FanDuel CT Casino Bonus
FanDuel Casino CT welcome bonus is 24 hours of risk free play up to $1,000. This means that FanDuel Online Casino CT will cover your losses for the first 24 hour period. Your net loss total is returned to you as bonus money called site credit. You need to wager through this bonus cash once to withdraw your money.
|🎁 FanDuel Casino Connecticut Welcome Bonus||Risk Free Betting Up to $1,000|
|🖊️ FanDuel CT Promo Code||N/A-USE-LINK|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|⚖️ Wagering Requirements||1x|
|🌎 Available States||Connecticut|
|🏛️ Casino Partner||Mohegan Sun Connecticut|
Terms & Conditions
The FanDuel CT Casino offer is only available to new customers in Connecticut that don’t have an existing FanDuel Casino account. In order to receive this bonus, you must make a minimum deposit of $10. After making a first deposit up to $1,000, the gambling site will refund you for your net losses during your first day of play in the following way.
- If you deposit $20, and lose $10, you will refunded $10 in site credit. If you lose $20, your refund will be $20.
- If you deposit $1,500 and lose $500, your refund will be $500.
- If you deposit $1,500 and lose $1,500, your refund will be $1,000, as the bonus amount is capped at a thousand dollars.
- If you deposit $100 and win $25 ending up with total of $125, you will not be refunded as you won.
FanDuel Sportsbook CT – Legal Online Sports Betting in Connecticut
FanDuel CT Sportsbook also gives new players $1,000 risk free, in the form of a risk free bet. If you lose your first bet, FanDuel will refund the bet in site credit. You need to wager through the bonus money and associated winnings once before you can withdraw it
|🎁 FanDuel Sportsbook CT Bonus||$1,000 risk free bet|
|🖊️ FanDuel Sportsbook CT Promo Code||N/A-USE-LINK|
|🌎 Available In||Connecticut|
|🏀 Sports Offered||NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, UFC and Much More|
FanDuel has struck a deal with Mohegan Gaming Entertainment to offer online sports betting and casino games in Connecticut. The daily fantasy sports giant is one of three operators or “skins” that are allowed to operate in the Connecticut online gambling market.
FanDuel and Mohegan Sun Casino were the first tribal gaming partnership in the CT online gambling Market. The deal allows Mohegan Sun to offer a retail sports betting experience at the Mohegan Sun Casino, and gives FanDuel entrance to the mobile sports betting space in Connecticut. The situation is a win-win situation for both, as FanDuel becomes one of only three legal online sportsbooks to offer sports betting in Connecticut. In the meantime Mohegan Sun Connecticut will be able to enjoy the brand’s innovative sports betting at the largest FanDuel Sportsbook to date.
FanDuel is taking Connecticut Gambling online with the Mohegan Sun, an iconic casino by itself. Although the FD casino product is not as well known as their legal sports betting product, the casino has a lot going for it. In the beginning, the game selection might be limited, and we don’t know if a live dealer casino will be available right of the bat like at FanDuel Michigan. However, here is what we know.
FanDuel has an existing partnership with several of the leading game providers in the world. Therefore, expect to see hit titles like Starburst from the following operators, who combined provide easily more than 50% of all the games at regulated US online casinos.
- Play’n GO
- Big Time Gaming
The casino game selection at FanDuel Connecticut will expand over time, but in the beginning at least the following game types will be available. As they have partnered up with Mohegan Gaming, we might see more titles in CT very soon.
- Slots – Favorites like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Narcos, and Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania are sure to be available. In addition, we’ll see progressive jackpots like Divine Fortune, and Irish Riches.
- Video Poker
As the first tribal gaming partnership in the Connecticut sports betting, FanDuel Sportsbook and Mohegan Gaming have had time to create the perfect product for Connecticut bettors. Although the exact details are not yet known, it’s likely that they will follow the well established practices from other states like New Jersey, Colroado, and Pennsylvania
Like all mobile sportsbooks in the US, FanDuel CT will offer coverage of all the major US sports and events like the Super Bowl and the World Series. The brand’s innovative sports betting and daily fantasy sports operation also offers coverage for college sports, as well as multiple smaller sports and international events.
Sports bettors at FanDuel CT will be spoiled for choice come football season. After Connecticut Lottery Announced that sports betting would go live before the start of the NFL, bettors have been eagerly waiting to place their bets online or at the temporary retail sportsbook at Mohegan Tribe run Mohegan Sun. Here are the bet types available on the first NFL Sunday.
- Live betting
- Round robin bets
- Spread betting
- Over/under bets
- Future Bets
- Player Prop Bets
Best Teams to Bet on
There have been some teams that bettors have been itching to wager on after CT Lottery announced the plans to legalize sports betting. Three of the most popular major league sports are also popular in Connecticut, and it’s likely that they will dominate the handle at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Football – The New England Patriots were especially popular in CT during Tom Brady’s time (although hated everywhere else). However, Brady is now in Florida with Gronk. Therefore, most of the handle might shift to New York Giants.
- Basketball – The University of Connecticut Huskies men’s team is usually in the running for a spot in March Madness while the women’s team is definitely one of the best in the country. As one of the leading sportsbooks in the country, FanDuel will certainly offer odds on both of these college sports programs. The Boston Celtics are also popular in the state.
- Baseball – Connecticut does not have a baseball team, and the action will most likely spit right down the middle with the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox.
The Connecticut Gaming Compact also allows FanDuel to operate a retail sportsbook in CT sports betting with their partnership with Mohegan Gaming Entertainment destination, the Mohegan Sun Casino. Mohegan is known as one of the leading tribal operators in the country, and they have incredible plans with FanDuel. Retail sports betting experience will temporarily launch at the casino in September. A permanent sportsbook will start offering in person experience to loyal guests in East Windsor this winter, but the location has not yet been set.
FanDuel Connecticut Launch Date
FanDuel Connecticut will launch mobile sports gambling and online gaming before the start of the NFL season in order to maximize the sports betting revenue from their sportsbook product. The sports betting and iGaming operator might go live sooner, if the Connecticut Lottery can push legal sports betting live in the state sooner than expected.
- Which one is better, DraftKings Sportsbook or FanDuel?
- Does FanDuel CT have horse racing?
- When will FanDuel Sportsbook launch in CT?
- Can I get both online casino and sportsbook bonuses?