WynnBET is the online sportsbook for Wynn Resorts. They have an online sportsbooks in New Jersey, Colorado, and Michigan, and recently launched WynnBET Virginia as well. WynnBET also has an online casino in NJ and Michigan. Because Tennessee online gambling law only allows sports betting, the WynnBET app only has the Tennessee Sportsbook.
WynnBET Tennessee Risk Free Bet
WynnBET sports betting bonus in Tennessee is a risk free bet offer up to $1,000. The WynnBET TN risk free bet must be used in 10 days after making the initial minimum deposit of $20 the TN sports betting site. You can place your first be on any sporting event, as long as the odds are between -150 and +10,000.
|🏈 WynnBET TN Risk Free Bet||$1,000|
|🏀 Promo Code||TBD|
|⚾ Minimum Deposit||$20|
|⚽ Wagering Requirements||1x|
|📅 Launch Date in TN||May 2021|
WynnBET TN Promo Code
WynnBET does not currently require a bonus code for the risk free first bet. However, if a WynnBET Tennessee promo code or bonus code is available, we will update this space.
Online Sports Betting Markets
Sports bettors in the Volunteer State can enjoy all the WynnBET sports betting markets as in other states. The Wynn betting site offers a wide variety of sporting events to wager, including all the major league sports in the U.S and college sports. You also have the choice of adding international leagues from their list on your bet slip.
- College Sports: Basketball (incl. March Madness) & Football
Memphis Grizzlies Partnership
In May 2021, WynnBET announced a multiyear partnership and marketing collaboration with the Memphis Grizzlies, led by Ja Morant. This partnership lets WynnBET build a physical space within the FedExForum. In addition, WynnBET will become a partner of local sports shows like the Chris Vernon Show and the Odds Couple. The Grizzlies mobile app will also let fans bet on different parts of the game to win prizes provided by WynnBET.
Different wagering options are important when building your bet slip as a sports bettor. WynnBET app includes all the usual online gambling wager types shared by online sportsbooks, including player props, odds boosts. The online sportsbook app is especially known for their great live betting opportunities.
- Moneyline – You bet on the winner of the game, over time included.
- Parlays – You place multiple wagers on the same bet slip. You need to win all the wagers to cash out a parlay bet. For example, you can bet on all NHL Western Conference teans to win.
- Point Spread Bets – You bet on how much the other team is going to win by. For example Titans -3 means that you expect the Titans to win by four or more.
- Over / Under – You bet on the total number of points scored in the game.
- Player Props – You bet on the performance of an individual player. For example, how many points Nashville Predators defenseman Roman Josi will score in a single game.
- Live Betting – Bets placed during the event.
- Futures – Bets placed for future events. For example, you can bet on the Super Bowl or Stanley Cup winner already in September.
Wynn Interactive Sportsbook
Wynn Interactive is the online casino and betting operation of their Las Vegas based parent company Wynn Resorts Limited. The Wynn Las Vegas is headed by Matt Maddox. In Tennessee, they have already secured a sports betting market access from the Tennessee Education Lottery Board.
Registering an Account
Before you can start betting at WynnBET, you need to register a sportsbook account. In order to do this, you need to provide the sportsbook with some of your personal details. Don’t worry, your personal information is safe with WynnBET Sports book, they are just legally required to verify your identity.
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
Depositing and Withdrawing
WynnBET mobile sportsbook offers customers several withdrawal methods and deposit options. All the deposit options are instant, but withdrawals can take from hours to days. Based on payment methods in other states, they might offer the following banking methods for online gambling.
- Debit Card and Credit Card
- Bank Account and Wire Transfers
- e-Checks (ACH)
- e-Wallets (Skrill, Paypal, Neteller, etc.)
- Prepaid Card
WynnBET has extensive customer support for their users. If you have questions about your deposit methods or bonus, you can access their FAQ section. If that does not solve your problem, you can contact customer support through live chat, e-mail service, or call them over the phone.
WynnBET takes responsible gambling very seriously. You should always only bet with money you can avoid to lose. If you, or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700. They also offers resource like limiting the amount you play or wager.
WynnBET Sportsbook Mobile App
WynnBET is a rare online sportsbook, because they don’t offer a desktop version. Therefore, you need to download the WynnBET Mobile app. The state of the art sportsbook app is one of the best in the market. You’ll find it easy to deposit, withdraw, and bet with the sportsbook app. As long as you have an internet connection, you can enjoy the app anywhere.
Downloading the App
Downloading the WynnBET casino app for iOS devices is easy. Just go to the app store, search WynnBET, and hit download. After you register, you are ready to claim your bonus and place your first wager. Same goes for Android devices, just visit the Google Play Store to download the app.
WynnBET launched their TN online sports betting site in May 2021, a few months after sports betting legalization. They were the first new gambling sites in Tennessee after the orginial four. With an exciting bonus, great interface, a lot of sports to bet and a great customer service with a live chat, there’s a lot to look forward to.
WynnBET TN Q&A
- What is the WynnBET sign up bonus in Tennessee?
- What is the WynnBET Tennessee promo code?
- Where is WynnBET available?
- Is WynnBET casino available in Tennessee?
- How old do I need to be to bet on sports in Tennessee?
- Does Wynn have a rewards program program?