Best Online Casinos in the USA
In 2021, the American online casino scene is as vibrant as its ever been. Each online casino site has something unique to offer – in this real money casino guide, we’ll dig deep on how you can enhance your gambling experience by playing at the best US online casinos.
Real Money Online Casinos in the US
Real money online casinos are available in several states across the US. However, the same casinos are not available in every state. You can claim up to $1,510 bonus from the best online casinos in the US. For your benefit, we’ve only listed the casinos available in several states. For a state specific online casino listing, look below.
|Online Casino||Available In||Total Bonus|
|DraftKings||NJ, PA, MI, WV||$1,510|
|BetMGM||NJ, PA, MI, WV||$1,025|
|WynnBET||NJ, MI, WV||$1,000|
|Barstool iCasino||PA, MI||$500|
|Golden Nugget||NJ, MI||$1,000|
|TwinSpires Casino||PA, MI||$500|
Legal Online Casino States
In 2021, four states have legalized online casino games. Although the American gaming industry is still in its infancy, you can participate in online slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer games in these four states. More states are set to join the legal gambling club in 2021 and 2022.
NJ was the first state to legalize online casinos back in 2013. There are more than 20 online casinos and even more sports betting sites in the state. The best NJ no deposit casinos give players up to $25 for free, whereas the deposit match bonuses can go as high as $1,500. More than 1,000 online slots NJ are available at the best casinos.
Pennsylvania is almost like NJ’s younger sibling when it comes to online gambling. With 10+ casinos live and more being added constantly, the future of PA online casinos looks bright. They also have some exclusive casinos like the Hollywood Casino Online.
West Virginia is a small gambling state, but they were the third in the country to legalize mobile casinos and sports betting. Although WV is a small market, the WV online casino industry has attracted the attention of some large players in the industry.
Michigan online casinos opened up on January 23rd 2021, and the industry’s been growing rapidly ever since. The total gambling handle is closing in on Pennsylvania, and Michigan might well overtake PA by the end of the year.
Online Casinos in the US by Category
When it comes to online gambling, many of us have niche interests. Consequently, we offer detailed lists of American online casinos in three distinct categories – casino bonus, free spins, and legal sports betting. These sections make it easier for players like yourself to get the most out of your gaming experience.
- Best US Casino Bonuses: BonusFinder lists legal American online casinos that offer the best casino bonuses. These include ongoing promotions as well as welcome offers. These deals change often, so check this site and New USA No Deposit Casinos 2021 page.
- Top US Free Spin Casinos: Online slot fans covet free spins, as they give them the chance to win untold sums of money. However, at this moment, American online casinos mostly hand out free cash instead of free spins. Convert them to free spins, and you can play 100 or 200 free spins – no deposit! You can find the offers easiest on our free spins page.
- Best US Casinos For Online Betting: sports betting is the most widespread form of gaming in America today. While casino gaming mostly remains confined to NJ, PA, WV, Michigan, and Delaware, online betting is legal in states like Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee and Colorado. Many of these states have a mix of homegrown and international players, so the market is competitive in many states.
Fastest Paying Online Casinos
The fastest way to cash out your winnings is playing at Play+ Casinos. Play+ is a prepaid card offered by most US online casinos. Start by depositing at a well-known American online casino. Secondly, register your Play+ card. Finally, when you want to withdraw, select Play+ (or your online casino’s branded card). When you receive your funds hours later, use them as places that accept Discover. Alternatively, you can withdraw cash from your card at any ATM on the PULSE or NYCE network.
|Online Casino||Payout Time||Bonus Offer|
|Golden Nugget Online Casino||3-24 hours+||100% up to $1000|
|Mohegan Sun Online Casino||3-24 hours+||100% up to $1000|
|BetMGM||3-24 hours+||100% up to $1,000 in FreePlay|
|Borgata Online Casino||3-24 hours+||100% up to $600 in bonus cash|
|Pala Casino||3-24 hours+||$25 no-deposit bonus on registration, 100% up to $500 bonus cash on deposit|
|Unibet||3-24 hours+||$10 no-deposit bonus on registration, 100% up to $500 bonus cash on deposit|
Minimum Deposit Online Casinos
You don’t need to make a substantial first deposit to play for real money. For instance, sites like 888Casino and PartyCasino allow players to play for as little as $10. With a bit of luck, it’s possible win real money from these minimum deposit casino usa offers.
|Minimum Deposit||Online Casino||Welcome Offer|
|$10 minimum||888Casino||120% up to $500 on first deposit|
|$10 minimum||PartyCasino||100% up to $1,000|
|$10 minimum||Caesar’s Online Casino||100% match up to $1,000 in bonus cash|
|$10 minimum||BetRivers||100% match up to $250 in bonus cash|
|$10 minimum||Sugarhouse||100% up to $250 in bonus cash|
|$10 minimum||bet365||100% up to $500 in bet credits|
Mobile Casino Apps
It’s 2021. Consequently, most American online casinos offer mobile functionality to their players. Many sites have mobile apps, but even those that don’t are designed to work in mobile browsers. All websites we recommend work on both iOS and Android devices, as well as on rare ones like Blackberry and Windows Phone.
Mobile-friendly casinos can be found in America, so they offer functionality to all devices. If your phone can run a modern web browser like Google Chrome, you can play online casino games in America. Most online casinos offer mobile apps, but when a particular site doesn’t, their game software will work in your mobile browser just fine.
Most online casinos offer the same number of slots and casino games on mobile. They often have the same graphics, but with features that make gaming on a mobile device a breeze.
New Online Casino in the US
If you’re a gaming enthusiast, there’s a good chance you’ve played at all the best American online casinos already. Fortunately, several new gaming sites have recently popped up in the US online casino scene. Eager to make a name for themselves, these sites often offer lucrative bonuses. As such, we strongly encourage you to check them out, so you won’t miss the best offers.
- Betway Casino is going to launch in all the online casino states before the end of the year.
- Betway Casino PA is the newest PA online casino with a welcome bonus of $1,000 match bonus.
- Barstool iCasino has launched in Michigan and PA.
- WynnBET Casino is one of the newest entrants to the US casino market, already launching in NJ and Michigan.
- Borgata PA launched in PA to complement their succesful NJ online casino.
- Caesars PA is another NJ online casino that has turned it’s attention to Pennsylvania market.
- BetMGM Michigan opened up on January 23rd with the launch of Michigan online gambling.
- Golden Nugget Michigan is the second Golden Nugget operation in US online gambling.
- BetRivers Michigan expanded the Rush Street gaming to the Great Lakes state on January 23rd.
- TwinSpires Casino Michigan opened in April 2021 alongside the PA Casino.
- TwinSpires Casino PA replaced BetAmerica Online Casino in Spring 2021.
- Stardust Casino was brought back to life as PA & NJ online casinos in 2021 by FanDuel.
- PlayLive! Casino opened in Pennsylvania in Winter 2021 to complement the Live! Casinos in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Types of Online Bonuses
Almost every casino in Vegas tosses out comps to keep their players happy. Similarly, the best American online casinos are no different. Here are the most common bonuses you’ll encounter at top US online casinos:
- No-Deposit Free Money: In markets like NJ, competition is cutthroat. To attract players, NJ online casinos will offer bonuses if you sign up for an account. These are called no-deposit bonuses. While small, getting any amount of cash for free is amazing. The winnings are in most cases paid in site credits you can use to win real money.
- Deposit Bonuses: This bonus is the most common online casino offer. In return for depositing, American online casinos will match your sum up to a set amount. For instance, a 100% up to $500 would give you a total of $400 if you deposit $200. If you’re after big money, providers like 888Casino offer thousands in bonus cash through their offers.
- Cashback: Cashback is a loyalty scheme that pays you back a percentage of your wagers or net losses. For example, 10% cashback on monthly net losses of $500 would get you $50.
- Reload Bonuses: Sometimes, US online casinos will dangle these deals when you lose your bankroll. Often, they reserve this arrangement for VIP members. But, sometimes, they’ll offer them as part of an ongoing promotion.
- Free Spins: A popular bonus offer elsewhere in the world, free spins have yet to catch on in America. In time, though, we are confident they will make their debut here. Free spins are exactly what they sound like – they are spins on slot games that cost the player nothing. Money won can be awarded as bonus cash (with wagering requirements attached) or real cash (withdrawable.)
Remember: every American online casino promotion comes with a bit of a catch. Wagering requirements are only the start – expiry dates and other conditions also apply. Wagering requirements also vary from site-to-site. Some sites impose 10x requirements, others 5x, and some only require you to bet through bonus funds once. You can find the best no wagering and low wagering casino bonuses from our site.
Types Of Casino Games At American Online Casinos
If you’ve gambled at real-world casinos before, you’ll be pleased by what American online casinos have to offer. The selection is excellent, the odds of winning are high, and with a little luck, you could win significant cash payouts.
Blackjack, roulette, slots – offer the experience of casino gambling, but from the comfort of your home. Software-based games not doing it for you? Many US online casinos offer live dealer games. In other words, a real dealer, via a live stream, deals the cards, not an algorithm.
|Online Slots||Slots are easily the most popular game in any American online casino. Any decent site will have hundreds of titles and scores of variants to choose from. From classic 3-reel machines to games that offer 1,024 ways to win, the options are endless. Lastly, some slots boast progressive jackpots worth, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars.|
|Scratch Cards||These games are virtual versions of corner store scratch tickets. Don’t balk at them – they’re way better than their real-world counterparts. Lottery-issued scratch tickets only return an 65% of winnings to players. Meanwhile, American online scratch cards have RTPs as high as 95%!|
|Sports Betting||From football to soccer, Americans love sports betting. Football Sundays and the baseball season get a whole lot more interesting with a couple of dollars on the line.|
|Live Blackjack||Online Blackjack games offer some of thinnest edges online. In some cases, the house only has an advantage of 0.1%. In American online casinos, you’ll find software-based and live dealer versions of the classic table game.|
|Live Roulette||Available in software-based or live dealer versions. You’ll find American and European versions in most US online casinos. At the eisk of sounding unpatriotic, we recommend European roulette over American. Why? Because American roulette has two “zero slots” instead of one, which increases the house edge significantly.|
|Live Craps||Who doesn’t like hitting the Craps table? Craps at live casinos are not yet available, but with Evolution Gaming releasing Live Craps, you can hit the table right from your couch. That’s perfect.|
Best Online Slots
The best American online casinos are always adding new slot games. Consequently, you’ll find legendary games that emphasize entertainment AND the potential for big wins. To make the most of your time, claim one of the massive bonuses listed above. Then, use your bonus cash on the games we’ve listed below.
We’ve selected these games because they offer profitable bonus rounds, big coin wins, and a high win percentage overall.
So, with no further adieu, here are the top five real money slot titles in America:
- Starburst: A space-themed slot by NetEnt. Its simple yet sharp graphics/sound will grow on you. Watch out for the expanding wilds, which expand to take up a whole reel! Starburst is also globally the #1 played online slot machine.
- Da Vinci Diamonds: A main stay in most Las Vegas casinos and tribal casinos around the country, Da Vinci Diamonds is available online, too. With a bit of luck, you can line up the diamonds and line your pockets.
- Irish Riches: If you dream of winning life-changing money, give Irish Riches a spin. With an average jackpot of over $700,000, it has made the day of countless players over the years. You’ll find Irish Riches exclusively on 888 Casino.
- Divine Fortune: One of the best progressive slots available in the US. The progressive Divine Fortune jackpot can reach hunderds of thousands before someone hits it. Most likely the best US game for real big wins.
- Game King Video Poker: The biggest and best video poker in Las Vegas, Game King Video Poker is also available online. Play 9 different video poker games and win up to $80,000.
Software Providers for Online Casinos
The best game developers in the industry supply slot and casino game titles to online casino US. Most American gaming sites boast titles from multiple software vendors. Some US online casinos, like 888Casino, have exclusive games developed in-house. The most common casino software providers that supply real money casino games to USA online casinos include:
- Scientific Games
- Blueprint Gaming
- Lightning Box
- Side City
- High 5 Games
Each developer has areas where they are strong. For instance, NetEnt excels in creating slots that offer engrossing graphics, sound, and creative online gameplay. Meanwhile, IGT slots cover well-loved brands like Wheel of Fortune and Monopoly. However, you can count on top US online casinos to offer a balanced selection of slots from several different developers.
Finding a Legal Online Casino
We here at BonusFinder only list American online casinos that are licensed by recognized state gaming authorities. On top of this, we don’t list online casinos that have questionable ownership or a bad reputation. Not every US online casino is as well-known as Harrah’s or the Caesars. However, every US online casino listed on this site conducts themselves professionally and transparently.
Online casinos and sportsbooks listed on this site and licensed and regulated by at least one of the following agencies:
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- NH Racing and Charitable Gaming Commission
- West Virginia Lottery Commission
- Oregon Lottery
- Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission
- Indiana Gaming Commission
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
- Colorado Department of Revenue – Division of Gaming
Online gambling in America, no matter whether you are in Pennsylvania or Michigan, is safe and secure. Bodies like the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board ensure that games are fair, and that player funds are kept separate from operations capital. Consequently, you can trust the casinos we list with your money. Focus on fun and leave the rest to us!
We are also firm believers in customer service. The best American online casinos ensure that customer satisfaction is a top priority. Casinos we promote are fast to respond to inquiries through avenues like live chat clients and e-mail. Some US online casinos even offer phone contact. Most of all, they should provide help around the clock. American gamers play morning, noon, or night – the best sites are there for you 24/7.
US Online Casinos FAQ
- What are the best online casinos in America?
The best US online casino depends on what you’re looking for in a gaming site. Slot fans will swoon over Golden Nugget Online Casino, as they have over 600 titles on offer.
Browse the subsections here at BonusFinder, and you’ll find your gaming site quickly.
- Can I win real money at online casinos?
Yes. If luck is on your side, you can win cash from American online casinos in the short term. However, in the long run, the house has the edge. As such, make fun a priority - set a limit and stay within it.
- How do I gamble at a real money online casino?
Start by finding a legal US online casino that resonates with you. Then, register your account. Lastly, ready your payment details and make a deposit. It's made real easy and the casino will guide you through the whole deposit process, step-by-step.
- What online slots can I play for money?
The best American online casinos offer hundreds of slots that allow real money play. Golden Nugget Online Casino, for example, has well over 600 slots to choose from.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Book of Dead
- Divine Fortune (jackpot slot)
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Wolf Gold
- How can I know that online casino gambling site is legit?
Every legal US casino is regulated by a state authority, like Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. If you don't see their logo, don't trust the casino! Although a site says US players accepted, it doesn't mean you can trust it.
There are many sites where you can gamble online. Sites such as Red dog casino, El royale casino, Bovada casinos, and Sun palace accept US players. However, they are not under US gambling law nor are they licensed in the states.