⭐ New NJ Online Casinos 2021
The new online casinos of 2021 are online casinos that have recently received a license from New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. The NJDGE license allows these new casinos to operate and offer bonuses in the Garden State. Each of the new 2021 NJ casinos offers a sweet welcome bonus up to $1,000, and you can claim up to $3,000 in total bonuses.
|New Casino / Sportsbook||Launch Date||Bonus Offer|
|Betway NJ||Spring 2021||100% up to $1,000|
|Stardust Casino NJ||April 2021||$1,000 risk free play|
|Barstool Casino & Sportsbook||August 2021||$500 risk free play|
|Tipico Casino||November 2021||$250 Deposit Match|
⭐ Best New Casinos in NJ
Many new online casinos are born every year. However, only a few stand out from the crowd. Before choosing a new casino, read reviews made by industry experts like us at BonusFinder. This way, you can get the best welcome bonuses with more favorable wagering requirements (or other bonus T & Cs) and exclusive VIP treatment.
1. Betway Casino NJ
Betway NJ is a globally known and respected gaming brand. For years, they’ve become increasingly popular in Europe and Canada – and now, they’ve entered the NJ gambling market. With a $1,000 welcome bonus, Betway will certainly make an impact.
2. Stardust Online Casino
Stardust Casino NJ is FanDuel Casino’s New Jersey version. They launched in April 2021 with a $1,000 risk free play for 24 hours offer. This offer is unique in NJ and, it’s why Stardust Casino takes the second place on the list.
3. Tipico Casino
Tipico has offered sports betting in NJ for more than a year, but their very anticipated Tipico Casino only launched in November 2021. The $250 deposit match bonus can’t compete with the bigger competitors, but it’s a good place to hunt for promotions if you also like to bet on sports at Tipico Sportsbook NJ.
4. Barstool Casino NJ
Barstool is mostly known for their vast social media empire and the Barstool Sportsbook. Their casino product is decent, but there is a lot of room for improvement. The risk free $500 bonus is a good start, but compared to other casinos on this list, their product is still lacking in game selection and user interface.
⭐ New No Deposit Bonuses in NJ
None of the new NJ casinos offer no deposit bonuses. However, there are more than 10+ NJ online casino no deposit bonuses that you can check out if you still haven’t claimed them all. These include the BetMGM Casino $25 no deposit bonus, DraftKings Casino $50 free credits, and other great offers that you might have missed out on.
⭐ Latest Welcome Bonuses in New Jersey
New casinos always have great offers to attract the attention of frequent players. If you are looking for the best online casinos with free real money bonuses, welcome bonuses or exclusive deposit bonuses, you have come to the right place. BonusFinder offers you only the best bonus promotions at NJ online casinos.
- Betway Casino: 100% up to $1,000
- Tipico Casino: 100% up to $250
- StarDust Casino: 24 hours risk free up to $1,000
- Barstool iCasino: 24 hours risk free up to $500
⭐ Top Upcoming Casinos in NJ
New online casinos open every year. The latest online casinos may not have a NJDGE license yet or they might not be ready to launch yet, but we have strong inside knowledge that these casinos will soon launch in the Garden State.
- Leo Vegas NJ
- PlayOJO New Jersey
⭐ Are New Casino Sites Reliable?
Have you ever come across a list of new online casinos you’ve never heard of? “Is it safe with legal games, or is it a scam site?” New players should feel like a valued and respected customer at new online sites.
There is nothing more to worry about. Every online casino listed on BonusFinder US has our stamp of approval and is therefore legal in NJ. These New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement casinos are regulated and tested on regular basis to ensure the safety of their customers. Each and every one of them is also backed up by a trusted land based casino in Atlantic City.
What Do We Look For
When we add a NJ online casino to our lists, we make sure that the operator complies with some guidelines imposed by our experts:
- NJDGE License: To begin operating as a legal online casino in the Garden State, the operator must obtain an online gambling license from the New Jersey Divison of Gaming Enforcement. Once the new casino has been approved as a legal gaming provider it is trusted by the online gaming authorities. The NJDGE logo on the online casino website means that every transaction is protected by encryption, and that you can therefore trust that your money is safe with the gaming operator.
- Land Based Casino Partner: Every NJ Casino must have a retail casino partner located in Atlantic City. Therefore, we only list brands that have deals with respectable names like Caesars or MGM.
- Payment methods: The casino must offer at least five payment methods. A new casino usually starts with the most common payment methods, and continues to add new deposit methods on the way. We only list brands with deposit and withdrawal methods that are quick and easy to process. Fast withdrawals are always good.
- Customer service: An online casino must provide good customer support. Casinos often offer 24/7 Customer Service, which you can always contact by email or email, live chat or telephone number.
- Responsible gambling: It is vital that you can find this information on the new casino’s website. Just like any other online business, new casino players have certain rights, and they must be clearly stated.
⭐ Things To Consider When Choosing a New Casino
There are so many important things to weigh when choosing a new casino to play at. Based on what is most important to you, you need to make an appropriate choice. Here are the essential things to look at when signing up at a new casino.
- Welcome Bonus and No Deposit Bonus: New casinos often offer substantial welcome bonuses to attract customers and gain a strong position in the market right away. It is not uncommon to find casino welcome and opening promotions offering generous free spins gifts and real money to play your favorite games with.
- Game Providers: The software offered by the casino is an important aspect as they are a clear signal of which games can be found on the operator’s website. Well-known names such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and NextGen are often present in many casinos.
- Payment Methods: While the new casinos may not have all of the more traditional banking options, you can be sure you will certainly find methods such as:
- Visa and MasterCard
- Prepaid Cards
- Cash at the Casino Cage
- Mobile App: While many users still prefer to play from their home computer, the casino can be accessed through their mobile device. Mobile online casinos are optimized to offer exceptional mobile service so that all players can play anywhere.
- What is the best new NJ online casino?
- What casinos are coming to New Jersey next?
- How do I know a new casino is trustworthy?