- ⭐ Real Money Licensed Casinos Online in US
- ⭐ Top Real Money Casinos & Bonuses in USA
- ⭐ Real Money Legal Casino Guide for US Gambler
- ⭐ US States and Online Casinos for Real Money Gambling
- ⭐ Top Real Cash Bonuses and Promos
- ⭐ Online Casino Games
- ⭐ How Can I Start Playing for Real Cash?
- ⭐ Banking Options at Authentic Sites
⭐ Real Money Licensed Casinos Online in US
When it comes to real-money gambling sites, there are many states in the US where you can gamble online at internet casinos licensed by the respective state gambling regulation authority. You can play at online casinos for real money in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Virginia. More US states are legalizing online gambling casinos and sportsbooks and you can expect more iGaming casinos in the United States of America.
- There are multiple options for US gamblers to bet with actual money and play casino games online. There are established names like Borgata, Caesars, Golden Nugget, DraftKings and many others. More states are opening up betting and online gambling and regulated, legal casino business online is expanding.
- Note that We only list 100% legal and licensed US casinos and we advise you not to put your hard earned money in offshore casinos claiming to be legal in America.
- Note that there are brick-and-mortar casinos in some states in the US even when online casinos are not yet legal. Also, online casinos have a land-based partner casino or tribal casino in the state where they operate online. Most, if not all, casinos also run online betting sportsbook operations. For example, MGM Resorts BetMGM is both an internet casino and online sportsbook in many US states (with retail/partner site).
- You will also find below welcome bonus offers for each legal internet casino and the valid states for them. Click on the site link in the top list to visit the real-money gambling site and make your new account. You can also use the promo and bonus codes while registering at the casinos if needed.
⭐ Top Real Money Casinos & Bonuses in USA
Here is an indicative list of online casinos legally operating in the US where you can gamble online for real money. You also get welcome bonuses to try all the internet casinos in your state in America. You get deposit bonus, no deposit bonuses, risk-free plays and so on as a new player in the state where the casino operator is located. You can join more than one casino by travelling to another state and enjoy multiple casino bonuses.
|Rank||Real Money US Casino & State||Casino Bonus|
|#1||DraftKings Casino (NJ, PA, WV, MI)||$1,500 deposit bonus + $10 site credit free|
|#2||BetMGM (NJ, PA, MI, WV)||$25 no-deposit bonus + $1,000 bonus money (promo code BONUSMGM)|
|#3||FanDuel (NJ, PA, MI, WV)||$1,000 risk free play|
|#4||Golden Nugget Online (NJ, MI)||100% up to $1000 match|
|#4||WynnBET (NJ, MI)||$1000 (multiple offers including 250 free spins)|
|#5||TwinSpires Casino (PA, MI)||$500 risk-free play + 250 free spins (promo code PLAY500)|
|#6||BetRivers (PA, MI)||$250 (promo code 250MATCH)|
|#7||Unibet Casino (NJ, PA)||$10 no-deposit bonus + $500|
|#8||PartyCasino (NJ)||$200 welcome bonus + 25 free spins|
|#9||888 Casino (NJ)||$20 no-deposit bonus + $1,000|
|#10||SugarHouse Online Casino (NJ)||100% up to $250|
|#11||Betway (NJ, other states soon)||100% up to $1,000|
|#12||Stardust (NJ, PA)||$200 free play for 24 hours|
⭐ Real Money Legal Casino Guide for US Gambler
Keep in mind the following points in the checklist when you gamble at legal, authentic money sites.
- You need to be 21+ (21 years or older). That is the casino gambling age limit. Underage gambling is illegal.
- You need to be physically present in the state where the online casino is located. Your geolocation will be verified because geofencing is required by federal law. You can register your gambling account from anywhere in the USA but you have to be in the state while playing. Also, legal casino sites in US are required to ask your name, phone number, address, last four digits of SSN for account verification.
- For claiming casino bonuses, the terms and conditions clearly state that your first or valid bet or wager should be a real money wagering at the casino site.
- Actual money gambling sites, online casinos, software, equipments, processes in the US are certified and vetted by state gambling regulation authorities. Same goes for real money online betting sites in the US. You can check their names below and visit the site for more information.
- Real money casino and sportsbook gambling sites have patron protection measures, online security, SSL encryption, responsible gaming, setting self-exclusion, deposit or time limits.
- Such casino sites are not located offline and can be trusted fully with your hard-earned money. Also, you have a completely fair and just system for dispute resolution, customer care and complaints.
- Real gambling sites operators in the US contribute to taxes to the US states which helps education, water supply and other such social initiatives and community welfare.
Casino Operators and Legalization in the US
Gambling online for real? Does the online gambling site claiming to be legal in US has authorization to operate legally? Well, you can always tell from their certification. Online casinos and sportsbooks listed on this site are licensed and regulated by at least one of the following regulatory agencies. You can also visit the official website of the regulator to check the list of wagering licenses and opeartors. Legal, legitimate money sites and sportsbook always have the US regulator logo at bottom of the website.
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement for the NJ state casino and sportsbook operators
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board for PA gambling operators of casino and sportsbook gambling
- Michigan Gaming Control Board for MI gaming and sportsbook operators
- West Virginia Lottery Commission for WV casinos and sportsbooks
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission for Iowa real-money betting sites
- Virginia Lottery for VA sportsbook betting sites
- Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG) for AZ sportsbook betting sites
- Indiana Gaming Commission
- Colorado Department of Revenue – Division of Gaming
- NH Racing and Charitable Gaming Commission (for New Hampshire lottery, keno, horse racing)
- Oregon Lottery (since 1984)
- Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
When you play at licensed sites, it is the state and country wins due to the tax revenue collection and distribution for public welfare.
Real Money Gambling & Patron Protection
Authentic money casinos are a reality after real, hard work at all levels. So, do not put your money at illegal casinos. How do enforcement agencies protect your interests? The agencies and control boards listed above make sure that the relevant casino and gambling legislation is followed in letter and spirit. If you play at offshore sites claiming to be legal in the US, you do not have such guarantees. The boards review casino licenses, reviews, investigates and audits casino-hotel operations, prosecutes casino crimes and tests in independent laboratory all slot machines, casino floor systems and internet gaming platforms. Among other things, regulatory bodies do all the works related to ensuring a fair, legal, tax-based online gambling including but not limited to:
- Internet gaming operations
- Sports wagering regulation
- Resonsible gaming in the state of operation
- Casino licensing for real money gambling
- Casino revenue fund taxes and reports
- Employee licensing and reporting
- Vendor licensing and reporting
- Financial and Statistical information
- Exclusion list
- Self-exclusion program
- Laboratory test of software, slots
⭐ US States and Online Casinos for Real Money Gambling
In this legal real money online casino guide, we make sure you’ll find the info needed to pick the site that suits best for you. We’ll talk about the best welcome offers in the states that have legalized real money casino gambling. We’ll walk you through the process of signing up and depositing your dollars to online casinos. Finally, we’ll show you all the games you could be playing at best online casinos. However, we start by listing all the states where you can play real money casino games online.
Licensed Casinos in New Jersey
The most advanced state in all of the US regarding online gambling. NJ Real money online gambling has been available in since 2013. The Garden State is the perfect combination of Atlantic City casinos like Borgata Online Casino, who have taken their business online and international players like Unibet Casino Read more about NJ real money casinos
PA Authentic Casinos
Pennsylvania is a rising real money casino gambling state. PA Online casino gambling was legalized in 2017, but the first online casinos opened in 2019. In 2021 the PA gambling market is booming. Better known as a sports betting state Pennsylvania still offers great opportunites for gambling with real money, such as the Hollywood Casino. Read more about PA real money casinos
West Virginia Casinos Online
West Virginia passed a gambling law allowing real money casinos in 2020, and the daily fantasy giant DraftKings opened the first online casino in the state on July 15th. On August 26th BetMGM Casino WV followed suit and others are soon set to follow. Be sure to follow the page below to stay updated on the latest West Virginia gambling changes. Read more about West Virginia real money casinos
Licensed Casinos in Michigan
Michigan online gambling was legalized in December 2019. In January 2021, they finally went live with online casino gambling. They are currently the fastest growing online gambling state in the US. You have many options in Michigan including the popular Golden Nugget MI, BetRivers Michigan, FanDuel Michigan and Draftkings MI.
⭐ Top Real Cash Bonuses and Promos
It’s not enough for an online casino to offer real money games like online slots, video poker and Blackjack. With dozens of online casinos competing against each other, they need to stand out. The cash money casinos you can trust operate under American licenses such as New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and Pennsylvania Gaming Control.
- eCOGRA is an approved testing agency with several online gambling jurisdictions globally. They frequently test a random number generator of casino games to provide a safe and secure online gambling environment for players. US actual money casinos like Unibet (PA, NJ) has been long approved by eCOGRA.
- If you want to be the best online casino, you should offer a compelling welcome bonus amount to new players, like DraftKings Casino do. Also, they should offer a wide selection of ongoing promos to their loyal players. Below we’ll define the types of promotions that online gaming sites offer in the US.
To succeed as one of the best online casino providers offering cash money games, you need to get the attention of the gaming public. Many online casino gaming platforms aggressively market welcome bonuses to achieve this end. These deals usually promise new casino players a significant amount of free money and/or bonus cash.
The structures of various online casino bonuses vary widely. As a result, we recommend taking your time. Pick out 8-10 best online casinos from the top lists on this site, and compare their offers. Eventually, you’ll find a deal that works for you. You can even grab multiple deals that suit you.
There’s more to a good online gambling site than an exciting welcome offer. Their ongoing promos should be compelling, as well. Of them, deposit bonuses (also known as reload bonuses) are the most common type of online casino rewards. You deposit actual money, and you get a match up to a certain amount as specified in the offer. When playing with your bonus money, you can also take part in leaderboard promotions where winners take home a neat sum. Apart from the usual deposit bonuses, casinos also have a lot of promos to keep existing players interested in betting more on games. Plus, there is also the loyalty and reward programs at online sites.
If you deposit $100, you get $100 in bonus cash when you start playing and so on. If you love playing big, pay attention to these online casino promotions when investigating an online casino in the legal states like New Jersey, PA or MI. The higher the reload deposit bonus cap, the more bonus funds you’ll get and get to play with more.
No Deposit Bonus Casinos
Some sites are so eager to acquire new customers, and they’ll offer you NO-DEPOSIT bonuses. What does that mean? It means that when you sign up for a casino account, you get free money. You literally have a chance to win real money, for free.
Real money gambling sites like Virgin Casino (NJ) and Hollywood Casino (PA) offer these types of promotions. Harrah’s Online Casino dishes out $10 no-deposit in New Jersey, while Hollywood Casino in Pennsylvania offers you a crack at real money casino games with even better $25. It’s a great deal.
⭐ Online Casino Games
Legal online casinos open to the US players offer a comprehensive slate of casino games. These real money games include all the hottest video slots online, and table game favorites like Blackjack. Below, we’ll go into further detail about the casino games you can play with real money online.
Top Online Casino Slots
Most of the world’s popular online slots are accessible in legal US online casinos. Wide range of real money slots include NetEnt’s global blockbusters like Gonzo’s Quest and Starburst, and video poker games like IGT’s Game King. Here’s a look at some of the top real money slots in the US.
- Divine Fortune (progressive jackpot slot)
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Blood Suckers
- Irish Riches (888 Casino only progressive jackpot slot)
- Deal Or No Deal
Progressive jackpot slots like Divine Fortune and Irish Riches are two slot options you should check out. They rarely hit big – but when they do, look out. The progressive jackpot in the two games can climb to high six-figures.
Online Slots, while fun, can get boring after a while for some casino players that are used to playing other casino games. Real money US table games introduce an element of strategy to your casino gaming experience. As you expect, you’ll find classics like Blackjack and American roulette in virtually all of the licensed US casinos. For high rollers, table games might be the more attractive online gambling option. You’ll also find games like baccarat and Pai Gow on offer, if you’re into the more Asian forms of real money gambling.
Live Dealer Games at Licensed Casinos
Live dealer games with real money are games where you’ll get a live croupier or a dealer to enhance your gambling experience in table games. Live Blackjack online, Live Roulette and Live Craps are right up there with online slots as the most popular form of real money casino gambling in the US.
In online casino US sites, most live dealer games are offered by third-party firms like Evolution Gaming. Some casinos like Caesars Online Casino stream it right from their own casino. And always: No matter the live dealer casino, you’ll love having the ability to chat with a real-life dealer and other players. That’s great for introverts, as you don’t have to go anywhere and you don’t even have to show your face.
⭐ How Can I Start Playing for Real Cash?
In 2021, it is very easy to play online casino games in the US. You get access to wide range of games in a matter of minutes. Here’s how easy it is to start playing for real money at online casinos:
- Pick a casino that’s legal in the state you’re in. Check the toplist above, and click on the link.
- Register an account. Use our promo code where needed (like BONUSMGM at BetMGM).
- Choose a payment method from cashier options.
- Make your first real money deposit.
- Enjoy the casino action in USA!
The process is quite simple. Start by checking out the best legal online casinos we’ve highlighted on our state pages like New Jersey Online Casinos and Pennsylvania Online Casinos. That way, you can be assured your money is safe and that games are fair. Once you find a real money gambling site that resonates with you, register an account. As we’ve mentioned, going to check the bonuses out may entitle you to bonuses like free money – all without depositing a dime. Then, the time we’ll come to make your first cash deposit. We’ll break down that process below.
⭐ Banking Options at Authentic Sites
The best legal online casinos US offer multiple ways to deposit and withdraw funds. You can deposit or cash out with various deposit and withdrawal methods. Below, we’ll talk about the various ways to get a bankroll on your favorite gaming site.
- Credit cards & Debit Cards (MasterCard/Visa/American Express)
- Playplus Prepaid Card
- Cash at Casino Cage
- And many others!
For most, depositing is as simple as slapping down your credit card. Enter your number, expiry date, CVV, and the amount, and you’ll be playing in no time.
However, these deposit methods can be problematic for some. If privacy is an issue, you’ll want to consider using Pay by PayPal Casino. Unlike credit cards, PayPal transactions list does not mention the online casino on your monthly statement.
If you want to be playing online casino real money US with PayPal in Pennsylvania, BetRivers accepts Paypal deposits. You can benefit using their Paypal casino welcome bonus.
When the time comes to collect your winnings from an online casino, best online casinos offer many withdrawal methods.
These are the most popular fast payment methods you can use:
- Credit cards (MasterCard/Visa)
- Bank Wire
To satisfy regulations meant to prevent money laundering and to protect banking information, online casino employees scrutinize each withdrawal request. This step can take a few hours to a few days, but usually, it takes no more than 24 hours. If you have any issues, contact their customer support.
And then, there’s the amount of time it takes for your cash to land in your account. This timeframe differs by method – for instance, most e-wallet transfers process in 1-2 days. Bank wires can take longer – allow between three to five business days.
In 2021, we’re spending more time on mobile devices than ever before. To adapt, the US real money online casinos have all launched mobile casino apps designed to work on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Any serious authentic money online gambling site in 2021 has an app for every mobile device. However, some are better than others. All big and popular gambling sites like BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel or Caesars have a mobile app for real money gambling.
Try them out yourself, and remember to play with your head, not over it. Real money online casinos are a lot of fun, but only when done the right way. Test the casino apps, play with real money and remember to set your limits. Good luck!
- Can I play online casino games in the USA?
- How can I know if a casino operator is legit?
- Is Bovada a legit real money casino?
- What does Michigan Gaming Control Board do?
- What is the work of Division of Gaming Enforcement in New Jersey?