⭐ Live Baccarat Online
Baccarat is one of the most popular casino games in the world, and this casino classic can now be played from the comfort of your own home. Baccarat is known as a game for VIP’s, but live baccarat online lets you enjoy the VIP gaming experience with a human dealer and HD streaming, all while sitting on your couch with no dress code.
The game rules of live baccarat online are the same as they are on the casino floor, and the game is still played in the same way. The only difference is that you are simply taking on the dealer. So if you’re looking for a baccarat table with a land-based casino experience, live casino is for you.
⭐ Best Live Baccarat Casino Bonuses
Many live dealer casinos in NJ and PA offer live baccarat tables. Here at BonusFinder, we’ve listed the best live dealer baccarat casinos and their bonuses for your benefit. While Michigan and West Virginia also host a number of online casinos, live dealer baccarat is not yet available there.
|Live Baccarat Casinos||Welcome Bonus Offer||States Available|
|BetMGM Online Casino||$25 Free + $1,000 Deposit Match||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|Borgata||$20 Free + $1,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ, PA|
|Unibet Online Casino||$10 Free + $500 Deposit Bonus||NJ, PA|
|Golden Nugget||$1,000 Match Bonus||NJ, MI|
|Party Casino||$1,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ|
|DraftKings||$50 Free + $2,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Although many casinos offer welcome bonuses to new customers, using these bonuses for casino games like live baccarat games is usually a bit tricky. This is due to live casino games’ high RTP (return-to-player).
In most cases, a casino offering a $100 welcome bonus will only count 20% of money gambled in table games for the bonus. For example, if a casino offers a $100 bonus with a 1x bonus wagering requirement, you would normally need to wager $100 on online slots to realize your bonus. However, if you are playing live baccarat, you need to wager $500 to realize the bonus, thanks to the weighting requirements.
⭐ Online Live Baccarat Game Facts & House Edge
Baccarat is an extremely popular casino table game for many reasons, but the fact that it offers great odds might be the best reason. The house edge stands at just 1.06 percent, making it a very attractive game at a live dealer casino. There are plenty of variations of baccarat play, with side bets and cool close-ups at a live casino.
Ready for some online live baccarat action? Even though the rules of baccarat are relatively simple to understand, there are a few key facts that you will need to remember when you play live online baccarat:
- Each card has a point value between 0-9, Cards 2-9 are worth face value, 10’s and face cards are worth 0 points, and an ace is worth one point.
- A winning hand is when the player has a higher value than the banker.
- There are three betting options: Bets on the banker, player, or on a tie. There are also side bets available depending on your variant.
- There are six positions at a baccarat table: caller, dealer, player, drop box, discard trays, tip box.
Online Live Baccarat Strategy
Since baccarat is a game of luck rather than skill, there isn’t a simple playing strategy that will work for everyone. Most baccarat experts suggest playing at a table with the lowest number of decks, but that will already be done since you are playing at an online casino.
Money management is key to playing live baccarat online for real money, just as it is for playing any other casino games. Keep the bets small, and start slow, and you will be able to have a longer gaming experience.
Live Baccarat Variants
Since baccarat is one of the most popular live dealer games, several versions of baccarat are available as well. Each casino will likely offer at least one variant of the game to give you different options. Here are a few of the most common variants that you will find at online casino sites.
- Single Player Baccarat: This version of the game is just you and the dealer, and you are taking on the house. Simply bet on a tie, banker, or a player and watch the action unfold.
- Live Baccarat Squeeze: The dealer will squeeze the cards in the game with this version, and it adds some extra excitement to this classic game. Another version of Baccarat Squeeze is Control Squeeze, where a player can control the squeeze.
- No Commission Baccarat: The payout structure is different with No Commission variant of the game, and side bets, like Super 6, can usually be made as well. This is an exciting option, but it’s not one that is commonly offered by online casino sites.
- Speed Baccarat: Speed Baccarat, like the name tells you, is baccarat with speed. Compared to a normal round of baccarat, which lasts 48 seconds, Speed Baccarat lasts 27. This is not a live dealer casino staple yet, but might be a fun option to look for in the future.
⭐ Playing Live Baccarat on a Mobile Device
You can now also find live baccarat for mobile devices. While the mobile device experience might not be as great as playing baccarat in a land-based casino environment, it lets you play live baccarat games anywhere within the state borders. Most software developers put a lot of effort into the user interface on mobile to make sure the gambling experience is as smooth as possible. Note that your internet connection needs to be good for live casino play.
⭐ Registering at an Online Casino
Before you can play live baccarat online, you need to register for an account on a casino site. As per regulations, you need to provide some personal information, like your name, date of birth, address and phone number, and then choose your banking methods to deposit money and opt in for bonuses. For any questions, contact the casino’s customer service.
Before you can get comfy at baccarat tables, you need to deposit real money on your account. Most online casinos offer several payment methods and withdrawal methods. All payment options are instant, but withdrawals might take from a few hours up to a few days or even weeks. Always make sure from the casino sites which banking options are available.
|Banking Method||Deposits||Withdrawals||Withdrawal Time|
|Credit Card / Debit Card||Yes||No||N/A|
|Cash at the Casino Cage||Yes||Yes||1 - 4 hours|
|Prepaid Card||Yes||Yes||2 - 6 hours|
|PayPal||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|Skrill||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|ACH||Yes||Yes||3 - 5 days|
|PayNearMe by 7-Eleven||Yes||No||N/A|
|Paper Checks||No||Yes||7-10 days|
It is impossible to choose a single casino as the best U.S. live baccarat casino. However, the best live dealer baccarat tables can be found from established New Jersey casinos like Golden Nugget or Borgata. While other live dealer games, like live blackjack and live roulette, have taken the U.S. by storm, baccarat live is still quite rare. But as the online gambling market matures, we are sure more and more players find online live dealer baccarat games and baccarat casinos flourish.
Live Dealer Baccarat Online Q&A
- Is it legal to play live dealer baccarat online?
- How does live dealer baccarat online work?
- Can I try live baccarat for free first?
- Will the games work on my smartphone or tablet?
- Can I trust the games to be fair?