⭐ POINTSBET NY PROMO CODE
|✏️ PointsBet Promo Code New York||BONUS2000|
|💰 PointsBet New York Promo||2 risk free bets worth $2,000|
|🎖️ Fixed Odds Bet||$500|
|✔️ PointsBetting||$1,500 risk free bet|
|⚜️ Minimum Deposit||$5|
|⭐ Sportsbook Apps||Yes (Android, iOS)|
|🏟️ Best For:||New York Bettors|
PointsBet New York sportsbook promo code is “BONUS2000”. Use the promo get two risk-free bets up to $2000 for new user bonus. PointsBet promo gets you up to a $500 free bet refund in risk free first sports bet welcome bonus. You also get up to $1,500 in bonus money if you lose your first pointsbetting wager.
PointsBet Deposit Code
PointsBet deposit code is BONUS2000. Use the deposit code in New York and any PointsBet state to get risk free bet up to $2,000. Risk free bets will be awarded for new players who register new account using the deposit code. The deposit code can be used on PointsBet sportsbook in any state where it has business.
PointsBet New York Promo Code Terms
All sportsbook and casino bonuses have terms and conditions. PointsBet Sportsbook promo of two risk free bets (when your initial wager or bet loses) for new users has its own terms which include the following. Here is how you can use the PointsBet New York Promo Code.
- The new customer promo is valid at PointsBet New York for new users only. It cannot be clubbed with any other betting offer.
- New sportsbook users in New York get a maximum of two bonus refunds with the PointsBet New York bonus code: for the fixated odds betting (competitive PointsBet’s odds) and another for the pointsbetting offer amounting to a total of $2,000 in bonus money.
- New York bettors get bet refunds within 24 hours of bet settlement at PointsBet NY.
- You must be 21 years old to make sports bets on legal NY sportsbooks. It is the gambling age limit. And you must be present within NY state lines to grab PointsBet offers of risk free bet.
- The sportsbook will not give you any free money for void bets and wagers to new users. R
How to Get PointsBet NY Promo
- Register your new PointsBet New York account using our exclusive bonus code BONUS2000.
- Make the first minimum deposit for sports bets.
- Start mobile sports betting with PointsBet promo.
PointsBet NY No Deposit Bonus
PointsBet New York does not have a no deposit bonus promo in any of the state where it operates online gambling operations. We will update this space if PointsBet offers in New York such a bonus. You can always place two of your first bets risk-free. It is their standard gambling welcome bonus for new sports bettors in MI, NJ, IL, CO, IA, WV & IN.
⭐ POINTSBET SPORTSBOOK
PointsBet is an Australian sportsbook that was launched in 2017. It also operates business in Canada and Ireland.
In the USA, PointsBet sportsbook is not an offshore sportsbook. The betting site operates in many US states as an online bookmaker. PointsBet NY launch happened on January 24, 2022.
It has partnered with NBC Sports. PointsBet offers fixed odds market (moneyline, point spread or point total), boosted odds, racing, iGaming casino sites online and its great and unique pointsbetting for bettors with new player promotional offers.
- PointsBet New York sportsbook online is taking bets in New York. It was one of the license winners as mandated by the New York Gaming Commission (NYS Gaming Commission). Is PointsBet legal in New York? Yes, 100%. PointsBet New York is a legit gambling site.
- PointsBet New York has partnered with Sportsradar for sports data. It will have access to sportsradar’s pre-match and live betting services, live match trackers, live scores for live betting, pro sports, MLB, NBA game, NFL games (NFL playoffs), NHL, college basketball or college football data to engage sports gamblers.
Sportsbook promos are becoming increasingly common in the gambling market. New York market will be highly competitive and you can expect sports gambling sites to offer various promotions around contests and tournaments to new and existing sports gamblers.
Here are some commonly known PointsBet promotions that New Yorkers can expect. Note that many promos are related to events/leagues or are tied to a sports season or time period. You can check the promos in your PointsBet New York sportsbook account from time to time.
- Welcome sign up Bonus refers to the PointsBet New York sportsbook welcome bonus offer. You can check free bets available to you in the bonuses drop down menu in your account. These bets expire after 14 days of award.
- Boosted odds (on promotional markets; competitive odds)
- Same Game Parlay Insurance (same game parlay, traditional parlay)
- Money Back Promotion
- Bet Match (matched free bet on certain markets or events)
- Sunday Night Football $10 Free Bet
- Customized Rewards Loyalty Program: PointsBet Diamon Club (by invitation only): Diamond club membership rewards program, premiere betting experience, 24/7 customer service. Platinum Club also there for select customers
- PointsBet Sportsbook Karma committee (to undo betting injustice, refunds in bet credits, if needed; up to $100 in bet credits)
- Refer A Friend for $100 free bet (terms apply, give $100, get $100)
- No Juice: 0% sportsbook margin; the betting site offers no juice (no vig) on some market or parlays (or same game parlays) based on their discretion. A no juice betting line in New York would be -110 and +110.
- Weekly top promotions and offers, best odds, odds boosts. Does PointsBet offer parlays and teasers? Of course.
PointsBet Sportsbook New York will have several sports gambling features for NY bettors. We discuss some of them here so that you have a good understanding of what to expect when you bet on PointsBet New York. From professional sports to Olympics or NBA and NHL games, you can bet on any sport of your choice.
The PointsBet sportsbook New York offers all the usual betting markets. Pointsbetting is a unique betting format. In Pointsbetting, your winnings or losses are not preset; instead, your loss and win depends on how right your bet is.
Pointsbetting (bonus given back as site credit) is a bit like the stock market system. You can win big and also your bets lose big.How much you can risk on the pointsbetting feature is entirely up to you.
- PointsBet claims that it takes away from winning and losing scenarios and gives bettors an idea of their win or loss through accuracy. The more right they are, the more they win. And vice versa.
- Your bet stake is multiplied, positively or negatively, by the difference between the final result and the original spread, total, or proposition that was wagered on. Points betting can be rewarding, risky and exciting.
Name a Bet
You can request to create any bet you want as long as it is reasonable and PointsBet will have its traders price it. It is like a custom bet feature which is not very common among mobile sportsbooks. You must make your request at least two hours before the match starts for an available PointsBet New York sports market.
Share a Bet
New York PointsBet will let you share your parlays, big wins or future favorite with your friends using the bet sharing feature. You can share settled or pending bets from the betting slip in just one click.
- PointsBet mobile app gives players the option to watch the sports in the mobile app video players. You can watch and place live bets.
- Sportsbook game visualizations will let you follow every move the player or the ball makes in live play (live betting) with animation features. In-game visualizations are available for all NBA, MLB, NHL games, NFL game, NCAAF, NCAAB, Soccer, Table Tennis, and some other sports in the sportsbook app.
NY Sports gamblers have the option for ‘cash out’ if they want to reduce their possible losses and cement their winnings. You get the cash out option only in some games and it is the discretion of the sportsbook to apply it on certain games and sports markets.
- You will see the green cash out option in your betting slip and pending bets if it is available. You cannot negotiate the value of your cashed out bet. PointsBet New York will also give you partial cash-out option.
- You can use cash out sportsbook feature in situations like a four-team parlay where you expect a $2,000 payout on your bet but the fourth leg looks shaky. If so, maybe you can cash out for perhaps $800. It is good to check out the feature availability in the pending bets area.
PointsBet New York Daily Parlay Booster will let you make any 3+ leg parlay or same game parlay of your choice. Any eligible sports market for parlays can have the booster. There is no minimum or maximum betting requirement for boosters.
- Just make a same game parlay or classic parlay selection and choose the booster odds icon in the bet slip. You can check the progress in the pending bets tab.
- Eligible bettors in New York will receive one Parlay Booster and one Same Game Parlay Booster every 24 hours. Use them for odds boost.
⭐ NEW YORK SPORTS BETTING
- The Empire State has legalized online sports betting. New York has live online sportsbooks including PointsBet New York and other apps from other major bookmakers including BetMGM, Bally Bet, and DraftKings. New York State Gaming Commission (NYSGC) approved nine sportsbooks (operators) for online wagering business. Action began January 8th when four sportsbooks launched in the state.
- New York online gambling rules require that gambling operators running online betting sites must physically locate their servers meant for mobile betting operations in the four commercial casinos providing in-person gambling.
- The state of New York is expected to overtake neighboring New Jersey as the largest sports wagering market in the US once all iGaming sportsbooks launch in the state. NY sports fan base is huge and legalized NY betting online will tap the huge sports market. NY promos like PointsBet promo code only help fuel the online gambling excitement.
Sports in New York
What teams can you bet on in New York with PointsBet New York? The state has MLB teams, NHL League teams, NBA teams, and one MLS team as well. Sports fans can bet on New York Knicks (Basketball), New York Rangers, New York Islanders (Hockey), New York Yankees, New York Mets (Baseball, MLB) or New York City FC (Soccer).
- New York has a number of minor league teams and college sports teams. The American Hockey League has as many as three teams in upstate New York. Many NY college sports teams play in the state at various levels. Players can bet on college sports (collegiate event) with PointsBet.
- New York Yankees (MLB) had 27 world series titles, New York Giants have had 4 NFL championships, New York Mets had 2 world series titles, and New York Giants (San Francisco Giants) had 5 MLB World Series titles. Once PointsBet New York and other sportsbooks are in full action in the state, you can expect tons of betting action around these teams with straight bets, or parlays or a few varieties of prop bets and more.
- The PointsBet New York online sportsbook will let sports fans bet on their favorite sports, teams, leagues, events, tournaments from the New York region or from all over the world. Table Tennis, football game, or other sports bets, you will have access to all gambling lines.
⭐ POINTSBET SPORTS BETTING MARKET
PointsBet NY claims to offer innovative sports markets more than any other sportsbook in America. Its NBA games and NFL market are really big. The risk free bets players get at PointsBet can be put to good use for New York sports betting. It also has some unique markets like the following:
- Time of First Touchdown (expressed in seconds)
- Time in minutes played for players (to pass 5pts/10pts and so on)
- Time of the first basket by player
- Player Shooting Percentages (Field Goal, Free Throw)
- Quarterback Completion
- Player Rushing Yards
- Player Receiving Yards
- Player points multiples
- Longest made FG (field goal) distance in feet
PointsBet New York betting website and sportsbook app will have all usual sports bet types are available including but not limited to:
- Moneyline or Straight Bet: A typical NBA game could have, for example, the Bucks at -4.5 and the Knicks at +4.5 and when you choose one of these two options it is a straight bet. The promo gives a straight bet offer of straight $500 and you can use it to bet on New York Jets, Brooklyn Nets, Buffalo Bills, or the Super Bowl big game.
- Prop bet (propositions): Prop wagers or prop bet are common and popular. Proposition bets propose a question on player performance and other aspects not necessarily related to final outcome of the game. Some team and player props are unique to PointsBet NY.
- Parlay bets: Players can bet on multiple outcomes. Same game parlays are becoming very popular.
- Futures betting: You wager a future bet on something that will happen in future. You bet for an event or whole season such as the NFL season, Super Bowl, or NBA games at PointsBet NY.
- Round Robin: You bet on a series of smaller parlays. You will need to make many parlay bets at once.
- Teasers: You can combine bets and adjust lines on pointspread, moneylines and game totals to get better odds.
- Spread Betting: Your payout is based on accuracy of the wager you make.
- Live bets: Bet on in-game play as the action happens. Odds will change constantly depending on the game situation.
You can place wagers on all professional sports teams, New York sports teams when you use the $1,500 risk free bets at PointsBet NY. Place NFL bets or more at the site using the free bets. PointsBet Sportsbook NY desktop site and PointsBet mobile app will have all the sports options that you can bet on, including the following.
- NHL Bets
- NFL Betting
- March Madness
- College Football
- NBA Betting
- Champions League
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
⭐ POINTSBET NEW YORK APP
- New York bettors can download the PointsBet mobile betting app for Android and iPhone devices for mobile sports betting. Apple Store mobile app is titled ‘PointsBet: Sports Betting’ which can be directly downloaded from the App store. You can also check App store ratings of the sports betting app.
- Android users can get the link to download the mobile app from the official website or download and install it from the Google Play Store. Downloading the PointsBet app from mobile App store or Google Play Store is optional as players can also use the desktop version of the website or use the site in a mobile browser.
- The PointsBet mobile app includes live betting and other bet options that allow customers to place bets on sports events as they are happening. It allows customers to place bets on sporting events from anywhere in the United States.
Create New Account
New bettors from New York can use our exclusive link to visit PointsBet New York and make their sports betting profile or PointsBet NY account. You will be asked the usual details like name, address, password, email, phone number, last four digits of Social Security Number while creating the PointsBet NY account.
The information is required by federal regulations. Verified, legal mobile gambling in the US is highly regulated.
Your geolocation will be verified as required by geofencing law. You need to be physically present in New York to bet on PointsBet NY. Crossing state lines is not allowed. You can make your new account and make a deposit from any state in the US but to bet online you must be in New York. GeoComply and IDComply is mandatory at PointsBet NY sportsbook and online sports betting in America.
Banking Options for Online Sports Betting
PointsBet NY users will have several deposit and withdrawal methods for players including online banking options like most online sportsbooks. Usual deposit methods include
- Online Banking (recommended payment method)
- Credit/Debit Card
We will update this space if PointsBet has cash deposit option at cage in New York just as it has the option in IA and NJ. Meanwhile, just use these options to deposit money and play.
- Online Banking
PointsBet New York banking methods are currently slightly limited. But you have some of the usual options to withdraw funds used by online gamblers.
You can read all relevant information, rules, betting guide, responsible gaming options, retail sportsbooks, and help docs at the support center on the PointsBet New York website or app before placing bets.
- You can email PointsBet New York support team at address [email protected]
- You can contact PointsBet NY support with the Live Chat option. Feel free to chat with them whether it is about their bonus code, sportsbook promos, pointsbetting wagers, first fixed odds bet, bonus bets, site credit, retail sportsbook, betting license or any topic that bothers you.
- Player protection and responsible gambling options are available in your betting account. Problem gaming customers can use wagering limits, deposit limits and play time limits. All controls for new user and old ones are are available in PointsBet NY account.
⭐ OUR EXPERT OPINION ON NEW YORK POINTSBET
With its user-friendly interface and exciting betting options, PointsBet New York will likely become a favorite among gamblers. What all can you do with NY PointsBet betting site? You can bet with welcome bonuses, bet on your favorite sports, enjoy various promos, enjoy various betting features, build bet slips, and bet from anywhere in the NY state on website or app. Points Bet NY is an excellent choice for online sports betting.
- PointsBet New York offers a variety of betting options, including pre-match and in-play betting. There are also a range of markets to choose from, including soccer, basketball, cricket or American football.
- PointsBet NY sportsbook offers betting markets on all of the major professional and collegiate sports. You can also bet on international events, such as the World Cup or Olympics.
- The PointsBet mobile app makes it easy to place wagers on your phone or computer. You can also bet through their website on a variety of betting options, including straight bets, parlays, teasers, and props (prop bets).
- Go ahead and bet with PointsBet using our NY promos and promo code. There were only a handful sportsbooks in NY before the PointsBet NY launch on January 24th.
- PointsBet will also have a Spanish language interface. Spanish speakers in US can bet more easily on the New York PointsBet app and site with the NY promo for online sports betting.
PointsBet Sportsbook FAQs
- 1️⃣ What is the best bonus code for PointsBet NY Sportsbook?
BONUS2000. Use the promo code to get up to $2K total including a risk free bet and a pointsbetting wager.
- 2️⃣ Can I bet online on PointsBet in New York?
Yes, mobile gambling has been legalized in New York state. You can bet on sports online using the desktop sites or mobile apps of various sportsbooks starting January 8th. All legal NY sportsbooks are approved and regulated by the New York State Gaming Commission.
- 3️⃣ Do I have to travel to NJ to bet on sports online if I am in NY?
No, not anymore. NY online betting is legal and mobile betting sites seek and place your bets January 8th. You can use sites like PointsBet in NY to bet from your home or any location within the state with their NY promos. Take advantage from our review and use the new user bonus.