⭐ BetRivers Colorado
BetRivers, by top online gaming operator Rush Street Interactive, launched as soon as Colorado legalized sports betting. They gained access to the market with a license from the Colorado Division of Gaming. BetRivers was one of the first four sportsbooks to launch when the CO sports betting apps went live. As the Colorado online gambling industry has matured, more and more sites have appeared to compete for sports bettors. BetRivers Sportsbook in Colorado has a decent welcome bonus offer for new users, loads of sports betting options (including in-play betting), and a well-functioning platform. Let’s check it out!
⭐ BetRivers Colorado Bonus Code
BetRivers’ Colorado promo code is FINDER. You get a 2nd chance free bet up to $500 for any betting market on the online sportsbook with the BetRivers bonus code. BetRivers makes you wager through the bonus money just once before you can withdraw any winnings, and you must spend the bonus funds within 30 days.
|🏈 BetRivers Promo Code||FINDER|
|⚽ BetRivers Bonus||2nd Chance Free Bet up to $500|
|🎾 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|🏒 Wagering Requirement||1x|
|⚾ BetRivers Odds||-200 or longer|
|🏀 Available Sports||Major Leagues & Many Others|
|🥎 Land-Based Partner||Triple Crown Casinos|
|🏉 Last Verified||March 2023|
⭐ BetRivers App
BetRivers Online Sportsbook in Colorado offers iOS and Android users sportsbook apps. The mobile app can be downloaded from either the App Store or the Google Play Store for an Android device. iOS users must also download a Geoguard app. Remember that you can sign up for a BetRivers account anywhere, but you must be within Colorado state lines when you want to place bets with the app. CO sportsbooks must track users’ locations with geolocation software to prevent out-of-state gaming, so we always recommend you connect to Wi-Fi before trying to wager Colorado betting apps.
The BetRivers app is quite straightforward, and you can find all you need for online sports betting quite easily. You can search for specific things with the search bar on the left corner. While the app is perhaps not as intuitive as the DraftKings and FanDuel apps, and the bet slip is a pop-up which might annoy some customers, you shouldn’t have any difficulties. You can also get competitive with other bettors by seeing which player won Big Wins and their Winning Streaks on the app. Now that BetRivers has both an iOS & Android app, we believe the BetRivers mobile app is a great option to try.
⭐ Popular Sports Offered on BetRivers Colorado
BetRivers caters to different sports fans with plenty of betting action. They have a variety of sports betting choices, and you can find plenty of options for niche sports most other online sportsbooks don’t offer (in addition to all the main sports). You can bet on leagues from the likes of table tennis, volleyball, rugby league, combat sports, and full coverage of both NASCAR and F1 motor sports. They also offer live streaming on some games; check out the full list on the site. Some of the additional markets available for Colorado bettors:
- Baseball (inc. MLB, Japanese, Korean Baseball)
- Hockey (inc. NHL, Swedish, Finnish, Russian Ice Hockey)
- Rugby Union
- College Football & NCAA Basketball
- Australian Rules Football
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Olympic Games
⭐ Bet Types
BetRivers Sportsbook Colorado offers all the basic sports bets Colorado bettors have come to expect from an online sportsbook. BetRivers offers quite good betting lines, and you have many choices for live wagers and occasional odds boosts on the basic betting odds. On the app, look for a menu with a blue background to find the options for additional picks. Overall, BetRivers has competitive odds and the ongoing promotions provide great value.
- Moneyline Bets: Bets for the underdog or the favorite to win the game; for example, Denver Broncos to win their Week #1 game against the Seattle Seahawks. Moneyline odds that have a plus sign indicate the underdog; minus sign marks the favorite.
- Point Spread Bet: Point spreads are bets on the point difference between the two participants. For example, you can wager on the Colorado Avalanche to cover the spread and win against the Blues.
- Totals Bet: Placing a wager on the total number of points or goals.
- Futures Bets: Futures betting means placing a bet on future events like national championships (Stanley Cup, Super Bowl). Futures have the potential for huge winnings, but only if you get them right.
- Parlay Bets: Parlays are combination bets where you have multiple legs in one single bet; all must be correct for the bet to win.
- Prop Bets: Proposition bets are online bets on the game or a player that don’t directly affect the game’s outcome. Player props include options like who scores the first goal or how many touchdowns the QB throws.
- Live Betting: Live bets are some of the most popular ones on any online sportsbook, as bettors can watch the action unfold and base their wagering choices on what they see.
⭐ BetRivers Promotions in Colorado
BetRivers’ promo code is valid across all states where BetRivers is legal in that US. You also get other promos apart from the new player bonus.
BetRivers has a wide selection of ongoing promos for existing users, ranging from a rewards program to profit boosts, daily odds boosts, and free bets. You can find the most up-to-date additional bonuses from the site or the app, but some of the past and current ones include:
- Refer a Friend: Refer one of your friends to BetRivers, and you get a $100 free bet if they deposit and wager at least $50 within 30 days of signing up.
- NFL Parlay Profit Boost: Get a 20% profit boost every Sunday on your parlay bets.
- NHL Preseason Bet & Get: Bet at least $25 on an NHL preseason game and get a $10 free bet.
- Beat the Spread Challenge: Make spread bets on an NFL game and earn points to win cash prizes.
iRush Rewards Program
The iRush Reward program is available to all Rush Street customers, and you can get both Loyalty Level and Bonus Store Points when you bet on sports. Bets with more selections (i.e., parlay wagers) earn you points quicker than one selection bets. With the bonus meter, you can see when you can purchase Rewards with your points, and the Loyalty Points advance you to the next level of the program to get access to more benefits. The VIP level is the highest in the program, and only invited members can access it; however, regular players get plenty of perks, too, such as free Apple devices.
⭐ How To Register for a New Account on BetRivers
Before placing wagers, you need to join BetRivers by creating an online account and make a first deposit from your bank account or via other methods listed below. You must provide personal information to ensure your identity and that you are at least 21 years old; this is mandatory on all online betting sites. Some details required during the registration process are:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Social Security Number
- Answers to Security Questions
BetRivers deposit methods and withdrawal options are conveniently listed on their website when you click ‘Get Started’. They don’t currently list cash at the casino cage as a banking option. PayPal and the BetRivers Play+ Card are the most convenient options when you’re ready to withdraw your big sports wins.
|Banking Methods||Deposits||Withdrawal Methods|
|VIP Preferred e-check||Yes||Yes|
|Credit and Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)||Yes||No|
|BetRivers Play+ Card||Yes||Yes|
⭐ Customer Service
You can contact customer support in a few ways. The best way to find an answer to your problem is through the FAQ section, which can be found under the ‘Help Center’ tab. You can also click on the support button to pop up the live chat window. Chat is not the only way to connect; you can also send an email to support. Note that live support is available from 7:30 AM to 12 AM Mountain Time.
BetRivers has a lot to offer in the Centennial State, but the competition with other sportsbooks for sports wagers is stiff. Now that they also have the iPhone app, they cater to virtually all bettors. With a good platform, a loyalty program, a nice welcome bonus for new players, and a wide range of good sports betting opportunities, BetRivers is definitely worth checking out if you’ve already got the BetMGM offer, or have tested the Caesars sportsbooks.
- 1️⃣ Can I bet on college sports with BetRivers?
Yes, the Centennial State allows bets on colleges including on in-state teams. You can find a wide variety of local college action on the sportsbook, as well as the top-ranking universities across the U.S.
- 2️⃣ Can I access BetRivers sports betting outside CO?
BetRivers offers a legal sportsbook in several other states in addition to Colorado, e.g., Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan. Colorado players can't use the app elsewhere, but the website works on iOS and Android devices.
- 3️⃣ Does BetRivers have a legal online casino?
Yes, Rush Street Interactive has online casinos in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia in addition to legal sports betting. You can get a welcome offer to play casino games when you visit those states. As Colorado doesn't allow other forms of online gambling, the Colorado online casino isn't live yet.
- 4️⃣ Is BetRivers legal in Colorado?
Yes, it is legal in Colorado. Sportsbooks were approved with Proposition DD passing the legislature. They are monitored by the Colorado regulators and conform to all responsible gaming laws and regulations. As mandated by CO law, they have a casino partnership with JP McGills Hotel and Casino in Cripple Creek. For more information, contact support.