⭐ Caesars Bonus Code NY
Caesars bonus code NY is FINDER15. With the code, you get a your first bet up to $1,500 risk free from Caesars Sportsbook. If your first wager loses, you’ll get a free bet equal to the stake up to $1,500. You must use your Caesars NY bonus within 14 days of it being issued.
|🎁 Caesars New York Bonus||$1,500 Risk Free Bet|
|✒️ Use Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||FINDER15|
|💰 Paid As||1 Free Bet Token|
|🏷️ Must Be Used In||14 Days|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$20|
|🏈 Sports Available||Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, College Sports & More|
|✔️ Last Verified||July 2022|
Additional Terms & Conditions
You can get the Caesars welcome bonus even if you’ve signed up before in another state, and even if you had previously a William Hill account. Follow our links to fill in the Caesars promo code FINDER15 to claim the betting bonus.
When you first register for Caesars NY, you get a first bet risk free up to $1,500. You must take advantage of it within 30 days of signing up and placing an initial deposit. The welcome bonus functions like this: you will be paid in the form of a free bet within two days if your initial bet loses. Your free wager will expire if not used within two weeks of receiving it. If you win your bonus bet, you’ll get the winnings but can’t claim the stake. Read the T&Cs for all important information and full details.
⭐ Caesars Sportsbook New York
Caesars Sportsbook New York launched on January 8, 2022. Caesars Sportsbook has plenty to offer to New York bettors, who already enjoyed retail betting on sports with the major sportsbook brand at three local casinos. With a terrific bonus for new users, availability in several states, and fun promotions for customers, Caesars Sportsbook is sure to attract sign ups now that their New York sports betting page is up and running.
You can also opt in for other promotions to get some bet credits. For example, Caesars Sportsbook promotions feature profit boosts and daily odds boosts on select games on the promos tab. In addition, users earn Caesars Rewards points for all bets. Just a couple of the other promos Caesars Sportsbook makes available regularly:
- Cover Cash Wednesday: Wager on the spread and get $2 back in free bets for each point your team covers by
- Spread the Word: Refer your friends and get $100 in free bets
- Caesars Rewards Program: The rewards program is one of the best loyalty programs in the U.S. gambling industry, so remember to opt in before placing sports bets!
⭐ Caesars Sportsbook App for iOS & Android
Caesars’ sportsbook app is one of the best in the legal online betting, and we recommend you download the Caesars sports betting app on your mobile device to place wagers. You can find the mobile sports betting app from the App Store for iOS devices, and the Android app from the Google Play Store.
Following the rebranding of William Hill Sportsbook with the Caesars brand, the sportsbook apps for both iOS and Android devices are great. The user interface is clean, easy to navigate and you can easily see both the bet slip and the markets on the screen. Caesars makes it easy to start mobile wagering, and you can find promotions and support without too much trouble. Overall, the Caesars app is a good choice for mobile sports betting in New York.
⭐ Betting Options
Caesars Sportsbook offers betting lines for all popular professional sports, as well as for some more niche events like auto racing. You’ll actually be hard-pressed to find a fairly common sport that isn’t on Caesars’ list. The Caesars Sportsbook mobile app will definitely highlight the New York teams, but betting on college sports is restricted: in-state colleges like Syracuse during March Madness tournaments are out of bounds. Let’s check out what betting options are fair game for New York residents.
- NFL: The National Football League is the crown jewel of major professional sports, and New Yorkers have plenty of history to celebrate. Buffalo Bills looked like real contenders for the Super Bowl LVI, but fell to the Chiefs in the Divisional round. A point spread single bet might be the way to go for NFL betting, or a same game parlay.
- NBA: The Brooklyn Nets are Caesars Sportsbook’s favorites to win the NBA championship, while the Knicks, led by Julius Randle, are in the middle of the pack. As NBA is now underway, bettors should look for player props and game props to add on their bet slip for the local teams.
- NHL: New York Rangers are having a great run, while the previous Cup contenders Islanders are at the bottom of the Metropolitan Division. No one expects much from the Sabres, but finishing the Jack Eichel saga might let them focus on the essential.
- MLB: We still have to wait some time before Spring Training begins and we can estimate the strengths and weaknesses, but it’s probably safe to say that the Mets are not going to be the front runners during the 2022 season. The New York Yankees might be looking at another playoff run, but Spring Training will tell us more.
- MLS: New York City FC and New York Red Bulls have squared off in the Hudson River Derby for years, both hoping to top the Eastern conference. In 2021, NYCFC won the MLS Cup.
- UFC: Madison Square Garden has hosted some legendary fights, and we are sure there’s more to come. Caesars will offer plenty of betting markets to bet on UFC nights.
- Bowl Games & March Madness Betting: Wagering on college teams is fine, as long as they are not from New York.
Like all top sportsbooks, Caesars offers all the bets you can think of on most sports. The most popular bets are straight bets: moneylines, point spreads, and total lines. You can choose a straight bet type for virtually all popular sports, and there are plenty of alternate lines for each. Recently same game parlays have been popping up everywhere, and Caesars Sportsbook also has parlay bets and round robins available for a large number of sports.
- Moneyline: You bet on one side to win the game, either on the underdog or the favorite.
- Point Spread Bet: Displays the expected winning margin; probably the most popular single wager.
- Totals: Guesses for the total number of points or goals in the event.
- Parlay Bets, Teasers, Round Robins: Combines several wagers, known as legs, into one bet.
- Prop Bets: A player prop is a bet on a player’s performance, while a team prop bets are placed on the whole team.
- Futures Bet: Bets on a future sporting event, like on the winner of the Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
- Live Betting: Gamble based on the action in the game rather than the pre-game stats.
⭐ How to Bet in New York
Below we list all the details a new bettor needs to know about signing up and wagering bets on Caesars New York. All sportsbook operators follow similar practices, so registration for a Caesars account shouldn’t take a long time.
1. Create a Caesars Sportsbook Account
You have to create a Caesars Sportsbook New York account in order to get started with your bets. You can easily sign up either through the Caesars mobile app on your phone or the website. You’ll need to provide some required information and personal details to set up the new account and verify that you are over 21 years old, which is the minimum age for placing bets. Don’t forget the New York promo code to get the risk free offer!
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Last Four Digits of Social Security Number
- Security Questions & Answers
- Username & Password
2. Depositing (& Withdrawing)
After you successfully complete the sign up process for a new account, you’ll need to make a first deposit with some money on your bankroll, so that you can place bets. You can also set a deposit limit and choose your method to withdraw funds. Caesars Sportsbook New York accepts several online banking options, so you can pick the one you feel most comfortable with. Withdrawal methods for payouts are more limited, and transactions can take up to a few business days to process. Below are secure deposit methods included on Caesars:
- Credit & Debit Cards (Mastercard, Visa)
- Play+ Card
- VIP Preferred
- Online Banking
3. Placing a Bet
Now you’re ready for your first bet! Remember that you need to follow the terms & conditions listed above in order to get the free credit from the Caesars Sportsbook website, or any other welcome bonuses they might offer to new players. You must also be within the state borders to bet and to access Caesars Sportsbook.
On November 18, 2021, Caesars Sportsbook announced a partnership with Madison Square Garden, the New York Knicks, the New York Rangers, and the MSG Network. They were the second brand to partner with the legendary venue, as BetMGM announced their deal a few days earlier.
The partnership lets Caesars promote their betting product at the Garden, and will also relaunch the “Four Courses With JB Smoove” show, where the Caesars Entertainment brand spokesperson interviews celebrities. In addition, Caesars Sportsbook will build a lounge at the arena, where Caesars Rewards members can enjoy special perks and appearances from celebs. For example, Caesars announced soon after launching that Rangers legend Henrik Lundqkvist will be their brand ambassador in New York and fans will have opportunities to meet him at the games.
⭐ Customer Service
Caesars Sportsbook has the same customer service options as the website, simply click the Help button on the top right corner to contact support. You can contact the customer support team through live chat support, a phone line, or email for more information. In addition, Caesars Sportsbook provides a New York FAQ and house rules for users on the Help page. It’s the best way to find answers to general questions about issues with signing up, bonuses and depositing, as well as responsible gambling. If you want to self-exclude and suspend you account, call New York’s help line 1-877-8-HOPENY.
⭐ How Does Caesars Compare to Others?
Caesars Sportsbook New York is one of nine online sports betting operators in New York. While the business will be quite competitive, we believe Caesars stands out from the competitors with their great New York sports betting experience and daily Caesars odds boosts for users, as well as the Caesars Rewards. In addition, they have most of the sporting events you could want and you can access the user-friendly app or desktop site in several states when you visit.
- 1️⃣ Is Caesars Sportsbook legal in New York?
Yes, New York State Gaming Commission gave them a green light for a mobile betting license in November 2021. Caesars New York Sportsbook went live in January '22. Use our link and Caesars New York promo code to get the bonus worth up to $1,500. They also have three retail locations, and online books in AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA & WV.
- 2️⃣ Does Caesars Sportsbook in New York offer live betting?
Yes, expect to find in-play betting for your bet slip for most events at all top online sportsbooks, including Caesars New York Sportsbook. Live bets at Caesars NY Sportsbook are numerous, but live betting on local college basketball and college football is not allowed in the NY sports betting industry.
- 3️⃣ Where are the Caesars retail sportsbooks in NY?
In addition to online gambling, Caesars' partners operate retail sportsbooks. New York bettors can access Caesars Sportsbook at three retail casinos, Point Place Casino, Turning Stone Resort & Casino, and Yellow Brick Road Casino in upstate New York, and other Caesars location in other markets.
- 4️⃣ What's going on in New York sports betting?
Retail sports betting has been legal for some time. After former Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the mobile sports betting bill in April 2021, the New York State Gaming Commission started to approve regulations for bets and operators. Caesars Sportsbook received their online license in November 2021 along with eight other New York sportsbooks, and online wagering in New York started on Jan. 2022 with FanDuel Sportsbook, DraftKings New York, Caesars and BetRivers opening first and BetMGM Sportsbook following a week later; the other players fighting for market share will be announcing launch dates for their platforms at a later time.
- 5️⃣ Can I get a New York bonus for Caesars Online Casino?
Unfortunately no, Caesars Online Casinos are only available in NJ, MI, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The online casinos have their own bonus codes for a deposit match offer, as Caesars New York's promo code only applies to the sports betting sites. Also, you can't get the online casino bonus after the Caesars Sportsbook promo, but you can play the games when you visit one of the states above.