⭐ BetMGM Sportsbook
MGM Resorts International, BetMGM’s parent company, has been one of the foremost gambling experts in Las Vegas for decades. In July 2018, they expanded in by partnering with the UK gambling operator, GVC Holdings. They created a sports betting platform called Roar Digital in January 2019. They launched the first BetMGM Online Sportsbook in the NJ in August 2018.
⭐ BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus
The BetMGM sportsbook welcome offer is a $1,000 risk free bet. If your first sports bet loses, you will be credited with up to 5 free bets, matching the amount of your first wager. If your risk free bet at BetMGM Online Sportsbook is $1,000, and you lose your first wager, you will get 5 free bets worth $200 each.
⭐ BetMGM Bonus Code
|BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code||BONUSMGM|
|Welcome Bonus||$1,000 risk free bet|
|Legal States||DC, VA, MI, NJ, CO, TN, WV, NV, PA, IN & IA|
The wagering requirement for the BetMGM Online Sportsbook bonus is just 1x. After you’ve used your free bets, you are free to withdraw your wins. You only keep what you win, but not the stake. BetMGM free bets must be used within 7 days.
BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code
To claim the BetMGM deposit bonus, use bonus code BONUSMGM. Enter the promo code into the bonus code field when you are registering a sportsbook account and you will automatically qualify for the welcome offer.
⭐ Ongoing Promotions
Like their biggest competitor, DraftKings, BetMGM runs many daily promotions. In addition to odds boosts, parlay boosts, and bad beat refunds, you can currently get the following ongoing promotions throughout the year.
Money Monday Club
The Money Monday Club provides players with $10 extra money to bet with, if they have placed bets worth $50 the previous week.
$20 For Live Betting
To promote their live streaming services, BetMGM has a $20 bonus offer for NFL live betting to anyone who places $50 worth of in-game bets on NFL games.
Multi Sports Parlay Boost
The BetMGM Multi-Sport Parlay Boost gives players 40% more profit when they opt in and place a parlay bet with 4 to 7 teams on each leg, from at least two different sports. Basically, it works like most odds boosts.
⭐ BetMGM Sportsbook – Legal States
With their parent company, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, BetMGM has launched an online sportsbook in the United States. The online sportsbook, which is a joint venture by MGM and GVC holdings, is powered by Roar Digital. You can bet online with the BetMGM in the following states.
- BetMGM Sportsbook NJ: BetMGM New Jersey was their first online sportsbook to open. Their NJ sports betting partner is the prestigious Borgata Casino Hotel in Atlantic City. Because New Jersey is a casino state, they also operate a BetMGM Online Casino.
- BetMGM Tennessee: Tennessee sports betting was the first state that did not require online sportsbooks to partner with a retail sportsbooks or land based casinos. BetMGM Tennessee was one of the first four Tennessee sportsbooks to open on November 1st 2020. They have officially partnered up with the Tennessee Titans in the state.
- BetMGM West Virginia: Because there are no MGM Resorts properties in West Virginia, their online sportsbook operates through their land based casino partner, the Greenbrier. BetMGM casino is also available through the Greenbrier in West Virginia.
- BetMGM Indiana: BetMGM IN operates in Indiana sports betting through their partnership with Boyd Gaming. Their retail sportsbook is available at the Blue Chip Casino and the Belterra Casino. Roar Digital is also planning to take advantage of its partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in the state.
- BetMGM Colorado: When BetMGM launched the BetMGM Colorado online sportsbook through Midnight Rose Casino & Hotel, they also struck a deal with the Denver Broncos. This means that you can expect the best betting lines for events featuring the Broncos for Colorado sports betting.
- BetMGM Sportsbook Pennsylvania: The BetMGM Pennsylvania Sportsbook is the newest addition to the show. The Roar Digital sportsbook went live on December 18th, and is already gaining traction in the Keystone State.
- BetMGM Michigan: BetMGM has a strong presence in Michigan through the MGM Grand Detroit. And when Michigan sports betting opened on January 22nd 2021, BetMGM Michigan was among the first movers. They are the partner of the Detroit Lions.
- BetMGM Virginia: Virginia sports betting went live in January 2021. BetMGM Virginia bonus code offer is $1,000 risk free bet with 1x wagering requirement. The VA sportsbook opened its doors on January 28th.
- BetMGM Washington D.C: BetMGM DC is the first online sportsbook operator to open in Washington DC. The betting is limited to the area new Nationals Park, but it’s safe to assume that BetMGM will quickly overtake the state-run GamBet DC.
- BetMGM Iowa: BetMGM IA opened legalized sports betting online on January 1st 2021 without the need for in-person registration. BetMGM, through Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque has become one of the strongest players in Iowa.
- BetMGM Arizona: Arizona has legalized online sports betting. BetMGM Arizona Sportsbook will launch on September 9th. So far there are 11 probable operators in the online betting market and there is space for many more.
- BetMGM Louisiana: The Pelican State will be the next location to open up a MGM sportsbook. BetMGM Louisiana is expected to launch in the last quarter of 2021.
- BetMGM Wyoming: BetMGM Wyoming Sportsbook launched on September 1, 2021, as one of the first operators in the state.
- BetMGM Mississippi: To enhance the retail betting experience, BetMGM Mississippi launched their betting app for customers to use within the two MGM owned casinos in the state.
- BetMGM New York: New York has legalized online sportsbooks and BetMGM New York is one of the license holders. Currently, there are nine sports betting sites that are supposed to go live in the empire state.
⭐ BetMGM Sports Betting Markets
BetMGM Online Sportsbook has one of the finest selections of markets in the sports betting industry. You can wager on sporting events, like the Super Bowl, across America and the world. Sports leagues and sports markets available at BetMGM include but are not limited to:
- Major League Baseball Betting
- Soccer Betting (MLS, Champions League, World Cup)
- Golf (PGA Tour)
- Formula 1
- MMA / UFC
- College Football
- College Basketball
In addition to varied online sports betting options, BetMGM supports most bet types as well. Especially their live betting selection is on another level, and it features many games and events around the world are available to players at any given time. Available bet types include:
- Moneyline Betting: Bets on the winner or a draw when available.
- Spread Bets: One team to win by a set margin
- Parlays: Combinations of multiple bets
- Live Betting: In-game wagering during the event
- Player Prop Bets: Bets on an individuals performance in a sporting event
- Over/Unders (Totals): Over or Under the total number of points scored in a game
- Futures: Season-long bets on a teams or player’s performance
If you want to make a parlay bet but are indecisive, BetMGM will provide you with suggested parlays. If you don’t like the combination they give you, just click on “Spin Selection” and you’ll get a new 5-legged parlay, which you can trim by clicking on the X to the right of each odds! And of course, that potential payoff is hard to sneeze at.
Betting with BetMGM: How to place a bet
Sportsbook betting at BetMGM is easy. Follow four simple steps and you can start sweating your bet.
- Visit BetMGM website and claim your bonus with free bet promo code BONUSMGM (if you haven’t yet done so)
- Make a deposit using one of the many available deposit methods like PayPal
- Choose the game or event you want to bet from 20+ sports under the Sports tab at BetMGM website
- Place a moneyline, totals or spread bet by clicking on the odds you like. Alternatively, you can click on the white panel with the game name to see more lines
- After you’ve chosen your line, your bet slip will appear. Choose your stake and click Place Bet to place your bet
⭐ BetMGM Sports Betting App
BetMGM online also has an excellent mobile sportsbook app that players can use when playing on their mobile devices. The BetMGM mobile app is available for both the iOS and Android operating systems.
Downloading the iOS app
The BetMGM sportsbook app for iOS is easy to download. You can download it from the App Store. Just search for “BetMGM sportsbook” and hit download.
Downloading the Android mobile app
Downloading the BetMGM online sportsbook app for Android is a bit more tricky. Google Play Store does not allow real money betting apps on their platform, so you need to download the BetMGM sports app directly from the BetMGM website.
Once you hit download, your mobile device might still block the BetMGM app from downloading. You need to go to your phones settings, and “allow downloads from unknown sources” to complete the installation.
⭐ Banking Options: Deposits and Withdrawals
Before you can place bets on BetMGM, you need to deposit. As an online gambling powerhouse, BetMGM gives players multiple withdrawal and deposit options. Note that not all options are available in every state. For example, the Cash at the cage method is only available in Atlantic City, West Virginia, Indiana, and Colorado.
|Banking Method||Deposits||Withdrawals||Withdrawal Time|
|Cash at the Casino Cage||Yes||Yes||1 - 4 hours|
|Prepaid Card||Yes||Yes||2 - 6 hours|
|PayPal||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|ACH/E-checks||Yes||Yes||3 - 5 days|
|PayNearMe by 7-Eleven||Yes||No||N/A|
Registering a Sportsbook Account
In order to play, you need to create a BetMGM sportsbook account. By law, you are required to be at least 21 years old in every state. They will also ask some of your personal details during the registration process including:
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Before you make your first deposit, BetMGM might also require you to verify your account by sending a picture of your driver’s license, utility bill, etc. This is not a scam. They are required by the law to verify your identity before you can deposit on your account.
BetMGM takes responsible gaming very seriously. When you go to your account settings in BetMGM, you can set daily, weekly or monthly limits on your deposits. This way you can make sure that you don’t exceed your budget.
All BetMGM sports bettors are now members of the M life rewards program. When you place bets, you automatically gain iRewards points and tier credits. The amount of credits you receive depends on your wager.
|Bet Type||Wager Amount||Minimum Odds||Credits|
When you bet enough at BetMGM, you move higher in the tiers and earn better rewards. You can use your iRewards points for complimentary hotel stays, betting bonuses, dinners, and much more.
⭐ How Does BetMGM Compare against FanDuel and DraftKings?
There are tens of sportsbooks and casinos in the United States, but only DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook are serious competition to BetMGM. Smaller sportsbooks like Fox Bet or the rebranded William Hill, Caesars Sportsbook are not yet at the same level as the big three.
BetMGM vs DraftKings
Both BetMGM and DraftKings Sportsbook have a lot of stuff going on for them. First of all, BetMGM has live streaming, which DraftKings lacks. We also like their bonus more. However, DraftKings allows you to also play daily fantasy sports and they have better futures odds, especially for football. Looking at sportsbook and casino apps, BetMGM has the edge.
Verdict: If you like live betting on your mobile, choose BetMGM. You can always take advantage of the futures odds from DraftKings and revert back to your BetMGM app for the action.
BetMGM vs FanDuel
BetMGM and FanDuel sportsbook share the same bonus. However, BetMGM features multiple promotions, whereas FanDuel offers very little for existing customers. When it comes to mobile, the MGM brand takes the lead. However, FanDuel often features better odds. Both sites are excellent for live betting.
Verdict: There’s very little to differentiate between the two. Even if you choose FanDuel, be sure to at least check the ongoing promotions from BetMGM.
BetMGM is one the most prominent betting sites in the US. They are available in eight different states, with new books to come. Compared to other big names like FanDuel and DraftKings, BetMGM lacks some flair. However, if you are only interested about betting on great markets and odds, BetMGM is definitely a good place to start.
- Is BetMGM legit?
- Does BetMGM Sports book have a deposit bonus?
- Where is BetMGM available?
- What is the BetMGM bonus code?
- Can I still claim the BetMGM online casino bonus if I have claim the sportsbook bonus?
- Does BetMGM have horse racing?