⭐ Tennessee Sports Betting Bonuses
Tennessee sports betting market currently has eight active, legal online sportsbooks. You can get welcome bonuses at all of the Tennessee sportsbooks; offers for new sign ups include deposit bonuses and risk free bets. We’ve also listed all the promo codes you’ll need for some of the new user bonus offers.
|Operators||Bonus Amount||Use Promo Code|
|DraftKings Sportsbook||$1,000 20% Deposit Match Bonus||Use Link|
|BetMGM Online Sportsbook||$1,000 Risk Free Bet||BONUSMGM|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||$1,000 Risk Free Bet||Use Link|
|Tennessee Action 24/7 Online Sportsbook||$400 First Deposit Bonus||N/A|
|WynnBET Sportsbook||$1,000 Risk Free Bet||Use Link|
|TwinSpires Sportsbook||$1,000 Risk Free Bet||BET1000|
|Caesars Sportsbook||$1,001 First Bet Match||BONUSFINDERRF|
|Barstool Sportsbook||$1,000 Risk Free Bet||N/A|
⭐ How Do Sportsbook Bonuses Work?
When you sign up for a new account on the sportsbook apps in Tennessee, you’ll get the welcome bonus after you 1) deposit funds or 2) bet your first wager. The bonus money will be either deposited straight into your playing account, or you’ll get site credit for your next sports bets.
A welcome bonus for new sign ups always has terms and conditions attached to it. You have to wager your site credit within certain time period, e.g. a week, and sometimes you have to bet it on certain bet types or sports. In addition, there might be minimum and maximum odds for free bets, and minimum deposit amount. Most often you can find these conditions in the fine print from the operator website, or from BonusFinder US reviews.
The wagering requirement is the most important thing you should check out when you opt in for bonus money, as it tells you how many times you have to wager the full bonus before you can cash out. For example, at DraftKings Sportsbook you’ll need to wager through the deposit bonus 25x before you can withdraw any winnings. Most other bonuses, like risk free bet offers, just require you to bet your free bet offers once before withdrawing.
⭐ Types of Welcome Offers
New bettors can enjoy several types of betting bonuses, as there are a variety of online sportsbooks in Tennessee. In addition, the Tennessee Lottery and the Sports Wagering Advisory Council can approve an unlimited number of sportsbook operators, so there will be more offers in the future.
Risk Free Bets
The majority of the legal Tennessee operators offer risk free bets to new sports bettors. A risk free bet means the online sportsbook will compensate you with site credit or free money if your first bet loses. If it wins, you don’t get the bonus. Usually, you can spend risk free bets on anything, and you can withdraw the winnings (but not the stake) after you wager the free bet.
Sportsbook free bets are quite rare welcome offers for new players, but they might come up every once and a while. A free bet is literally site credit given to you for signing up, or for betting a certain amount on your original wager. In TN, there is only one free bet offer on WynnBET, but you can also get free bets from sportsbook promotions for existing customers.
A first wager match differs from a risk free bet in one big way: you get the free bet even if your initial bet wins! In our opinion, these are better bonuses than deposit bonuses or risk free bets. Caesars sports betting app is currently the only sportsbook in the Volunteer State with a bet match offer.
Some TN sportsbooks also use casino-style deposit bonuses to attract customers. In return for depositing cash, your sportsbook will give you a sign up bonus matching a certain percentage, and up to a specific cap. For example, DraftKings’ 20% up to $1,000 deposit bonus means you’ll need to deposit $5,000 to get the $1,000 bonus.
How to Claim a Tennessee Sportsbook Bonus
Register at one or more of the online sportsbooks
Opt in for the bonus
⭐ Tennessee’s Sports Betting Promos
Tennessee online sports betting sites also provide weekly betting promos for existing users, and you can get these for multiple bets every day. Most of them don’t require promo codes, and sports betting apps highlight these for all users. Let’s check out some common types.
- Reload bonuses: Reload bonuses are among the most common promos out there. Here’s how they work: in return for re-depositing a minimum amount (usually $10-$20), they’ll match to a certain percentage/cap. Let’s say DraftKings is offering a Monday Night Football 50% reload bonus. They’ll give you 50% of whatever you put on the site, up to a limit of $100. To max out this promotion takes only $200 – not a bad deal!
- Profit boosts: Profit and odds boosts are exclusive to legal sportsbooks. A profit boost magnifies the money you make on a wager. For instance, let’s say you apply a 20% profit boost to a wager that will pay you $200. If you win, you’ll make $40 EXTRA on top!
- Odds boosts: What about odds boosts? As the name suggests, it applies its magic to the odds part of the equation. For instance, let’s say you’re wagering on the Memphis Grizzlies to win at -180. An odds boost might change that to -220, leading to an increased payout if you win!
- Insurance promos: We’ve all experienced the sting of the “miracle comeback.” The underdog comes from behind to win at the last minute – the result hurts! Insurance promos, most common being parlay insurance, can protect your investment. If a last-minute comeback turns your bet into a loser, it will pay part or ALL your stake back!
- Free bets: Like mentioned before, you can also find free bets in the promo section. You can get a small free bet after betting on a certain event, like on college football on a Saturday, or placing a certain type of bet, most often a parlay.
Getting a promo from a sports betting app is super simple: in most cases, just opting in is enough. Some promotions are given to you immediately after the conditions have been fulfilled, but in general you need to click a box to make sure you’ll end up with the offer you want before you place bets.
⭐ What Is the Best Bonus in TN?
Caesars Sportsbook has the single best bonus for Tennessee bettors. After your first bet is settled, Caesars will match it up to $1,001 in site credit, regardless whether it wins or not. This means you can get a big free bet with few conditions attached for mobile sports betting in Tennessee. Note that if you were a William Hill customer in the past, you can’t get the bonus.
- 1️⃣ What are the most popular betting markets in Tennessee?
- 2️⃣ How do I use risk free bets?
- 3️⃣ Do I need promo codes for free bets and deposit bonuses?
- 4️⃣ What is the best Tennessee sportsbook?