⭐ Live Dealer Baccarat
Baccarat is one of the most popular casino games in the world, and this casino classic can now be played from the comfort of your own home. Baccarat is known as a game for VIPs in Las Vegas, but live baccarat online lets you enjoy the VIP gaming experience with real human dealers and HD streaming, all while sitting on your couch with no dress code.
The game rules of live baccarat online are the same as they are on the casino floor, and the game is still played in the same way. The only difference is that you are simply taking on the dealer. So if you’re looking for a baccarat table with a land-based casino experience, live casino is for you.
⭐ Best Live Baccarat Online Casino Bonuses
Many live dealer casinos in Michigan, NJ and PA offer live baccarat tables. Here at BonusFinder US, we’ve listed the best live dealer baccarat casinos and their bonuses for your benefit. While West Virginia also hosts a number of online casinos, live dealer baccarat is not yet available there. However, you can still practice with the software versions.
|Live Baccarat Casinos||Welcome Bonus Offer||States Available|
|BetMGM Online Casino||$25 Free + $1,000 Deposit Match||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|Borgata||$20 Free + $1,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ, PA|
|Unibet Online Casino||$10 Free + $500 Deposit Bonus||NJ, PA|
|Golden Nugget||$1,000 Match Bonus||NJ, MI|
|Party Casino||$1,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ|
|DraftKings||$50 Free + $2,000 Welcome Bonus||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Although many casinos offer welcome bonuses to new customers, using these bonuses for casino games like live baccarat games is usually a bit tricky. This is due to live casino games’ high RTP (return-to-player).
In most cases, a casino offering a $100 welcome bonus will only count 10-20% of money gambled in table games for the bonus. For example, if a casino offers a $100 bonus with a 1x bonus wagering requirement, you would normally need to wager $100 on online slots to realize your bonus. However, if you are playing live baccarat, you need to wager $500/$1,000 to realize the bonus, thanks to the weighting requirements.
⭐ How to Play Online Live Baccarat
Baccarat is a top live dealer casino table game for many reasons: it offers great odds and is the most simple out of live games. The house edge stands at just 1.06 percent, making one of the most attractive card games at a live dealer casino. There are plenty of variations of baccarat play, with side bets and cool close-ups at a live casino. Some of the best live dealer baccarat tables are provided by Evolution Gaming and Visionary iGaming.
Ready for some online live baccarat action? Even though the rules of baccarat are relatively simple to understand, there are a few key tips for playing live online baccarat for real money:
- Each card has a point value between 0-9: cards 2-9 are worth face value, 10s and face cards are worth 0 points, and an ace is worth one point.
- The dealer deals both player and banker two cards; the aim is to have the hand closest to 9.
- If a dealt hand goes over 9, the first number (1 or 2) is dropped and you end up with a number 9 or lower (8 + 5 = 13 > 3)
- A winning hand is when the player has a higher value than the banker, or vice versa.
- There are three betting options: Bets on the banker or player, or a tie bet. There are also side bets available depending on your variant.
- There are six positions at a baccarat table: caller, dealer, player, drop box, discard trays, tip box.
The game play is really simple: You place your bets on one of the three bet options, and the dealer deals the cards. If player has 5 or less, the player hits. If the player stands, the dealer hits on 5 or less. Whichever has the closer number to 9, wins. If there’s a tie, naturally the tie bet is the winning hand.
Online Live Baccarat Strategy
Since baccarat is a game of luck rather than skill, there isn’t a simple playing strategy that will work for everyone. Most baccarat experts suggest playing at a table with the lowest number of decks, but that will already be done since you are playing at an online casino. You can always ask for tips from the real human dealers if you’re new to card games.
Money management is key to playing live baccarat online for real money, just as it is for playing any other online gambling games. Keep the bets small, and start slow, and you will be able to have a longer gaming experience.
Live Baccarat Variants
Since baccarat is one of the most popular live dealer games, several versions of baccarat are available as well. Top live dealer baccarat casinos offer at least one variant of the game to give you different options. Here are a few of the most common variants that you will find at online casino sites.
- Single Player Baccarat: This version of the game is just you and the dealer, and you are taking on the house. Simply bet on a tie, banker, or a player and watch the action unfold.
- Live Baccarat Squeeze: The dealer will squeeze the cards in the game with this version, and it adds some extra excitement to this classic game. Another version of Baccarat Squeeze is Control Squeeze, where a player can control the squeeze.
- No Commission Baccarat: The payout structure is different with No Commission variant of the game, and side bets, like Super 6, can usually be made as well. This is an exciting option, but No Commission Baccarat is not commonly offered by online casino sites.
- Speed Baccarat: Speed Baccarat, like the name tells you, is baccarat with speed. Compared to a normal round of baccarat, which lasts 48 seconds, Speed Baccarat lasts 27. This is not a live dealer casino staple yet, but might be a fun option to look for in the future.
⭐ Playing Live Baccarat on a Mobile Device
You can now also find live baccarat for mobile devices, whether its through mobile casinos’ apps or browsers. While the mobile device experience might not be as great as playing baccarat in a land-based casino environment, it lets you play live baccarat games anywhere within the state borders. Most software developers put a lot of effort into the user interface on mobile to make sure the gambling experience is as smooth as possible. Note that your internet connection needs to be good for live casino play.
⭐ Registering at an Online Casino
Before you can play live baccarat online, you need to register for an account on a casino site. As per regulations, you need to provide some personal information, like your name, date of birth, address and phone number, and then choose your banking methods to deposit money and opt in for bonuses. For any questions, contact the casino’s customer service.
Before you can get comfy at baccarat tables, you need to deposit real money on your account. Most baccarat online casinos offer several payment methods and withdrawal methods. All payment options are instant, but withdrawals might take from a few hours up to a few days or even weeks. Always make sure from the casino sites which banking options are available.
|Banking Method||Deposit Options||Withdrawals||Withdrawal Time|
|Credit Card / Debit Card||Yes||No||N/A|
|Cash at the Casino Cage||Yes||Yes||1 - 4 hours|
|Prepaid Card||Yes||Yes||2 - 6 hours|
|PayPal||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|Skrill||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|ACH||Yes||Yes||3 - 5 days|
|PayNearMe by 7-Eleven||Yes||No||N/A|
|Paper Checks||No||Yes||7-10 days|
It is impossible to choose a single casino as the best U.S. live dealer baccarat online casino. However, the best live dealer baccarat tables can be found from established New Jersey casinos like Golden Nugget or Borgata. You can find suitable live online casinos from our extensive reviews, as we only recommend legal, safe and secure local casinos. While other live dealer games, like live dealer blackjack and live dealer roulette, have taken the U.S. by storm, baccarat live is still quite rare. But as the online gambling market matures, we are sure more and more players find online live dealer baccarat games and baccarat casinos flourish.
Live Dealer Baccarat Online Q&A
- Is it legal to play live dealer baccarat online?
- How does live dealer baccarat online work?
- Can I try live baccarat for free first?
- Will the games work on my smartphone or tablet?
- Can I trust the games to be fair?