PayPal Casinos UK
Most of the online casinos licensed in the United Kingdom accept PayPal transactions. BonusFinder, however, suggests you to play at the very best UK PayPal casino sites to get more bang for your well earned money.
- PartyCasino – When selecting your PayPal friendly casino, we highly recommend PartyCasino. They offer a smashing UK casino with great slots and a quality live casino.
- LeoVegas – Self-proclaimed “The King of Mobile Casino”, LeoVegas is especially brilliant on mobile. You can play and do a PayPal casino transfer without downloading an app directly on your mobile phone. They’ve got the best slots available from the top game providers, such as NetEnt and Microgaming, including Starburst and Book of Dead, in their massive game selection.
- 888 Casino – A long time favourite of Brits, it’s a sure thing 888 has PayPal as a banking method, too. 888 offers their own jackpot slots like Irish Riches that you won’t find anywhere else, as well as a sportsbook and online poker.
New PayPal Casinos
While it is not always available, there are new casinos supporting Paypal as a payment method. These new PayPal casinos include Play Ojo, 21Casino and 21.co.uk. We at BonusFinder UK expect PayPal to keep growing and increase in popularity, which new casinos will take note of.
Best New PayPal Casino
Play Ojo, founded in 2017, is a fun and easy new casino in the UK with a massive gaming library of slots, progressive jackpots, table games and live casino games. This new PayPal casino, licensed by UK Gambling Commission, offers a 1st Deposit Welcome Bonus of 40 + 50 Free Spins.
Why Should I Use PayPal For Casino Transfers?
- Easy to use
- No service charges
- Very high safety scores
- Instant transfers
- Increased privacy compared to bank transfers
If you want to keep your casino gaming private, PayPal is the way to go. Using PayPal trumps credit or debit card payments or especially the pay by phone casino option.
When using a bank card or a phone bill to play casinos online, it will show the casino name in the transaction statement. If you want to avoid this, you can transfer money to your PayPal account first. Only you can see your own PayPal statement, so that you can keep your private gaming experiences as your own business.
Reasons Not to Use PayPal?
- Creating the account and verifying your payment methods will take a bit of time. But it’s sure worth it, and it increases your online security.
- Your PayPal email has to match your online casino account. Make sure it does.
- In some parts of the world, you can’t use PayPal for online casino payments, period. In the UK, we don’t have that problem.
- Some UK online casinos only accepts PayPal withdrawals.
How to Make a Casino Transaction From PayPal
First off, you need to create a Paypal account. On Paypal, if you don’t want online casino sites on your debit card or bank statement, remember to top up your PayPal account first. And then, transfer the money directly from your PayPal account, so only PayPal shows up on your debit card or bank statement. PaySafeCard allows this same anonymity, so feel free to check out our PaySafeCard casino sites.
After opening the account and doing the verification process, things get very easy. If your account isn’t verified, your withdrawal limit will be quite low and therefore limit the actions you can do with your new PayPal account. It also helps with security, as after verification PayPal can be certain that it is exactly your debit or credit card being used.
If you are planning on using bank transfers to top up or withdraw from your PayPal account, you need to confirm your bank account as well. First, you need to add it to your PayPal account, and then wait for PayPal to transfer you two small sums of money to your bank account. Then you need to enter the exact amounts of the two deposits made to your account and click submit.
How Do PayPal Deposits to an Online Casino Work?
PayPal is one of the easiest payment options to use for transfers. You do need to have a PayPal account, but after that, it’s a walk in the park.
- Go to the PayPal casino of your choosing and click to deposit money.
- Insert the sum you want to put in and choose PayPal as the payment method.
- You will get a popup window (make sure popups are allowed in your browser) where you will be prompted to log into your PayPal account.
- Log in and follow the few steps to complete the payment process.
- You’re all set.
The PayPal deposits are instant, so you don’t need to sit around for days to get into the game.
Withdrawing with PayPal is very easy and fast. You just need to go the banking page at your casino, choose withdrawing and PayPal as the withdrawal method to use. You do, however, need to take into account that when you withdraw money, you need to withdraw at least as much money with the method you had deposited with.
So in essence, if you’ve put in £100 with PayPal and wanted to withdraw £500 to your debit card, you aren’t allowed to do this unless you withdraw £100 to back to your PayPal first. After that, you can withdraw the £400 to your debit card. UK Online casinos need to have this precaution in place as a way to combat money laundering.
What’s the Best PayPal Casino UK in 2020?
It’s a close call, but we’ll give the nod to PartyCasino, licensed by UK Gambling Commission. Party’s done an excellent job throughout the time it’s been in the UK. Other Paypal Casino sites worth a try are 32Red casino, 888 UK Casino, and Trada Casino UK.
The only real drawback at Party is the lack of a quality sportsbook. So if you’re looking for a proper PayPal bookmaker, head over to read our Karamba review, Betfred review Bet365 review or 777 Casino review, and pick the one you like for a proper UK PayPal bookie.
Overall quality as a PayPal casino is smashing at Party, especially if you play online slots or live casino or like claiming bonuses. You simply can’t go wrong in choosing PartyCasino if PayPal is your go-to banking method and you enjoy playing online slots & live dealer games.
PayPal Casino FAQ
- Is PayPal a Safe deposit method?
Yes, it's absolutely 100% safe way to transfer your money into your online casino account. PayPal is a third-party payment processor which adds to the safety and security of transferring money online. It adds to security because the gambling site never gets your full payment details.
- Are there PayPal fees and transaction limits in casino transactions?
There are no fees (or rather casinos pay the fees, not you) attached to a PayPal account and there is no minimum monthly deposit amount either. These details also add to its attractiveness for British casino players.
- Which casinos accept PayPal?
There are many online casinos accepting Paypay as a payment option. BonusFinder UK has gathered a list of Paypal accepting casinos on this page. If Paypal is your preferred payment option, check out this Paypal casino list before claiming bonuses.