⭐ FanDuel Arizona Promo Code
FanDuel AZ Promo Code offer is a $1,000 risk-free bet. As a new user of Arizona online betting, you get up to a $1,000 refund in site credit if you lose your first bet. FanDuel issues you site credits within 72 hours of the bet settlement. Click on the link to FanDuel to get the offer if you are 21+. They also had $100 in free credits pre launch offer for sportsbook and daily fantasy platform.
|✏️ FanDuel Arizona Promo||$1,000 risk free bet|
|💰 FanDuel Sportstook Bonus Code||CLICK-LINK|
|🏛️ AZ Land-Based Partner||Phoenix Suns|
|⭐ AZ Betting Launch Date||September 9th|
How to Get FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Offer
Claiming the FanDuel Arizona offer is easy:
- Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona using our link (‘Get this bonus now’). Get the FanDuel sportsbook promo code offer by just clicking the link.
- Place your first bet on the FanDuel sportsbook app or website.
- If your first bet loses, you will get a refund in site credit, up to $1,000. Simple.
$1,000 Risk-free Bet FanDuel Bonus Terms
The $1000 Risk Free Bet promotion will earn you site credits which you can use only on the FanDuel Sportsbook product equal to the amount of your wager. For example, if your initial wager was $500 then you get $500 credits upon its loss. The maximum sports betting risk covered is $1,000. If you win your first eligible wager, you do not get any promotion bonus.
- The promo code offer could only be used if you are 21 years old (21+) for betting or Daily Fantasy Sports at FanDuel online.
- You should be physically present in the Grand Canyon State when online sports betting commences on FanDuel AZ. You can register your FanDuel Arizona account from anywhere in the US but to bet online on the site or app, you must be within Arizona state borders.
- The eligible wager is the first real-money sportsbook bet you make on Fan Duel sports, Arizona after depositing. Real-money gambling online for internet sportsbooks will be launching in AZ on September 9th as per Arizona’s sports betting legislation.
- You must not settle your wager using the cash-out feature to remain eligible for the risk free offer. A cashed-out bet is not an eligible one.
- The promotion Bonus cannot be withdrawn. But you can withdraw any winnings emanating from it. FanDuel will use your sportsbook site credit before the deposited funds. Note the order of funds uses.
- You must have an active, verified account with FanDuel sportsbook to claim the offer. Customer verification is required by law.
- FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook has not set any requirements on sports for $1,000 risk-free online betting offer. So bet on American footballs (Arizona Cardinals), Basketball (Phoenix Suns), Ice Hockey (Arizona Coyotes), baseball (Arizona Diamondbacks), and others. Find your sports, find your professional sports team you cheer, league sports teams or college sports.
- You can check your balance at the top right corner of your screen in the FanDuel account. If you are using the FanDuel sportsbook app, you can see your balance in the bottom right corner of your mobile app.
- If there is an unused bonus portion, it will be removed by FanDuel after 14 days of credit. So use your promo money within fourteen days at the sportsbook site. AZ Sports bettors cannot transfer or substitute the bonus in any way. You have the right to withdraw your deposits without incurring any penalty.
- FanDuel Sportsbook gives you the option to opt-out of the promotion by contacting the support team. It will let you cash out your funds but the bonus funds, if any, cannot be taken away.
FanDuel AZ Sportsbook No Deposit Bonus
Many online casinos and sportsbooks in the US provide a no deposit bonus. Currently, FanDuel sportsbooks in various states do not have a no deposit bonus offer. We will update this space if there is an update on the Arizona sportsbook.
⭐ FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona
FanDuel started at the SXSW conference and festival after a brainstorming session in 2009. FanDuel was one of the first fantasy sports websites in the US. Its daily fantasy sports is available in 44 states. FanDuel is also an online sportsbook giant. It is currently available in NJ, PA, WV, IN, CO, IL, TN, IA, VA & MI for betting on sports.
- FanDuel Sports claims to be America’s #1 Sportsbook and mobile sports betting operator. It has 12 million+ registered users.
- AZ sports betting news is that FanDuel Sportsbook will be among the first online gambling and betting sites to debut in the state.
- It has secured a partnership with Phoenix Suns. The retail sportsbook will be at the Footprint Center. Once the site and app are live in the state, you can bet online from anywhere in the copper state.
- FanDuel has famously announced plans for a large retail sportsbook where the Phonenix Suns play. It will be be the NBA team’s online platform as per the partnership.
AZ Sportsbook Promotions
You can expect a lot of FanDuel Arizona promotions once the sports betting site is live. In other states where FanDuel is live, there are a number of ongoing and seasonal betting promos. Here is a quick list of what is happening currently on fanDuel. You can obviously expect similar treatment with Arizona sports betting.
- $5 Dinger Tuesday MLB Betting offer
- Baseball’s Longest Shot (same game parlays)
- MMA wager enhanced odds (bet $5, win $150)
- $50 bonus for FanDuel racing, and so on.
⭐ Sports Betting Market
Sports bettors in Arizona have access to traditional sports betting markets across almost every sport. FanDuel has also published a bet guide where you can get individual sports betting help for available bet types, available teasers and what you need to know. You can bet on NFL or boxing after reading all the rules and details.
- Auto Racing
- Other types of bets
FanDuel sportsbook clearly lists the various bet types on its website.
- Straight Betting (straight wager on your favorite AZ team like Arizona Diamondback)
- Spread Betting (on goals, points, run spread)
- Proposition Betting (player prop bets, game props)
- Live Betting (in-game online gambling, once the game begins)
- Half and Quarter Betting (performance only at single half or a quarter)
- Futures (wager on long term events; odds change as your sports event gets closer)
- Parlays (a wager combining several legs, all individual legs need to be in the winning selections)
- Round Robins (place multiple parlays in one go)
FanDuel sportsbook also publishes NBA odds, NFL odds, PGA odds, UFC odds, and so on. In the NBA betting hub, for example, you have the odds, NBA pics, NBA futures, prop bets, power rankings, and playoff odds.
⭐ FanDuel Sports Betting App
You can get the iOS mobile app from the App store once the Arizona betting site is live in the state. You may have to get the Android sportsbook app from the link on the website as Google Play policies are still evolving towards online gambling applications. You can download the Android app from the website at link fanduel.com/android
Sportsbook on Desktop
You don’t have to get their betting app necessarily. The FanDuel website works smoothly and seamlessly. You can gamble on your favorite sports and leagues in Arizona with the FanDuel desktop website version too.
Create FanDuel Sportsbook Account
You can register on the online sportsbook in Arizona using our link. You do not need to type any promo code to get the offer, just going through our site is enough for the welcome bonus.
- New account creation is free.
- You will be asked to provide the standard details including but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, last four digits of your social security number (SSN), answer security questions, and so on. All such details are required by federal law for online gambling regulation.
Geofencing is an important requirement for state-regulated online casino gaming and sportsbook betting. You must be present in the state of Arizona to bet online on FanDuel. You cannot use VPN to mask your spatial location.
You can expect the usual deposit and withdrawal options at FanDuel online sportsbook in Arizona. Your transaction method may vary depending on the state. You can expect FanDuel Arizona to provide to retail location and hours of operation once it goes live so that you can deposit cash at the cage. Here is what is usually there for bettors in the FanDuel account.
|Banking Options||Depositing||Withdrawals||Withdrawal Time|
|Cash at Casino Cage||Yes||Yes||1 - 4 hours|
|FD Prepaid Card||Yes||Yes||2 - 6 hours|
|PayPal||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|ACH/E-checks||Yes||Yes||3 - 5 days|
|Online Banking Transfer||Yes||No||N/A|
If your deposit was declined, check the card details and bank restrictions. You can actually deposit or withdraw from anywhere in the US. But to be able to place bets, you must be physically located in state jurisdiction borders.
- FanDuel has a rich FAQs page to answer all your questions. You can also chat with the support team/expert using the chat window at bottom of the page.
- You can also request a callback from the FanDuel support team if you are willing to wait for some hours.
- FanDuel also gives you the option to email the support team and reply may take 12 hours or more.
Why Choose FanDuel
Fanduel has listed your bill of rights as an online gambler. It is a 100% legal, real money online gambling site.
- It respects your right to a level playing field.
- It is secure and fast. And from risk free bets to odds boosts, customer promotions are an ongoing feature.
- They keep your money in a separate account compared to their daily operations. You will get paid when you should be paid for your winnings.
- All rules, scoring systems, payout structure is available to you in advance.
- They give you quick assistance from customer care when you need it.
- All promo details, offer rules, bonus redeeming rules are made clear in advance.
FanDuel Arizona sportsbook is committed to patron protection.
- You can manage your online gambling habits by setting limits.
- You can set deposit limits, contest entry limits/alerts or take a time out or put yourself on the exclusion list.
Legal sports betting is a reality with digital and retail sportsbook in Arizona. What is your pick? College sports, Arizona Cardinals, NFL odds, bet promos, you will get it all soon in the state. FanDuel is there for your bet slip.
- How do I get a promo code for FanDuel?
- How does FanDuel $500 risk free bet work?