⭐ Fanduel Arizona Promo Code 2021
FanDuel Arizona sportsbook promo code offer is a $1,000 risk-free bonus for AZ sports bettors. You get up to $1,000 in sports betting bonus if you lose your first bet. So, if you lose a $100 bet, you get $100 back for online sports betting. Your first bet up to $1,000 is free of risk at FanDuel AZ sportsbook.
|💰 FanDuel Arizona Promo Code||CLICK-LINK|
|✏️ FanDuel Arizona Sign Up Promo||$1,000 risk free first bet|
|🏛️ FanDuel AZ Partner||Phoenix Suns|
|⭐ Arizona Online Betting Launch||September 9th|
How to Get FanDuel Arizona Bonus
You can bet on your favorite sports with FanDuel welcome bonus for AZ online sports betting. Join FanDuel Arizona online sportsbook using our link to claim the promo offer. If you do not win the first time, you get your money back in credits.
- Make your new betting account. Deposit and make your initial bet. You need to be 21+ (gambling age limit) and located in Arizona to bet legally.
- If your initial bet loses, you will get a refund of up to $1K in sportsbook site credit.
- Your first or initial bet on the sportsbook is counted for promotion. If you add multiple bets in the bet slip, your first real-money wager will be counted for the validity of the bonus offer.
How to Enter FanDuel Promo Code
FanDuel sign up sportsbook promo code is optional, just use the exclusive BonusFinder link to get the new player welcome offer in Arizona. You do not need to enter any promo code while registering your new account.
⭐ FanDuel Arizona: Quality Online Sportsbook Operator
- FanDuel is America’s top sportsbook and fantasy sports operator. It claims to have over 12+ million registered users. With FanDuel Arizona, you can bet on NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Soccer, CFB, Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, WNBA, and many other sports from all over the world.
- FanDuel began in 2009 as a DFS platform and became very popular. It was later acquired by Flutter Entertainment. FanDuel today is a name to reckon with in the online betting industry. FanDuel Sportsbook operator is present in Arizona and many other states in the US where online betting is legalized.
- FanDuel Casino and Sportsbook welcome offer for players and bettors is a whopping $2000 bonus in total. You can claim both the bonuses where both casino and sports gambling are legal. Arizonans can use the sportsbook promo offer to make a $1,000 risk free bet (1st).
FanDuel AZ Sportsbook Promotions
You can claim a number of promotions and bonuses for online sports betting at FanDuel sportsbook.
- Apart from the FanDuel sportsbook promo code offer, Arizona bettors can have soccer odds boosts, Refer-a-Friend (Give $50, get $50), Ringer Million Dollar Picks (free bets every Sunday), Odds Boosters, Parlay Bets Insurance, Big Win Bonuses, or Local Locks.
- In the NFL Season, you can play free for a chance at $5,000 every Sunday (NFL Hi Lo; win $1,000,000 bonus prize)
⭐ Sports Betting Market
- Sports Betting fans can bet on multiple sports, events, leagues, and teams from all over the world with FanDuel Arizona.
- You can bet on NFL and college football, NBA, Major League Basketball (MLB), Tennis, Golf, Soccer (European Championships, Champions League, La Liga, and the English Premier League), Auto Racing, National Hockey League (NHL) or MMA / Boxing, and much more with FanDuel sportsbook Arizona.
Sports bettors can read the FandDuel bet guide on their website. You can place bets on your favorite Arizona teams such as for Arizona Diamondbacks or Phoenix Suns. Some of the popular sports at FanDuel sportsbook include:
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Aussie Rules
- Ice Hockey
You can make multiple types of sports wagers at FanDuel Arizona sportsbook.
- Moneylines, Proposition Wagers, Spread, Total Goals, Parlays, Futures bets, and Round Robins are possible Soccer sports bets, for example.
- While betting on NFL, you can check out NFL odds. Available wagers include Straight Wagers, Player Propositions, Game Propositions, Parlays, Teasers, Live Wagers, Half and Quarter Wagers, Round Robins, Futures, and Spread Wagers.
- For NCAAF and NFL teasers, Arizona bettors can sell points in the range of -7 to -6 (half points included) and buy points between +3 and +14 (half points included in the data).
- Other sports wagers include Straight Betting, Spread Betting, Proposition Betting, Live Betting, Half and Quarter Betting, Futures, Parlays, Round Robins, Teasers. Same game parlays are also possible now.
- You can read about available teasers with each sport and event. For NCAAB and NBA, for example, AZ sports bettors can sell points in the range of -5 to -4 (half points included) and buy points between +3 and +14 (half points included) as per the FanDuel betting guide information.
- Live or in-game wagers could be placed easily with the FanDuel sports betting site. The live bet odds get updated automatically as the game progresses. Sports bettors can see live odds for bets on NFL, College Football, UFC, MLB & more legal sports betting.
⭐ Sports in Arizona
The Grand Canyon State has major league sports teams. They have located within the capital Phoenix metropolitan area. Arizona also has a professional WNBA team. AZ mobile sports betting activity will see a lot of betting markets and betting slips made around these professional teams. Betting on Fantasy sports is also legalized in Arizona.
|National Football League (NFL)||Arizona Cardinals (founded 1898, Phoenix stadium)|
|Major League Baseball (MLB)||Arizona Diamondbacks (based in Phoenix, Chase Field; founded 1998; beat New York Yankees in 2001)|
|National Basketball Association (NBA)||Phoenix Suns; founded 1968; two NBA Finals; Talking Stick Resort Arena (home games)|
|National Hockey League (NHL)||Arizona Coyotes (based in Glendale; moved to AZ in 1996)|
|Womens National Basketball Association (WNBA)||Phoenix Mercury (founded 1997; 3 WNBA titles winner)|
|Indoor Football League||Arizona Rattlers (founded 1992; six championships)|
|American Hockey League||Tuscon Roadrunners (Ice Hockey)|
AZ College Sports
- Arizona’s sports betting legislation (HB 2772 and SB1797 for fantasy sports betting, event wagering) allow betting on college sports in general and AZ college sports. You can use the risk free bet offer for collegiate sports or league sports or any other event.
- Arizona has three state universities in NCAA Division I. It also has one private university in NCAA Division I.
- Arizona online betting lines will see a lot of bettors betting on Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, or Northern Arizona Lumberjacks.
⭐ FanDuel Arizona Mobile App
Mobile sports betting is possible in Arizona with the mobile AZ FanDuel app. You can download the Android or iOS mobile apps and bet from anywhere in Arizona with the FanDuel sportsbook app.
|Sportsbook app||FanDuel Arizona App||How to Get FanDuel Mobile App|
|Android||Yes||Download from Google Play Store|
|iOS App||Yes||Download FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino from App Store|
Create New FanDuel Account
AZ sports fans can create a new sportsbook account by visiting the sports betting site using our link.
- FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook registration will seek your official details including but not limited to the name, address, phone number, mobile number, last 4 digits of your SSN as required by federal law.
- Your geolocation will be verified. Geofencing is required for legalized sports betting and online casino gambling in America. You can make your sports wagering account from any state in the US but to bet online legally, you have to be physically present in the state of Arizona.
You have plenty of deposit and withdrawal options at FanDuel online sportsbook. FanDuel app and website will let you use all the popular banking methods such as credit cards, debit cards, echeck/ACH, PayPal, online bank transfers, cash at cage (Footprint center), and PayNearMe.
- FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook has a rich FAQ page and betting guide online where you can read all the details and information before you start using the risk free bet offer.
- You can submit an email to the support team if you have a question regarding sports betting online. They may take up to 12 hours to reply to your query.
⭐ Why Bet with FanDuel AZ Online Sportsbook
- Is FanDuel legal? Yes, 100%. It is licensed for AZ operations by the Arizona Department of Gaming. ADG was established by the Arizona State Legislature in 1995. It is the state regulatory agency for tribal gaming, racing and pari-mutuel/simulcast wagering, and unarmed combat sports in the Grand Canyon State.
- FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook gives you the latest and competitive odds, site credit with promotional risk free bet, simple and secure deposits, fast payouts, and good customer support. You can make sports bets such as prop bets and place wagers in Arizona with total peace of mind.
Patron protection is ensured at FanDuel sportsbook online. Online sportsbooks give you the responsible gambling options in your sports betting account or at the retail sportsbook.
- You can set various limits in your gambling account if you are a problem gambler. You can control how much you deposit or how much you wager with the deposit limit and wagering limit rules. Problem gamblers can also put themselves on the self-exclusion list.
- Arizona gamblers can also call 1-800-Next-Step for help.
AZ Online Betting
- What happens to FanDuel unused bonus money?
- Why do online sportsbooks verify player accounts?
- Is FanDuel legal?
- How does FanDuel AZ compare to other AZ betting sites?