⭐ bet365 Colorado Sportsbook
bet365 Colorado is the brand’s second sportsbook in the US as it seeks to strengthen their position in the North American market. Standing out among other CO sportsbooks will be difficult, but bet365 Sportsbook has plenty to attract sports fans, starting with the free bet credit offer. bet365 partnered with Century Casino in Colorado, and started accepting bets just in time for the NFL season. bet365 Sportsbook is a giant of the sports betting industry and provides some of the best odds and a great selection of betting opportunities.
⭐ bet365 Bonus Code Colorado
bet365 Colorado promo code is not needed for the welcome bonus. New and eligible customers get $200 in free bets if they deposit $10 and wager just $1 on any sport. To claim the credits, your wager must be placed and settled within 30 of opening your account. If your bet credits win, you can claim the winnings but not the stake.
|✏️ bet365 Bonus Code Colorado||TBA|
|🎁 New Player Bonus||Bet $1, Get $200|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|🏷️ Wagering Requirement||1x|
|✳️ Minimum Odds||-500|
|🏛️ Casino Partner||Century Casinos|
|✔️ Last Verified||September 2022|
Welcome Offer Explained
bet365 new customer offer is the best one bettors can get in Colorado. You only need to wager $1 on at least one selection in order to get $200 in bet credits, which you can use on any sports betting markets you want. Note that you must deposit, bet, and settle your first wager within 30 days of signing up to be eligible for the bet credits. You can only bet on events with odds of -500 or higher, and in the event your bet is a push (no winner or loser), used credits won’t be returned. The qualifying deposit is $10 but you don’t need to place bets with the whole amount to qualify for the offer.
⭐ CO Sports Betting
Colorado online sports betting went live in 2020 and since then, over 25 CO betting apps have started accepting bets. Many sites offer live streaming, numerous individual markets, and excellent promotions. Other top sportsbooks have also been operating in Colorado online gambling for some time now, but we think bet365 has plenty to offer, even in such a crowded market.
bet365 is a global betting operator and it has all the betting options you could want. You can place classic straight wagers on your bet slip or try your hand with props or futures. The bet365 app has odds that are in line with other sports betting sites, but many bettors wish to get the best value for their bets and check the betting odds from several apps before wagering. If you are new to sports betting, below is a quick rundown of each bet type on bet365.
- Moneyline Bets: Moneylines are used to assign the favorite and the underdog for the game; you just bet on the team you think will be the outright winner. For some sports, like college football, there can be significant differences, while in other sports the odds are close together. The favorite has negative odds, like -125, meaning you have to wager $125 to win $100. Betting $100 on the underdog with +135 odds wins you $135.
- Point Spread Bets: Point spread betting is very popular for certain sports, like NFL. Instead of betting on the winner, you bet on the margin of points between the two competitors. For example, if the Denver Broncos are expected to win against the Seattle Seahawks, the point spread odds would read -6 -110 for Broncos and +6 -110 for Seahawks. This means the Broncos must win by more than 6 points; if they don’t, the Seahawks cover the spread. The odds are generally -110 to get bets on both sides so that the online sportsbook gets something out of the bet.
- Total Bets: The third straight bet, total or over/under bet, means betting on the total number of points or goals in the event. You can bet on Over 4.5 goals in the game between Avalanche and Red Wings, which means a 4-2 result would win you your bet. Totals odds are often also -110 on both sides, just like spread bets.
- Prop Bets: Proposition wagers are used for betting on individual events within a game, such as the first scorer, number of penalties, or the team leading at halftime.
- Parlay Bets: Parlays combine several legs into one, either from several games or just one.
- Futures: Betting on the popular upcoming events, such as the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, or World Series.
- Live Betting: In-play betting means wagering on the game in real time, not beforehand. Live bets are available for most sports.
bet365 has one of the better sports catalogs in the Colorado sports betting market. You can find sports from the right hand column and choose the league you want to bet on by clicking on the sport. In addition to major sports like football, basketball, baseball, and hockey, bet365 Sportsbook Colorado has markets on small international sports like volleyball, biathlon, cycling, badminton, lacrosse, and virtual sports. It’s great to see a new sportsbook provide such a extensive list, as Colorado bettors enjoy betting on rarer events as well. bet365 Sportsbook is the official betting partner of UFC in the UK, so they might look for a partnership in the US market as well.
As a new betting operator in the Colorado market, bet365 has some promos in addition to the free credits from the new customers’ welcome offer. You can claim some parlay bonuses and early payout offers from the site. Note that the company might withdraw the promos once bet365 becomes more established in the market, as recent law changes attempt to curb sportsbooks’ ad spending.
⭐ bet365 Betting App
bet365 has an excellent sports betting app and you can download it from either the App Store or the Google Play Store. You can also choose to use the mobile browser version, which works just as well. You must be physically present within Colorado state borders when attempting to place wagers; the geolocation software will prevent you from betting if it thinks you are outside the state.
⭐ Signing Up
Before you can get started with bet365, you have to create an account. This is very simple, and by clicking our link to cash the sportsbook bonus, you’ll be guided through the sign-up process. Note that you must provide personal information such as your full name, phone number, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security Number. Also, only one account from the same home address is allowed, so make sure no other family members have signed up before.
bet365 uses trusted banking methods and you can pick from any of them to gain access to wagering. The main deposit methods that we recommend are online banking and PayPal. Deposit options are instant, while withdrawals can take some time. Note that your first deposit must be made within the set time limits so that you qualify for the bet365 promo code offer.
- Debit Card/Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro debit cards and credit cards work for deposits. You need to provide card details like CVV number when using this option.
- Online Banking: Transfers from and to your account can take a while to be processed.
- PayNearMe: You can also deposit value to your new account using prepaid vouchers.
- PayPal: Probably the most convenient method for banking, since it provides easy access for both deposits and withdrawals.
Customer Service Options
You can get in touch with customer support through the Help page. First, you can check out the FAQ to see if there’s an answer to your question. You can find topics like general account verification and deposits on the FAQ. If you are still unsure, you can send an email to the support dedicated address or engage with the live chat.
bet365 is a welcome addition to the Colorado online sports betting market. Although there is nothing particularly innovative about bet365, they run a great legal sportsbook with excellent features. All users will be able to enjoy bet365 and hopefully they are off to a great start in the Centennial State.
- 1️⃣ Is sports betting legal in Colorado?
Yes, legal sports betting started in May 2020. Colorado Division of Gaming monitors sports betting and provides resources such as the responsible gaming terms, self-exclusion, and addiction services.
- 2️⃣ Is bet365 legal in CO?
Yes, it's a fully legal and licensed sportsbook. They've partnered with Century Casino, who own casinos in Central City and Cripple Creek, for licensing purposes and market access.
- 3️⃣ What is the bet365 bonus?
New users in NJ & CO get $200 in free credits if they bet $1 on any sport. This is an excellent offer and well worth taking advantage of.