Elite Sportsbook Iowa & Colorado
As online sports betting spreads across America, online sportsbook markets in various states are evolving differently. For example, Iowa sports betting is still a quite small market, while Colorado sports betting has added over 20 sportsbooks in a year. Elite Casino Resorts LLC decided to join the fun by moving their retail sportsbook online in Iowa gambling and Colorado.
Elite Sportsbook Promo Code 2021
As of September 2021, Elite Sportsbook does not use promo codes for its welcome offer or promotions. Obviously, this situation could change – if it does, we’ll update this section.
Elite Sportsbook Bonus
Elite Sportsbook Bonus in Colorado and Iowa is a 100% risk free bet up to $500. If your first bet wins, great! However, if your sports bet loses, you get a matched free bet up to $500. This bonus has only 1x wagering requirement. If your free wager wins, you’ll keep the winnings but not the stake.
|Bonus||$500 Risk Free Bet|
|Maximum Odds Allowed for Free Bet||+300|
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Apart from the maximum odd limitations on your deposit match risk free bet, there are no restrictions on the bonus funds. Of course, things could change at any time. If Elite Sportsbook site introduces wagering requirements on its welcome bonus cash, we’ll update this space.
A welcome offer are only part of what makes an online sportsbook great. Excellent wagering sites also offer engaging promotions such as a cash bonus. By doing so, they offer casual bettors a reason to log on more often.
- Early Cash Out – We’ve all been there. Up by three in the ninth inning, you start counting money in your head. Then, in a matter of minutes, your side collapses – goodbye profits! Prevent this scenario from happening with Elite’s Early Cash Out. Head to the cashier and find your pending wager. If you like the “cash-out” amount that Elite offers, accept it – before your team coughs up the lead again.
- Progressive Parlay – Ahh, parlays. They tempt us with huge payouts, only to deny us at the last minute. We always go 3 for 4, or 5 for 6. An awesome result, but parlays only pay out perfect picks. Progressive Parlays change this harsh reality by giving bettors room for error. Depending on the size of your wager, you can lose one to three legs, and STILL win money. Of course, your take drops significantly, but hey – a small win is still a win.
We’ll be honest – relative to more prominent sportsbooks, these offerings are a bit thin. However, as the sports betting market evolves in Colorado and Iowa, we expect they’ll add more promos, such as free bets and cash bonuses, to remain competitive.
Elite Sportsbook site covers a wide variety of markets and leagues. Compared to smaller sportsbooks, they are especially well represented in soccer and basketball, offering several international sports leagues from both sports. You can also bet on college teams, like Iowa Hawkeyes, in football. You’ll find the following betting markets and sporting events in the these sports & leagues available at Elite Sportsbook.
- College Sports (Football)
- International Basketball
- Auto Racing
Elite Sportsbook has a variety of sports bets to fill your bet slip with. With all these options, betting at Elite Sportsbook compares favourably with competing sportsbooks. Like all sports betting sites, they offer moneyline, point spread, and parlay wagers. However, by carrying an impressive range of futures and player props at Elite Sportsbook, they should be able to hang with bigger brands as they stream into CO and IA. Check house rules and payout odds before you wager on the bet types.
- Point Spreads
- Player Prop Bets (not allowed on college players)
- Live Betting
Ready to sign up for an Elite Sportsbook account? In this section, we’ll talk about their banking options. For depositing funds, they only offer two methods:
- Prepaid Card (Play+)
- Cash at the Casino Cage (various locations in IA & CO – see below)
Elite Sportsbook Play+
Getting the Elite Play+ Prepaid Card is quite easy. The problem is, that you have to wait for the card to arrive for almost two weeks before you receive the physical card.
- Log on to your Elite account
- Select Play+ Prepaid Card as a deposit option
- Fill out the application form, and confirm all info entered. If you wish, you can load your prepaid card using a credit/debit card.
- Be patient – your card will arrive via mail within 10-14 days.
Cash at the Casino Cage
To deposit via cashier cage, you’ll need to visit a participating land-based casino. In Colorado, you’ll need to go to the Red Dolly Casino in Black Hawk CO. In Iowa, there are three retail locations:
- Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort
- Rhythm City Casino Resort
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
Elite Sportsbook will take 72 hours for the withdrawal process to prevent fraud. After your withdrawal requests have been checked, you can use the same two options form withdrawing as depositing.
Once approved, your withdrawal will transmit instantly to your Play+ card, or you can pick it up from an associated cashier cage. Play+ customers can spend their funds wherever Discover cards are accepted, or they can withdraw them at any ATM on the NYCE or PULSE network.
Creating a New Account
During the sign up registration process for an Elite Sportsbook account, they will ask you for some account information. In addition, Iowa residents must get a Resort Club Card from Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort, Rhythm City Casino & Resort or Riverside Casino & Golf Resort.
- Username & password
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- 4 last digits of your Social Security Number
- Answers to security questions
- Banking Information
Need help with something while using Elite Sportsbook? This betting site offers numerous ways to find the answers you’re seeking. Elite’s customer service team covers the most common issues in its FAQ tab. In this section, you’ll find queries about account issues, deposits/withdrawals, geolocation problems, and more.
If that doesn’t resolve your issue, hit the “back button”, then click on “contact us”. Here, you’ll find three customer support team channels – live chat option, email, and phone. To launch the live chat client, click on the “Support” button in your screen’s bottom right corner. To email a representative, send them a message at [email protected] Or, if you’d prefer to talk to a human being, phone Elite at 1-844-777-4238.
Elite does have a sportsbook app. You can download the app for both iOS and Android devices from the App Store and the Google Play Store. If you run into trouble, make sure your account settings allow downloads from unknown sources. Now you’re ready to play!
Before you do, though, we encourage you to connect to Wi-Fi. Elite Sportsbook app geolocation technology verifies the bettors are within state lines. They do this to prevent out-of-state gaming on their servers.
Overall, Elite CO has a great product. They have an exciting welcome offer with no promo code, run cool promotions, and offer a wide range of betting markets and live betting on virtually any given sporting event. However, there is significant room for improvement in the sportsbook. Elite Sportsbook’s few banking options, and their promotions page could use some additions.
Once they fix their problems, this site will become a much better place to bet on sports.
- Is Elite Sportsbook legal?
- Do I need Elite Sportsbook promo codes to claim promotions?
- Does Elite have an app?
- How do I deposit/withdraw on Elite Sportsbook?