet, but they give solid odds and great bonuses to all American bettors. If you want a reputable sportsbook that you can take anywhere, BetMGM is your choice. For example, BetMGM Virginia bonus code gives you $1,000 risk-free bet.
PointsBet features the best promotions of any US sportsbook. Because they are smaller than most of their competitors, they take any sporting event seriously. If you want great promotions and bonuses for March Madness, the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, World Series, or the Stanley Cup, make sure you check out PointsBet before placing a single bet.
⭐ Sports Betting Guides
All sports and sporting events are not the same. Therefore, you need to employ different strategies when betting on different sports. BonusFinder US has compiled the best bonuses and sports betting tips for all the major sports in the US. From the following sites, you can find the best betting tips for different sports, regardless of the game or event.
- Baseball Betting Guide
- NHL Betting Guide
- NBA Betting Guide
- NFL Betting Guide
- MLS Betting Guide
- UFC Betting Guide
- March Madness Betting Guide
- Horse Racing Betting Guide
⭐ New US Sportsbooks 2021
New sportsbooks are being launched throughout the US on a monthly basis. With more states legalizing gambling, we can expect more and more sportsbooks to join the ranks of legal US sports betting in the coming months.
- DraftKings Wyoming is the newest addition to the DK sportsbook empire. They are set to launch before the 2021 football season.
- DraftKings Virginia is taking bets online in the state from January 24, 2021. The VA promo offer is the usual 20% up to $1K deposit match bonus.
- Betway Sportsbook originally launched in several states in Spring 2021. They plan to enter 10 states before the end of 2021.
- Betway Indiana launched on May 28th to become Indiana’s 12th sportsbook app.
- Betway Colorado joined the competitive Colorado market in April 2021 with a betting site and an app.
- Bally Bet is the newest Colorado and Iowa sportsbook with plans to expand to other states in 2021.
- TwinSpires Sportsbook launched in five states in Spring 2021 as owner Churchill Downs rebranded BetAmerica outside New Jersey.
- PlayUp Sportsbook is another Colorado betting site with plans to join the New Jersey market in 2021.
- Betfred Iowa Sports has a $500 wager match offer and $40 promo cash for Iowans.
- WynnBET Tennessee launched in May 2021 as the 6th online betting site in the state.
- Barstool Sportsbook Michigan has launched with no deposit bonus and risk-free bet offers.
- BetMGM Sportsbook Arizona launched on September 9th, 2021 with a $1,000 risk-free bet offer for Arizonans.
- WynnBET Arizona Sportsbook launched on September 9th, 2021 with its $1,000 risk-free offer for Arizona bettors.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Arizona has launched on September 9th, 2021 with a 20% up to $1,000 deposit bonus offer for Arizonans.
- BetMGM Iowa has a $1,000 risk-free bet welcome offer for Iowans.
- Caesars AZ Sportsbook has launched beginning September 9th, 2021 with its $5,000 risk-free bet offer for Arizonans. Use promo code BONUSFINDERRF in Arizona to claim the welcome promotion.
- Caesars MI Sportsbook has the usual $5,000 risk-free bet offer for Michiganders with Caesars Michigan promo code BONUSFINDERRF.
- Fanduel AZ sportsbook is available in the Copper State after September 9th when online and retail sports betting went live.
- TwinSpires Sportsbook in Arizona will be in the Copper State soon. It has a secured a license in partnership with Tonto Apache Tribe.
- BetRivers Sportsbook AZ will be in the Copper State soon. It has a secured a license in partnership with Arizona Rattlers.
- Unibet Sportsbook in Arizona is in the Copper State taking your bets. It gives Arizonans a $500 risk free bet offer.
- SI Sportsbook launched in Colorado in August 2021.
- SuperBook NJ launched in September 2021, with Arizona to follow soon.
- BetMGM Mississippi App launched in the state so that the MS bettors can also get the risk free bonus for retail betting.
Online Sports Betting FAQ
- Is online betting legal in the USA?
- Are online betting sites safe?
- What's the best online betting site?
- Are my betting winnings taxed?
- Do I need a bonus code to claim a sportsbook bonus?