⭐ New PA Online Casinos January 2022
Pennsylvania was one the first states to allow online gambling in the U.S. Since then, the online casino industry in PA has blossomed and several online casino operators have joined in on the fun. New online casinos are introduced to players constantly. BonusFinder lists all the newest PA online casinos and what you can expect from them before signing up.
|New Online Casino PA||Bonus||Wagering||Launched|
|Betway Casino||$1,000 Bonus||30x||July 2021|
|TwinSpires Casino||$500 Risk Free Play + 250 Free Spins||1x||April 2021|
|Stardust Casino||$1,000 Risk Free Play||1x||April 2021|
|Borgata Casino||$1,020 Bonus||1x, 15x||February 2021|
|BetMGM Casino||$1,025 Bonus||1x, 15x||December 2020|
|PlayLive! Casino||$500 Bonus + 25 Free Spins||10x, 20x||August 2020|
|FanDuel Casino||$1,000 Risk Free Play||1x||June 2020|
Best New Casino Sites in Pennsylvania
Some of the best online casino brands in the US and around the world are joining the Pennsylvania market, and each of them brings something different to the table. Many of the new casinos are trying to stand out by relying on a local brand or introducing different promos and games from the others.
- Betway: A global brand with both a casino and sportsbook site
- TwinSpires: Churchill Downs rebranded BetAmerica as TwinSpires
- Stardust: Former Las Vegas casino brand brings a great table game selection to PA
- Borgata: Great selection of slots and promotions
- BetMGM: One of the biggest game libraries in Pennsylvania
- PlayLive!: An online extension of one of the new land-based casino near Philadelphia
- FanDuel: Now the online casino has a stand-alone app
Next Online Casinos to Launch in PA
As PA is home to close to 13 million residents, new online casino brands are constantly looking into launching their sites in the Keystone state. A few of the casinos we can expect to join in the near future are:
- PointsBet: PointsBet has recently expanded into casino gambling, and their application in PA is currently pending.
- 888 Casino PA: 888 is a New Jersey success story, and PA players have long waited for it to be available in Pennsylvania too.
- Harrah’s Online Casino PA: With Caesars PA already in action, Harrah’s might join the state later.
- PlayStar Casino: PlayStar is looking to expand into PA during the first half of 2022.
- Bally Bet: Bally’s hopes to launch their sportsbook and potentially igaming as well in the Keystone State.
- Golden Nugget: Golden Nugget ventured first into Michigan after the popular New Jersey casino took off, and we can expect them to look into a Pennsylvania site as well.
⭐ New Bonuses in Pennsylvania
When choosing a new online casino to try, one of the most important things to consider are the bonus offers. New players who register for the first time often get a welcome offer from the casinos to test out the games. These offers range from risk free play to deposit matches, and some even hand out free money or free spins to new users. You can find all available bonuses from our extensive casino reviews.
- BetMGM: BetMGM offers new players a 100% deposit match up to $1,000 as well as $25 free, which makes this one of the best offers in PA.
- Stardust: At Stardust, you can play the games for 24 hours, and your losses are covered up to a $1,000.
- TwinSpires: TwinSpires PA also offers risk free play, as well as 250 free spins (50 per day for 5 days), which you can spend on Starburst.
Newest Existing User Promotions
In addition to PA casino bonuses, online casinos in Pennsylvania offer promotions to existing customers regularly. While these promotions tend not to be as generous as the sign up offers, you can get a bit of extra cash when playing your favorite games or win big in a leaderboard contest. Most promotions don’t last for very long, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!
|Online Casino PA||Promotion||What Is It?||Valid Until|
|Stardust Casino||Refer a Friend||You both get $50 after your friend registers & plays||Ongoing|
|TwinSpires PA||Slot of the Week||Get 20 free spins after playing the slot for $10||Ongoing with a new slot weekly|
|BetMGM PA||Bet & Get||Bet $10 a specific slot & get $5 free||Ongoing|
|Unibet PA||Table Games Race||Play table games for weekly cash prizes||Ongoing with weekly reset|
⭐ Pennsylvania Online Casino Requirements
BonusFinder US only lists legal, legitimate online casinos in the United States. We won’t recommend casinos that have not been approved by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, which is the regulating agency in PA for online gambling. Therefore, you can always trust the sites we recommend to honor the bonus terms & conditions, give you your withdrawals in a timely manner, and provide resources on problem gambling. Below, we list all the things we look for in an online casino before we recommend one on our site.
- Approval from PGCB: Each online casino displays the PGCB logo on their site if they’ve been approved for a license by the Board. We never recommend offshore sites, and always verify each casino has been licensed before we list them on our site.
- Availability in Other States/Country: Most online casinos in the U.S. are available in several states or in other countries, which helps ensure they operate professionally and have a customer experience that appeals to many players.
- Deposit Methods: Depositing real money is obviously important for online gambling, and we always check that the casinos offer common deposit options, such as credit cards, PayPal, or Play+. While not every casino offers the same options, it’s important that they are well-known and accessible to the players.
- Customer Service: All casinos BonusFinder US recommends offer customer service, through which you can get answers on questions or request clarification on other issues.
- Responsible Gambling: Legal online casinos provide information on how to contact the problem gambling helpline, or how to set up deposit or spend limits. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you need help with a gambling problem.
- Wagering Requirements: Once you’ve cash a bonus from an online casino, you need to complete the wagering requirements before you can withdraw any winnings. Online casinos always list these requirements, and we make sure they are clear to the players who go through our site.
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) is the government agency in charge of approving igaming licenses, monitoring the operations, and assisting with problem gambling. Following the legalization of online gambling in Pennsylvania, the PGCB created the regulations companies will have to follow in order to operate in the Keystone State. They monitor all online casinos and sportsbooks we recommend, and assist with horse betting operations, so you can rest easy knowing that you will not be scammed by any of the casinos on our site. You can get in touch with the PGCB on their website, for example if you want help with problem gambling or wish to report a grievance.
PA Online Casino News
As a big gambling state, something new is always happening in Pennsylvania online gaming. You can find out all the top stories from our site. Some of the current events in PA online gaming revolve around new sites launching and brand partnerships.
- October 26: Betway partners with the 76ers for added visibility on NBA games.
- October 20: Design Works Gaming gets a license to bring their online casino content to Pennsylvania.
- September 20: August gaming revenue in Pennsylvania rises from the same period last year, with retail and online slots on the rise.
- July 20: PA gaming revenue hit record-high for fiscal year 2020-2021, with increases in sports betting and table games leading the charge.
- July 19: World Series of Poker is now live in Pennsylvania, following a successful trial online.
- July 16: FuboTV is planning a fourth quarter entry into the PA sportsbook market, and their agreement with Cordish Companies lets them also offer online casino games.
- July 15: BetMGM partnered with the Pittsburgh Pirates to bring their branding and promotions to the fans at PNC Park.
⭐ How to Choose a New Online Casino
As BonusFinder US only recommends casinos where you can play safely, you can focus on choosing your favorites from the selection. Here’s a few things to keep in mind while checking out the casino sites:
- Welcome Bonus
Many casinos offer sign up bonuses to new customers, and these bonuses range in type and amount. When looking at the offers, remember that each has wagering requirements which you must fulfill before you can withdraw money, and some are only applicable on certain games.
Of course, there’s no point in signing up for a casino if it doesn’t have the games you want to play. Virtually all online casinos let you look around their site before you register, so you can check out the game library to see what’s available.
- Payment Methods
Some sites don’t offer very many deposit options to customers. If you wish to always use PayPal, make sure the casino has that available before you sign up.
All online casinos offer an app, but you might have to download them from the browser sites if you are an Android user. Also, some apps are better than others, so checking out a few customer reviews won’t hurt.
As most U.S. states have not legalized online casinos yet, there are only few states where you can play slots & table games online. If you want to play while you travel, check that the casino you choose is available in other states as well.
⭐ Best New Casino in PA
The best new online casino in Pennsylvania is BetMGM. With a huge game library, sports betting, and great promotions, BetMGM is a must for all casino players. You can get a great first deposit bonus when you register for the site, and their app is one of the best in the state. BetMGM is also available in several other states, so you can use the app when you visit New Jersey or Michigan too.
- ⭐ Can you gamble online in Pennsylvania?
- ⭐ Do any online casinos accept PayPal in PA?
- ⭐ What online casinos are available in PA?
- ⭐ Do I need bonus codes for the casino welcome offers?