⭐ Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook
Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook is expected to launch soon, and their big presence in the state will be an asset in a sports betting market that will be filled to the brim with competitors. As Louisiana online gambling is taking off, Caesars is looking to win over bettors with a huge welcome bonus, plenty of betting markets and local partnerships to boost their brand recognition. Before you start wagering, we take a look at what Caesars will offer in LA.
Note that Louisiana online sports betting is only available in parishes that voted to legalize sports betting, and although this does cover the majority of the state, check the status of your parish before you start wagering.
⭐ Caesars Louisiana Promo Code
Caesars Louisiana promo code will be BONUSFINDERRF. With the bonus code you get $100 free pre-launch bonus and a risk free bet up to $5,000 when Caesars Sportsbook launches in Louisiana. After registering, you must place your first bet within 30 days; if it ends up losing, you will be refunded a free bet token.
|🏈 Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Louisiana||BONUSFINDERRF|
|🏈 Pre-Launch Offer||$100|
|⚾ Caesars LA Bonus||$5,000 Risk Free Bet|
|⚽ Paid As||Free Bet Token|
|🏟️ Sports Available||NFL, NBA, MLS, College Sports & More|
How to Get the Bonus
In order to get the welcome bonus offer, you must register for Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook and use the bonus code BONUSFINDERRF. During registration, you’ll need to fill in information that verifies your identity, but you don’t need to worry; Caesars will keep the details secure.
After your registration has been accepted, you must deposit money on your account. We expect traditional methods like credit cards, PayPal, and Play+ to be available in Louisiana, so you’ll have options to choose from.
After depositing, you are ready to place your first bet! The welcome bonus can’t be combined with any other promotion, but you can wager on virtually anything. If your first bet loses, ie. the return is $0, Caesars Louisiana will refund you a free token worth the amount of your first bet. You can then wager that token on anything, and keep the potential winnings (but not the stake). There is no wagering on the winnings, so they can be withdrawn right away!
⭐ Sportsbook App
While Caesars has several land-based casinos in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and other locations that will probably host a retail sportsbook, the easiest way to bet with Caesars is to download their app when it comes available in Louisiana. The app is very streamlined and has all the same features the desktop site has. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store for your mobile devices. Remember that you must be within the parishes that have legal sports betting when you attempt to place bets, but you can download and register from anywhere in Louisiana.
⭐ Sports Betting Markets
When it comes to sports betting, football is king. However, Caesars will offer numerous other sports as well that you can bet on. While it’s too early to say definitely what options will be available, we expect the selection to be similar to other states. In Louisiana, you can bet on college sports, so don’t forget to check how the odds are looking for LSU or Louisiana Tech. Some of the popular sports you might find on Caesars Louisiana are:
- Auto Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
If you are new to sports betting, you might not be familiar with some of the terms. The most popular bets are spread, money line, and totals, which are available for all games. Let’s look at each for a Saints game.
- Spread Bets: Betting on the spread means betting on either team to win or lose by certain amount of points. If you bet on the Saints to cover the spread, you expect them to beat the Seahawks by 5 points or more.
- Money Line Bets: When you place a money line bet, you bet on the outright winner of the game. The team with a negative sign, the Saints in this case, are the favorites to win.
- Total Points Bets: Just like it sounds, you bet on the total points of the game. If you anticipate the game to have more than 42.5 points, you bet on over.
Other bets that will be available on Caesars Louisiana include prop bets, futures, and parlays. Prop bets are wagers on events during the game that don’t directly influence the end result, while futures are bets on events that happen in the future. For example, you can place a futures bet that the Saints win the Super Bowl (a long shot, we know). Parlay bets have multiple legs, so you can bet on the Saints, Patriots, and Eagles to win in a single wager; all must be correct for the bet to win. Finally, Caesars will also offer live betting; this means you can place bets as the game is progressing. This is very popular in other markets so you can expect to have a multitude of options when Caesars LA gets going.
In addition to their numerous land-based properties in Louisiana, Caesars has made their mark on the LA sports scene by partnering with the New Orleans Saints and Louisiana State University. The Saints, an NFC South participant in the NFL, agreed to a 20-year deal to name their iconic stadium in the Big Easy as Caesars Superdome. In addition to the investments Caesars is expected to make within the stadium, fans can probably look forward to seeing plenty of Caesars signage and promos as they attend the games.
The LSU partnership focuses on “unique fan engagement opportunities”, with added visibility for Caesars on the LSU’s Tiger Stadium. In addition, Caesars has committed to a scholarship fund as well as responsible gaming education on the Baton Rouge campus. Keep your eyes peeled on the Caesars app to see if their partnership translates into fun promos for the LSU Tigers!
Louisiana sports betting is finally launching, and several sportsbook operators have expressed their plans to launch products in the state. As the competition will be tough, Caesars Sportsbook needs to leverage their brand and partnerships in addition to making sure their product is top notch. However, by being one of the first sportsbooks to go live and with a huge welcome bonus, Caesars is sure to stand out from the crowd. We recommend the Caesars Sportsbook app for the following reasons:
- Selection – Caesars has plenty of sports markets you can choose from, and their bet types are numerous as well.
- Access in Other States – Caesars Online Sportsbook is available in several other states in addition to Louisiana, so if you ever are on the road, you can place bets in states like Colorado, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Great Functionality – While some bigger players like DraftKings have a load of information on their apps, Caesars also has a good platform. The layout is great and efficient, and you can find all you need quickly.
- Caesars Rewards – We’d be amiss not to point out that the Caesars Rewards loyalty program is one of the best in the country, and even casual bettors can get a ton of benefits from a membership.
- Why should I get the Caesars App?
- Does Caesars have promotions on their sportsbook?
- Does Caesars have an online casino?
- Can I bet on LSU with Caesars?