⭐ FanDuel Tennessee Sportsbook
The U.S. sports betting market became legal after the Supreme Court ruled PASPA unconstitutional. FanDuel Sportsbook launched in Tennessee online sports betting on Nov 1, 2020, and now you can access both daily fantasy sports and the online sportsbook in the Volunteer State. FanDuel is one of the sports betting industry leaders and has numerous sports and bet types for new players.
⭐ FanDuel Promo Code Tennessee
FanDuel does not have a promo code in Tennessee. Use our link instead to get the risk free bet up to $1,000 after your first deposit. If you end up winning, great! If your first bet loses, FanDuel Tennessee will refund you up to a $1,000 in site credit as a free bet. You can then wager the credit and withdraw any winnings, but not the stake.
|⚾ FanDuel Tennessee Bonus||Up to $1,000 Risk Free First Bet|
|🏀 Promo Code||Use the Link|
|🏈 Minimum Deposit||N/A|
|⚽ Paid As||Site Credit|
|🏟️ Sports Available||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS|
|✔️ Last Verified||October 2021|
|🏛️ Land-Based Casino Partner||N/A|
FanDuel promotions for existing customers are not as numerous as some of the best ones in Tennessee, and they don’t have a rewards program for bettors. You can opt in for the promos after your first wager. With the NFL season in progress, you can get a Football Parlay Bet bonus by betting at least $10 4-leg parlay, or $50 credit when you refer a friend. Offers change constantly, so you should check the current promos, parlay insurance choices and odds boosts often on the FanDuel mobile betting app.
⭐ How to Register
Before you can begin sports betting, you need register for a FanDuel Sportsbook account. If you’ve got a DFS account, that works on the sportsbook too. You need to fill out some personal information to ensure you are of legal gambling age (21 years old) and a US resident for your new user account. You must also deposit funds in order to get the bonus during the sign up process. Since Tennessee doesn’t have retail sportsbooks or retail casinos, there’s no in-person registration required. Some of the details you’ll see on the form:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Answers to two security questions
⭐ Sportsbook App
FanDuel Tennessee Sportsbook has a great mobile betting app for any mobile device. You can download the sportsbook apps from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for an Android phone, and you should have no problems. You can register through the mobile app, and it has all the same features as the desktop site. Note that to access FanDuel DFS you need a specific mobile app.
On the FanDuel Sportsbook App, you can easily see all the markets they offer, as well as any promotions or odds boosts with a clear layout. You can also navigate to see a specific sport, and add more wagers to your bet slip. All in all, the mobile app is just as good as the sportsbook on a desktop, and sports bettors are sure to get their money’s worth if they download the FanDuel App.
⭐ Betting Types
The FanDuel App has tons of options to fill your betting slip with, and has good odds out of the legal sportsbooks in Tennessee. You can also get odds boosts on some sports wagers, and in-play betting options have tons of sports and bets types available. You can pick and choose your favorite types of bets on your bet slip, or try out a parlay bet or teasers if you prefer to see some higher possible payouts. For new bettors, FanDuel makes a betting guide that tells you exactly what you can bet on.
- Moneyline Bets: Moneylines indicate a favorite and an underdog for the game.
- Point Spread Bets: Point spreads indicate which teams is expected to win and by what margin.
- Totals Bets: Combined total of points or goals for a matchup.
- Parlay Bets / Round Robins: Several wagers on a single bet; all the bets must be correct for the parlays to win, but a round robin can win even if you miss a bet.
- Prop Bets: Props are bets on particular game events or players’ individual performances.
- Futures Bets: Wagering on future events, eg. who wins the Super Bowl.
- Live Betting: Place bets in real time as you watch the action unfold for added excitement. Live betting options are usually listed for most games.
⭐ Sports Markets
FanDuel Online Sportsbook in Tennessee has tons of popular sports betting markets for bettors to choose from. Of course, all the local Tennessee favorites are well represented. In TN, you can bet on college sports, and even in-state college teams. This means your favorite college football teams are fair game. In addition to major sports, you can test your knowledge (or luck!) in some smaller sports like darts, rugby, MMA, or Aussie Rules football.
- Ice Hockey
- Motorsport (NASCAR, F1)
Professional sports are many bettors’ pride and joy, and Tennessee is home to four teams in different sports. While the NFL usually tops the bet slips in the Fall, there are many options to bet on in the Spring and Summer too. FanDuel has betting opportunities for all the local teams, in addition to other betting options.
- Tennessee Titans: Titans are hoping to advance to the playoffs this season in the NFL, and FanDuel offers numerous betting options on any given NFL game.
- Nashville Predators: Nashville’s looking to return to the top of the Central Division with a younger team, after fan favorite Pekka Rinne retired.
- Memphis Grizzlies: FanDuel partnered with the Grizzlies as soon as Tennessee legalized sports betting. Look for an odds boost when the NBA games get going.
- Nashville SC: With a good regular season this summer, the Soccer Club hopes to compete for the MLS Championship.
⭐ Online Banking
FanDuel has a number of deposit options and withdrawal methods for customers, and all are easily available for Tennessee residents. You can save multiple methods on your account, but we recommend either a PayPal account or Play+ Card as the most convenient methods. Also note that some banks might prevent deposits with debit cards. All deposits are instant, but when you withdraw funds, the average processing time can range from a few hours to a few business days.
|Banking Method||Deposit Methods||Withdrawal Options|
|Online Bank Transfers||Yes||Yes|
|PayNearMe (Family Dollar)||Yes||No|
⭐ Customer Support
FanDuel has a good system for customer support. You can click on the FAQ section and see topics that should cover most of the issues you’re facing. However, the questions could be organized better, as you can find some DFS and casino related questions when coming from the sportsbook.
If you can’t find an answer from the FAQ, you can contact customer support via email or live chat, and the FanDuel staff will get in touch with you. If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling, you can call Tennessee Redline at 1-800-889-9789.
⭐ Pros and Cons of FanDuel Tennessee
FanDuel was one of the first sportsbooks to launch in TN, and there’s a lot to love. Hundreds of thousands of users can be wrong, right? Overall, FanDuel Sportsbook is a great option for TN online gambling, but you should keep the following in mind before you sign up for FanDuel and make your first deposit.
- Sports betting app: The FanDuel sports betting app is top notch: you can easily add bets, make a deposit, and see new promos. You can use it in several other states with legal online sports betting.
- New user bonus: Many other sportsbooks also offer a $1,000 new user risk free bet, but FanDuel Sportsbook in Tennessee has no limits on what you can use your first bets on.
- Not many niche sports: All sports betting operators offer all the big sports to bet on, but top sportsbooks like BetMGM and TwinSpires offer smaller sports too to stand out from competition. You won’t find something like volleyball or table tennis on the FanDuel mobile app.
- Few promotions: FanDuel’s Sportsbook does not run a ton of promotional offers, or boost odds on a huge number of games. When we checked, there were no profit boosts either.
- Is FanDuel the best sportsbook app in TN?
- What can I bet on with my risk free bet offer?
- Does FanDuel have an online casino?
- Where is FanDuel legal outside Tennessee?