Oregon Lottery Scoreboard
There is currently only one legal sports betting site in Oregon: the Oregon Lottery Scoreboard, or just Scoreboard for short, brought to you by the Oregon state lottery. As many of the applicable laws were already in place, Scoreboard was opened to bettors in October 2019 after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down PASPA (Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act). Scoreboard has a good selection of sports available and the Scoreboard betting app is easily downloaded to a mobile device.
Oregon Lottery Scoreboard Bonus Code
Oregon Lottery Scoreboard bonus code is GETREADY50. Use the code to get a 100% matched free bet up to $50. The minimum accepted deposit is $1. You must use the free bet within 30 days of depositing, and if the whole amount of the bet is not wagered, the remainder will be forfeited.
|🏈 Scoreboard Bonus Offer||100% Free Bet Up to $50|
|⚾ Bonus Code Required||GETREADY50|
|🏀 Minimum Deposit||$1|
|⚽ Bonus Valid For||30 Days|
|🏟️ Sports Offered||NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, UFC, Tennis|
Creating a Player Account
To sign up, start by clicking the ‘Join Now’ button at the top left-hand side of the browser. Then you just have to fill out some personal account information, such as name, address and the last digits of your social security number, to get your account verified.
As long as you’re physically located in OR and you can prove that you’re at least 21, the verification should go over without a hitch. You can also sign up via the mobile app.
The Scoreboard covers all the bases when it comes to the sports markets offered. While Oregon itself does have many professional sporting teams, you still have a ton of options. Some of the more unique markets include table tennis, snooker and water polo, while all the major U.S. sports are well represented. Note that wagering on horse races is not possible on Scoreboard.
- American Football
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Table Tennis
Bets & Wagers Offered
All the standard bet types are offered at Scoreboard, so you’ll find the same betting opportunities here as you would at major sportsbooks, like Fox Bet and William Hill. You can adjust the betting odds to be shown as American, Decimal or Fractional. Scoreboard has made betting on sports easy, as you can find detailed instructions on how to bet on the Scoreboard on their site.
- Standard Pregame Wagers: Money line, point spreads, totals, prop bets, etc.
- Futures: Bet on which teams will win the Super Bowl and other major championships.
- Parlay Bets: Combine several wagers into one for a larger payout. Note that all legs must be correct for the parlay bet to win.
- In-Play Betting: Wagers on in-game events after the event has started.
- Snap Bets: Cover short term events and are resolved within 1-5 minutes.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, except you’re allowed to adjust the point spread or total for each game by anywhere from 4-13 points depending on the sport/type of teaser.
- Each-Way: Popular wager for races and tournaments when half your wager goes on your pick taking first and half goes on your pick finishing somewhere in the top 1-5 places.
Live betting makes it possible to make in-play wagers, even after a game has already started. For example, if the Trail Blazers were not the favorites based on played games but are currently winning the game, you can bet on them scoring next. Click on the live betting page of the site or app, and you’ll get all the info on market overviews, live event schedules, and results.
The Scoreboard offers you a chance to close your bets before their finished. The bet back option lets you get the cash value out of your bets if you feel like the odds are not in your favor. You can see if the bet back is available for your bet by checking the bet slip. Note that the option is not available for all bets.
The Scoreboard betting app and site offer a few deposit and withdrawal options: Play plus and online banking. You can also deposit with credit and debit cards to your player account, but you can’t withdraw funds with them. Scoreboard has detailed instructions on all banking methods.
- Online Banking / Bank Transfer
- Scoreboard Play+ Card
- Debit / Credit Card (deposits only); note that your financial institution might not allow gambling transactions
Oregon Lottery Scoreboard App
The Scoreboard betting app is available for download on both iOS and Android mobile devices. So even though it’s possible to use your mobile browser to log in to the site, the better option is to visit the App Store or Google Play Store and download the sports betting apps.
The Scoreboard app interface is pretty much identical to the website, offering all the same features and betting options. From your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to place in-play bets, access live stats, and even make payments/payouts.
As the only legal sports betting choice for Oregon bettors, we can’t help but recommend the Scoreboard. While it doesn’t get similar hype like Barstool Sportsbook, it has all the features a bettor looks for in a sports betting app. It’s not a bad sports betting site, just not that memorable either. All in all, we look forward to seeing what’s next in Oregon sports betting!
Oregon Lottery Scoreboard FAQs
- Can I win real money betting on Scoreboard?
- Does Scoreboard run promotions to exisiting customers?
- So do I have to physically be in the state of OR to play at Scoreboard?
- Is there a Scoreboard app?