Established in 2002, Xpressbet is the official online horse betting site of Preakness Stakes and one of the highest-rated racebooks in the U.S. By joining Xpressbet, you not only become a member of one of the most prestigious gambling sites in the world, but you also get to enjoy a plethora of other gambling features:
- Free video replays
- Handicapping tools
- A great rewards program
- Top-notch customer service
- Safe and secure withdrawals and deposits
- Ohe of best welcome bonuses in the horse racing industry
Xpressbet Welcome Bonus
When register at Xpressbet, you receive $10 of free money to bet with for every $100 you bet within the first 30 days. The maximum you can claim with this offer is $500, which you can pocket by wagering $5,000 in the first month after creating the account.
|Xpressbet Horse Racing||Bonus|
Xpressbet promo code
Use the Xpressbet welcome promo code SPORTOFKINGS when you create your account to qualify for $10, plus up to a $500 bonus paid as a 10% rebate on four first 30 days of wagering.
Xpressbet Bonus Details
To claim Xpressbet bonus offer, you need to follow six simple steps:
- Register and sign up at Xpressbet
- Use the Xpressbet promo code SPORTOFKINGS
- Enter your personal information and complete the registration
- Deposit funds and start betting
- After each $100 wagered, you will receive $10 in cash
- Additional wagering credits will be deposited in $10 increments for every $100 wagered
- Bet $5,000 within 30 days of creating the account to collect the full bonus of $500 betting credits
The bonus you receive for betting at Xpressbet comes in the form of non-withdrawable wagering credits, meaning you have to spend those credits by betting on horse races. Moreover, you must use the credits within 30 days of receiving them, or you forfeit them.
Xpressbet offers one of the largest variety of promotions out of all racebooks, which don’t stop at the welcome bonus. Xpressbet constantly updates its offers under the “Promotions” tab, where you can find anything from money-back specials to XB Rewards Points multipliers that help you improve your XB Rewards level and get you one step closer to one of many rewards Xpressbet has to offer.
XB Rewards and Levels
XB Rewards is Xpressbet’s horse racing loyalty program which awards bettors with two XB Rewards points for every dollar they wager. These points can be redeemed for everything from wagering credits and Preakness tickets to track discounts, an iPad Pro, and more.
The more you bet and more XB Rewards Points you accumulate, the higher you advance in the XB Rewards Level program, bringing added benefits.
- Silver – 25% bonus points for each dollar wagered, 1 free FedEx withdrawal per month
- Gold – 50% bonus points for each dollar wagered, 2 free FedEx withdrawals per month, 10% discount on credit card fees
- Platinum – 75% bonus points for each dollar wagered, 3 free FedEx withdrawals per month, 20% discount on credit card fees
- Diamond – 100% bonus points for each dollar wagered, 5 free FedEx withdrawals per month, 100% discount on credit card fees
By reaching the Diamond level, you also become eligible for Diamond Plus Bonus Points, gain access to toll-free Diamond line and free live teller service.
Refer a Friend – XB Friends
Xpressbet’s Refer a Friend offer, named XB Friends, earns you $50 for each friend you invite to bet with you. You might be wondering how to receive the $50 bonus, and it’s quite simple.
- Log in to Xpressbet and complete the XB Friends Enrolment Form
- Send your friend your unique XB Friends Number
- Your friend needs to use the number when they sign up for their free Xpressbet account
- Your Friend needs to deposit and wager at least $100 within the first 30 days of signing up
Once your friends meet the requirements, you will get notified by email and get the $50 bonus deposited into your account. All referral bonuses are deposited in wagering credits, which you need to use within 30 days of receiving them.
Betting on Xpressbet without any restrictions is available to anyone who resides in the following states, making it one the most available horse racing platforms in America:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Residents of the following states are restricted to betting only on certain races:
- New Mexico
- New York
- West Virginia
Xpressbet is the official betting app of Preakness Stakes, Santa Anita Park, Gulfstream Park, and Pegasus World Cup. It offers a seamless betting experience for both Android and iOS users. On the application, you’ll be able to find the vast majority of features on the browser interface, such as video replays, live streaming, and all betting markets. Moreover, the betting app is constantly updated, which allows it to stay bug-free.
Xpressbet Mobile App Wagering interfaces
Xpressbet’s betting application offers three different betting templates, know as Wagerpads, which enhance the horse racing wagering experience and elevates it to a whole another level compared to other betting providers.
- Classic: The classic Wagerpad is best for newcomers to quickly get a grasp of how to put together wagers. This template also offers a side-by-side Live Streaming in the Multiview option.
- Pro: With the Pro Wagerpad, you can build betting tickets with a single view, eliminating the need to toggle between first positions or race legs.
- Wagerpage: A pop-up that combines the best of Classic and Pro templates, and it includes a full tracklist, results, odds, and wagering history.
Xpressbet offers several withdrawing and depositing methods to their customers. Their Play+ card and Paypal are the most convinient options for both deposits and withdrawals, but there are several other options as well.
|Deposits||Xpressfund Electronic Funds transfers of ACH
VISA and MasterCard Credit or debit cards
1ST Play+ Xpressbet prepaid card
Green Dot MoneyPak
Green Dot at the Register
PayNearMe with cash at 7-Eleven and CVS
Check or money order
Check by email
and 1st Play Plus
- Is Xpressbet Trustworthy?
Looking at everything Xpressbet has to offer, you might be wondering whether Xpressbet is legit and a trustworthy site. At the end of the day, we have been taught that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.
Unlike many other things that seem too good to be true, Xpressbet is completely legit, legal, and trustworthy. Xpressbet is one of the most established brands in the scene, and you don't get to operate for almost two decades if you aren't doing something right.
- Is Xpressbet secure?
Xpressbet, LCC has built a reputation of over ten years as a reputable, safe, and honest racebook with a fun and rewarding betting experience. As a legal US-based and licensed operator, Xpressbet guarantees timely pay-outs, technological reliability, and top-of-the-line security safeguards which protect all transactions.
- What tracks are available on Xpressbet?
Xpressbet offers wagering at more than 300 US and international tracks, including Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita, New York Racing Association, Keeneland, Churchill Downs, and much more. The availability of tracks can differ depending on your state of residence and can be accessed by viewing the site's State Restrictions.
- Who Can Make Bets at Xpressbet?
For you to be able to bet at Xpressbet, there are a couple of requirements that need to be met. You need to be at least 18 years of age (21 years of age in Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Washington) and be able to provide your Social Security Number to verify your state of residence.