⭐ Caesars Bonus Code Arizona
Best Caesars sportsbook Arizona promo code is BONUSFINDERRF. The welcome bonus offer is a $1,001 first bet match. Caesars Sportsbook’s huge welcome bonus of $1,001 bet matching ensures that you get $1,001 in free bet token whether you lose or win! That bet matching is akin to free money, so put in $1,001 and start betting.
|✏️ Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||BONUSFINDERRF|
|💰 Caesars AZ Bonus||First bet match up to $1,001|
|🏀 Qualifying Wager (Odds)||-200|
|🏀 Paid As||One-time Free bet token|
|🏀 Best For:||Arizona Sports Betting|
|✏️ Wagering Requirement||1x|
|🏛️ AZ Partner||Arizona Diamondbacks / Chase Field /Ak-Chin|
|⭐ Caesars Sportsbook Launch||Sep 9th|
How to get the Caesars Sportsbook Bonus
You can use the offer only once with Caesars in AZ or in other Caesars states namely CO, IA, IN, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, and WV. You can make a $1,001 first bet and it is all covered for risks. You get the free bet award, your win or loss does not matter when you play.
- You can register your online account at Caesars sportsbook using the Caesars Arizona promo code BONUSFINDERRF. Arizona sports bettors must use our exclusive link to visit the site.
- The code will fetch you the first bet matched offer up to $1,001.
- When you sign up for Caesars Sportsbook AZ, you must also enter the bonus code BONUSFINDERRF in the appropriate box, otherwise, you will not get the stipulated bet matching bonus.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Rules
Note the sportsbook’s official rules for the new player welcome offer. You get the offer if you have new Caesars Arizona sportsbook mobile or online account for the first time in the State of Arizona. You can use the offer on Caesars mobile app or desktop in AZ. You get the free bet token awarded to your betting account within 2 days of qualifying wager settlement.
- Caesars sportsbook bet match $1,001 is valid from Novembetr 2, 2021 onwards until further notice. The previous offer of $5,000 risk-free bet is no more there. This is a better offer for players.
- Minimum odds for the bonus wagering is -200. So you place a bet with odds of -250, then you will not get the bet matching offer. Odds of -110 is valid for eligibility requirements, for example.
- You have to place your real money wager within 30 days of opening your new account. Your qualifying wager must settle within 30 days of placement.
- Bettors get one time free bet token up to $1,001 depending on their wagering stake.
- You cannot use the cash out feature. You lose the promotion if you use cash out option.
- There is no wagering or play through requirement for any winnings you may earn from free bets you get.
- You must be located in the state of Arizona to bet online on the AZ sportsbook. You can register your online betting account from anywhere but to bet online you must be present in the Grand Canyon State once the Caesars Arizona sportsbook is live in the state.
- All gambling promotions are subject to federal laws, local regulations.
- You must be 21 years old (21+) for Caesars sports betting and gambling activity (or DFS) in Arizona as per eligibility requirements.
⭐ Caesars Sportsbook Arizona
The state of Arizona finally passed legislation in April, 2021 to legalize online sports gambling (but not online casinos in AZ). Gov Doug Ducey signed AZ legislation on April 15, 2021.
- Arizona online gambling sports betting launched on September 9, 2021, coinciding with the launch of the NFL regular season.
- Caesars sports betting earned their name from the famous Caesars Palace casino in Las Vegas. They ventured into sports betting with the rise of iGaming, sports betting industry in the US.
- Caesars sportsbook may not have the widest range of sports as noticed in some other states. Also, sometimes the betting market could be a bit restricted esp with respect to prop bets and live bets. It remains to be seen how it will all unwind for sports bettors wanting to bet on Arizona Diamondbacks at Caesars and other AZ sports betting sites.
- Caesars sportsbook is a 100% legal, real-money online gambling site licensed by the Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG) which awards sports betting licenses. You are all Caesars, that what the company wants you to believe.
Caesars Sportsbook Promotions
Caesars sportsbook app offer a couple of promotions for existing users in other states where they are live including neighboring Colorado or Caesars Indiana . In CO, for example, they are offering profit boosts for various MLB games (world series).
Caesars Sports Arizona promos are also aplenty apart from the bet match offer. Some of the current promos are listed below:
- Friday Double (every Friday, earn double bonus on your wager)
- $100 free bet (refer friends, spread the word)
- Caesars Sports Profit Boosts / Odds boosts
- Same Game Parlay (up to $25 back on NFL games)
- 25% Profit boosts on Caesars sports
- Pound for Pound (Bet UFC 268, get $268 bonus)
- Football Freebie (Thursday night football free bet)
- Occasional Grand Prize (linked to some league)
You get more with Caesars Rewards® as an online betting and gambling player in Arizona. Caesars claims that it is the “most rewarding casino loyalty club”.
- The same rewards program should be available for Caesars Arizona sports bettors.
- Once the Caesars sports betting website is live, you can sign up for online sports betting and get rewarded.
- You can use reward benefits for dining, relaxing, and so on at over 50 destinations.
Caesars Entertainment in Arizona
If you are looking for Caesars Arizona entertainment destination, you may visit the brand new Caesars Republic Scottsdale or the Harrah’s Ak-Chin in Phoenix. Caesars guarantees you fine dining, nightlife, relaxation, and the best casino gaming with Caesars stay and rewards.
⭐ Sports in Arizona
Arizona has one team in each of the four major professional sports, college sports, and individual sports like golf. Wagering on in-state college sports is allowed.
- Sports betting is live in the state. You can bet on Arizona Cardinals (NFL betting), Phoenix Suns (NBA betting), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB betting or Major League Baseball World Series), Arizona Coyotes (NHL online betting), Arizona Wildcats (NCAA betting, basketball) and so on.
- State’s sports betting market is huge and Caesars Sportsbook in Arizona would be looking forward to maximizing their partnership with Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The professional baseball team is based in the capital Phoenix. The D-backs and Caesars sportsbook app will give rise to a state-of-the-art sportsbook, sports bar, and broadcast studio at retail sportsbook Chase Field.
Bet Types AZ
Caesars Sportsbook mobile app in Arizona just like in other states should offer many types of bets, as has become the standard in internet sports betting markets in the United States. You can see all your options once you log in to the app. You can click on a game you want to bet on and add them to your bet slip.
- Some common bet types that you can use with your Arizona sportsbook promo include basic bet type Moneyline and spread bets.
- You will also find future bets and prop bets. You may find odds boosts or parlay boosts too on the site.
- You can learn how to bet on sports and expand betting skills at the Caesars sportsbook help page and become a sports betting expert.
Live bets, or in-play betting is getting popular in the online gambling business. Sports bettors constantly seek more live betting options on online sportsbooks. You can totally expect Caesars AZ to offer live betting options in the state. In other states with Caesars’ sportsbooks, you can see loads of options for bets.
⭐ Caesars Sportsbook App
Once Arizona sportsbook is live and kicking, you can download the Caesars sportsbook app for both the iOS and Android devices. You may need to download the Android app from the website as Google Play store policies are still evolving and you may not get gambling apps for direct download in all states.
Create Sportsbook Account
The sign-up process for sports bettors is a usual industry standard practice required by federal law. You will be asked to provide details including but not limited to
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Social Security Number (SSN, last 4 digits)
- Your Username & Password
- Answer security questions
Geofencing is required by federal law. All legal, online casinos and sportsbooks have to verify your geolocation. You must be present within the state lines to bet on Caesars sports beting online sportsbook platform. You cannot use a VPN to mask your location.
Caesars Sportsbooks in different US states offer several banking methods. You can expect the same standards in Arizona and methods like debit card and PayPal.
Withdrawals and cashouts may take some time depending on the chosen method. Note that all withdrawal and deposit methods may not be available in AZ. Here is a tentative list for depositing and withdrawing at Caesars sportsbook.
|Caesars Banking Method||Deposits||Withdrawals||Withdrawal Time|
|PayPal||Yes||Yes||2 - 3 days|
|ACH/ E check||Yes||Yes||3 - 5 days|
You may have some other options too in Arizona such as Caesar’s prepaid cards and Skrill. Cash deposit is available at retail sportsbook locations.
Caesars Arizona website and app will have the support tab which you can use to get help. There may be a live chat option but it may work only on desktop. You can always email the customer support team at customersupport(at)williamhill.us We will update the AZ phone number and the email here.
Responsible gambling promotion is essential to a company like Caesars. Caesars’ code of commitment ensures that you are at their sportsbooks or online casino only to have fun.
- Every gambling business has an obligation to ensure patron protection including promoting responsible gambling, stopping underage gambling and ensuring that online gambling is fair and just.
- You can use options for limit-setting, self-exclusion and opt-out programs. You can opt-out of marketing communications by writing to responsiblegaming(at)caesarssportsbook.com
- Cool-off time limit (3 to 30 days), deposit limit, spending limit, daily time limit are some constraining options available for gamblers if they start developing warning signs of problem gambling.
William Hill Sportsbook is now Caesars sportsbook. Caesars after acquiring the WH brand has decided to rebrand the existing William Hill online sportsbook as Caesars in all the US states where they operate.
- If you were a William Hill online gambler in any US state where it operated, you just need to get the up-to-date app and you are ready for Caesars online Sportsbooks. You must note that the Caesars sportsbook Arizona bet matching offer is only for new AZ customers.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQ
- Can I bet on Arizona Cardinals or Arizona Diamondbacks?
- What if my first bet loses in Caesars Arizona?
- Is Caesars sportsbook legal?
- How do I bet with Caesars Arizona sportsbook offer?
- What is Caesars bet matching promo code?