Best Minimum Deposit Casinos in the USA
The best minimum deposit casino in the US is DraftKings with a $5 minimum deposit. All other regulated online casinos require you to deposit at least $10. You can play casino games, including table games, live dealer games, and jackpot slots with the $5 or $10 deposit. To be eligible for the casino deposit match bonus, you need to deposit more.
|Online Casino||Minumum Deposit||Eligible Payment Method||Available In|
|DraftKings Casino||$5||Visa or PayPal||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|BetMGM||$10||Visa or PayPal||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|BetRivers||$10||Visa or PayPal||PA, MI, WV|
|Borgata||$10||Visa or PayPal||PA, NJ|
|Caesars||$10||Visa or PayPal||PA, NJ|
|Party Casino||$10||Visa or PayPal||NJ|
|Hollywood Casino||$10||Visa or PayPal||PA|
Top US Online Casinos with $5 / $10 Minimum Deposit
Most legal US online casinos don’t require a big deposit. You can check out the following casinos with as little as $5 or $10. The best casinos are available in New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, while others are limited to operating in one state only.
1. DraftKings Online Casino
DraftKings online casino operates in all legal casino states in the US. They only require you to deposit $5 to start playing. Their welcome bonus package is equally enticing $10 in site credits for free, and up to $1,500 match on your first deposit.
2. BetMGM Casino
BetMGM Casino is one of the biggest and best online casinos in the United States. They offer the widest selection of casino games for Americanns, as they operate in NJ, PA, WV, and MI. You can try the site out with their free $25 no deposit bonus, and if you want to put in your own money, they only require you to deposit $10. If you want their full 100% up to $1,000 bonus, you need to deposit a matching sum.
BetRivers Casino (formerly SugarHouse Casino) operates in PA, MI, and WV. They provide players a range of table games, slots, and progressive jackpots for as little as $10 deposit. In New Jersey they still operate under the SugarHouse brand name, and run one of the biggest NJ online casinos. Their bonus is 100% up to $250 deposit match with $10 minimum deposit.
4. Borgata Casino
Borgata used to be a NJ only operation, but now the famous Atlantic City casino has expanded their online presence to Pennsylvania as well. You can play $20 for free, and when you want to deposit, you can do so with as little as $10. The welcome bonus package runs all the way up to a $1,000.
5. Caesars Casino
Caesars is another well known land based casino brand. The Las Vegas and Atlantic City giant has online casinos in PA and NJ. In NJ, you’ll get $10 to try out the casino. However, this offer is not available in PA, so you need to deposit the $10 minimum to start playing. They will match your first deposit up to $1,000.
PartyCasino is the only USA no wagering casino, with their 25 free spins offer. You can claim these spins with a $10 deposit. In addition, Party Casino will match your first deposit up to $1,000.
7. Hollywood Casino Online
Hollywood Online Casino is a Pennsylvania exclusive. They have a two-tier welcome bonus, where you get $251 matched deposit on your first two deposits. If you deposit the minimum $10 twice, you’ll be left with $20 extra to play with. Hollywood also offers new players a $10 no deposit bonus.
$20 Deposit US Casinos
In addition to $10 casinos, all American online casino bonuses are available for $20 deposit. Therefore, you can get at least $20 extra cash and some free spins from many US casinos. The only exception to this is Golden Nugget Casino, where you need to deposit $30 to claim 200 free spins.
Before you add funds to your online casino account, you need to be aware of the different deposit and withdrawal options. Not all online casinos accept all payment methods, so you need to check the BonusFinder US casino review or the casino website to see which methods are eligible.
- Visa or Mastercard: Making a deposit via credit or debit card is the fastest and most convenient option. Deposits with credit cards and debit cards start from $5.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: Many online casinos offer their own Play+ Prepaid Card. These Play+ Casinos accept $10 and $5 deposits with the Playplus card, and all the payments are instant.
- PayPal: Almost every legal casino in the US accepts the most popular electronic wallet in the world. The best PayPal casinos accept deposits starting from $5. It is also convenient for privacy, as the casino name won’t appear on your banking statement.
- Neteller / Skrill: Skrill and Neteller are e-wallets similar to PayPal. However, they are often not eligible for casino bonuses.
- Casino cage: All regulated real money casinos in NJ and PA have a brick-and-mortar casino as their primary license holders. Therefore, you can drive down to your local casino and have them add funds to your account.
- PayNearMe: With PayNearMe, you’ll get a barcode from the cashier of your online casino. When you take it to your local 7-eleven, you can deposit funds starting from $10. However, there is a $3,99 fee for just using the service.
- Online banking: US Online casinos also accept payments from major banks. However, the minimum deposit tends to be up to $25.
- ACH transfer: Also known as e-checks, they are the internet equivalent of paper checks. The time for handling these payments is slightly longer, but the minimum payment is the regular $10. VIP Preferred is the third-party operator used by most online casinos.
Terms and Conditions
Before making your first deposit to and top casino, regardless of the low deposit casino, you must read the specific bonus T&Cs of the casino provider. It is the only way to get all the vital info on things like gaming options, bonus wagering requirements, possible payment or banking methods limited, match bonus promotion timeframes, and betting limits before.
- Eligible Deposit Methods: Usually, you can’t claim the minimum bonus amount with all the payment methods. Normally, only PayPal, Prepaid Cards or Visa / MasterCard are supported for $10 or $5 deposits.
- Maximum Win: Casinos restrict the maximum wins you can gain when you deposit the lowest possible amount. If you can’t withdraw, this is probably the reason.
- Wagering Requirements: Even if you take the minimum bonus, you need to play through your deposit and bonus before you can withdraw. The typical playthrough requirements at US casinos are between 1x and 10x
- Time Limit: Casino bonuses have wagering time limits. Typically, you need to play your bonus funds within 7 days.
- Eligible Games: The mimimum casino bonus can not be used on high RTP games like blackjack, and some slots. If you can play these games, they won’t contribute 100% to the wagering requirements.
Benefits of Low Minimum Deposit
The advantages of low deposits are quite obvious. You don’t need to risk a lot of money to start playing online casino games. You are risking 5 or 10 bucks, and you still gain access to the casinos other promotions and offers as well. If you go empty handed, you are not worse off after playing for the minimum sum.
Disadvantages of Minimum Deposit Casinos
Depositing the minimum amount might not allow a player to access the full potential of a casino bonus (generally speaking, the more you deposit, the better the match bonus amount). This is the only real disadvantage of playing with a low deposit.
Getting the Most out of Your Minimum Deposit
If you want to maximize the benefits of your low deposit amount, there are few key rules to follow. These apply regardless of which online casino sites you choose, as they help you manage your bankroll, play longer, and possibly win more real money.
- Play Penny Slots: Penny Slots are slots machines where you can play with $0.01 or $0.02 line bet. Therefore, your $5 or $10 will go a long way.
- Look for High RTP Games with Low Volatility: First look for a game with high Return-to-Player (RTP) and low house edge. Then try to find one with low volatility, this means that the game pays out often, making your bankroll last longer.
- Check the Wagering Requirements: Some casinos don’t exclude high RTP games like Game King Video Poker from the bonus wagering. Play these games to clear the wagering requirements, then use your extra cash as you wish.
- Combine with Other Promotions: Once you’ve cleared your bonus, you can access other promotions. When you combine the advice above with free spins or daily casino offers, you’ll get more extra money for free.
- (Try Progressive Jackpots): This is not advisable for bankroll management. However, if you want to hit it big, you can use your mimimum deposit on jackpot slots like Divine Fortune jackpot, and try to win life-changing money.
- What is the minimum amount I can deposit in the USA?
You can claim your bonus with a deposit of $5 to DraftKings Online Casino.
- Can I get a bonus without a deposit?
Yes, there are a lot of no deposit USA casinos available from BonusFinder US.
- Can I get the minimum deposit bonus with PayPal?
Yes, PayPal and credit cards are eligible for the bonus on every casino that accepts the payment methods.