⭐ FanDuel Promo Code Tennessee
FanDuel promo code in Tennessee has been replaced with our link. Use the link to get the risk free bet up to $1,000 after your first deposit. If you end up winning, great! If your first wager loses, FanDuel Tennessee will refund you up to a $1,000 as a free bet. You can then wager the credit and withdraw any winnings, but not the stake.
|⚾ FanDuel Tennessee Bonus||Up to $1,000 Risk Free First Bet|
|🏀 Bonus Code||Use the Link|
|🏈 Minimum Deposit||N/A|
|⚽ Paid As||Site Credit|
|🏟️ Sports Available||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS|
|✔️ Last Verified||January 2022|
|🏛️ Land-Based Casino Partner||N/A|
⭐ FanDuel Tennessee Sportsbook
The U.S. sports betting market became legal after the Supreme Court ruled PASPA unconstitutional. FanDuel Sportsbook launched in Tennessee online sports betting on Nov 1, 2020, and now you can access both daily fantasy sports and the online sportsbook in the Volunteer State. FanDuel is one of the sports betting industry leaders and has numerous leagues and bet types for new players.
FanDuel promotions for existing customers are not as numerous as some of the best ones in TN, and they don’t have a rewards program for bettors. You can opt in for the promos after your first wager. With the NFL season in progress, you can get a Football Parlay Bet bonus by betting at least $10 4-leg parlay, or $50 site credits when you refer a friend. Offers change constantly, so you should check the current promos, parlay insurance choices, super boosts, and odds boosts often on the FanDuel betting app.
⭐ Pros and Cons of FanDuel
FanDuel was one of the first sportsbooks to launch in TN, and there’s a lot to love. Hundreds of thousands of users can be wrong, right? Overall, FanDuel Sportsbook is a great option for TN online gambling, but you should keep the following in mind before you sign up for FanDuel and start depositing money.
⭐ How to Register
Before you can begin betting, you need register for a FanDuel sports betting account. If you’ve got a DFS account, that works on the sportsbook too. You need to fill out some personal information to ensure you are of legal gambling age (21 years old) and a US resident for your new user account. You must also deposit funds in order to get the bonus during the sign up process. Since TN doesn’t have retail sportsbooks or retail casinos, there’s no in-person registration required. Some of the necessary information you’ll see on the form:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Answers to two security questions
⭐ FanDuel Sportsbook App
FanDuel Tennessee Sportsbook has a great betting app for any mobile device. You can download the sportsbook apps from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for an Android phone, and you should have no problems. You can register through the FanDuel mobile app, and it has all the same features as the desktop site design. Note that to access FanDuel DFS you need a specific app.
On the FanDuel Sportsbook App, you can easily see all the markets they offer, as well as any promotions or boosted odds with a clear layout. You can also navigate to see a specific sport, and add more wagers to your bet slip. All in all, the use-friendly app is just as good as the sportsbook on a desktop, and sports bettors are sure to get their money’s worth if they download the app. Remember to stay within state lines when you place a bet.
⭐ Betting Types
The FanDuel App has tons of wagering options to fill your betting slip with, and has competitive odds among the legal sportsbooks in Tennessee. You can also get odds boosts on some sports wagers, and in-game betting options have tons of bets types available. You can pick and choose your favorite types of bets on your bet slip, or try out parlays or teasers if you prefer to see some higher possible payouts. For new bettors, FanDuel makes a betting guide that tells you exactly what to do when you place bets.
- Moneyline Bets: Moneyline indicates a favorite and an underdog for the game, and you wager on which team wins.
- Point Spread Bets: Point spreads indicate which teams is expected to win and by what margin.
- Totals Bets: Combined total of points or goals for a matchup.
- Parlay Bets / Round Robins: Multiple wagers on a single bet; all the bets must be correct for the parlays to win, but a round robin can win even if you miss a bet. Same Game Parlay is one of FanDuel’s best features.
- Prop Bets: Prop betting means placing bets on particular game events or players’ individual performances. Props on college athletes are not legal.
- Futures Bets: Wagering on future events, eg. Super Bowl and World Series are futures markets. Futures odds are hefty, and the payouts can be huge.
- Live Betting: Place live bets in real time as you watch the action unfold for added excitement. Live betting options are usually listed for most games.
⭐ Sports Markets
FanDuel Online Sportsbook in Tennessee has a wide array of popular sports betting markets for bettors to choose from. Of course, all the local Volunteer State favorites are well represented. In TN, you can bet on college sports, and even in-state college teams. This means your favorite college football teams are fair game. In addition to major sports, you can test your knowledge (or luck!) in some smaller sporting events like darts, rugby, MMA, or Aussie Rules football.
- Ice Hockey
- Motorsport (NASCAR, F1)
Professional sports are many bettors’ pride and joy, and Tennessee is home to four teams in different sports. While the NFL usually tops the bet slips in the Fall, there are many options to bet on in the Spring and Summer too. FanDuel users can access betting opportunities for all the local teams, in addition to other betting options.
- Tennessee Titans: Titans are the top seed in the AFC for the playoffs this season, and FanDuel offers numerous betting options on any given NFL game.
- Nashville Predators: Nashville’s looking to return to the top of the Central Division in the NHL with a younger team, after fan favorite Pekka Rinne retired.
- Memphis Grizzlies: FanDuel partnered with the Grizzlies as soon as Tennessee legalized sports betting. Look for an odds boost when the NBA games get going.
- Nashville SC: With a good regular season the past summer, the Soccer Club hopes to compete for the MLS Championship this year.
⭐ Online Banking
FanDuel has a number of deposit options and withdrawal methods for customers, and all are easily available for Tennessee residents. You can save multiple methods on your account, but we recommend either a PayPal account or a prepaid card like the Play+ Card as the most convenient methods to deposit money, and you should use the same method to withdraw money. Also note that some banks might prevent deposits with a debit card. All deposits are instant, but when you withdraw funds, the average processing time for moving money can range from a few hours to a few business days.
|Banking Method||Deposit Methods||Withdrawal Options|
|Online Bank Transfers||Yes||Yes|
|PayNearMe (Family Dollar)||Yes||No|
⭐ Customer Support
FanDuel has a good system for customer support. You can click on the FAQ section and see topics that should cover most of the issues you’re facing regarding your FanDuel Sportsbook account or the house rules. However, the questions could be organized better, as you can find some DFS and casino related questions when coming from the sportsbook.
If you can’t find an answer from the FAQ, you can contact support via email or live chat from the account tab, and the FanDuel customer support staff will get in touch with you. If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling, you can call Tennessee Redline at 1-800-889-9789.
- 1️⃣ Is FanDuel the best sportsbook app in TN?
- 2️⃣ What can I bet on with my bonus offers?
- 3️⃣ Does FanDuel have an online casino?
- 4️⃣ Where is FanDuel legal outside Tennessee?