⭐ bet365 Bonus Code Colorado
bet365 Colorado bonus code is not needed for the welcome bonus. New and eligible customers get $200 in bonus bets if they deposit $10 and wager just $1 on any sport. To claim the credits, your wager must be placed and settled within 30 of opening your account. If your bet credits win, you can claim the winnings but not the stake.
|✏️ bet365 Colorado Bonus Code||TBA|
|🎁 New Player Bonus||Bet $1, Get $200|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|🏷️ Wagering Requirement||1x|
|✳️ Minimum Odds||-500|
|🏛️ Casino Partner||Century Casinos|
|✔️ Last Verified||June 2023|
bet365 Welcome Package Explained
bet365 new customer offer is one of the best Colorado sports betting promos bettors can get and you don’t need a sportsbook promo code when you join bet365 Colorado. You only need to wager $1 on at least one selection in order to receive $200 in bet credits, which you can use on any betting markets you want. Note that you must deposit, bet, and settle your first wager within 30 days of signing up to be eligible for the bet credits. You can only bet on sporting events with odds of -500 or higher, and in the event your bet is a push (no winner or loser), used credits won’t be returned. The qualifying deposit is $10 but you don’t need to place bets with the whole amount to qualify for the offer. Bonus bets’ winnings are added to bonus bets balance.
⭐ bet365 Colorado Sportsbook Review
bet365 Colorado was the brand’s second sportsbook in the US as it seeks to strengthen their position in the North American market. Standing out among many sportsbooks in CO will be difficult, but bet365 Sportsbook has plenty to attract sports fans and market share, starting with the free bet credit offer. They’ve partnered with Century Casino, and started accepting bets just in time for the NFL season. bet365 Sportsbook is a giant of the online betting industry and provides some of the best odds and a great selection of betting opportunities.
As a new betting operator in the Colorado market, bet365 offers plenty of promos in addition to the free credits from the new customers’ welcome offer. You can claim some parlay bonuses, parlay boost depending on the legs in the parlay, and NFL early payout offers for Monday Night Football from the site. Note that the company might withdraw the promos once bet365 becomes more established in the market, as recent law changes attempt to curb sportsbooks’ ad spending.
⭐ Colorado Sports Betting
Colorado sports betting went live in 2020 and since then, over 25 CO betting apps have started accepting bets. Many sites offer live streaming, numerous individual markets, and excellent promotions. Other top sportsbooks have also been operating in Colorado for some time now, but we think bet365 has plenty to offer, even in such a crowded market.
bet365 is a global betting operator and it has all the betting options you could want. You can place classic straight bets on your bet slip or try your hand with single bets like props or futures. The bet365 sportsbook app has odds that are in line with other online sportsbooks, but many bettors wish to get the best value for their bets and check the betting odds from several apps before wagering. If you are new to betting, below is a quick rundown of each bet type on bet365 Sportsbook.
- Moneyline Bets: Moneyline odds are used to assign the favorite and the underdog for the game; you just bet on the team you think will be the outright winner. For some sports, like college football, there can be significant differences, while in other sports the moneyline wager odds are close together. The favorite has negative odds, like -125, meaning you have to wager $125 to win $100. Betting $100 on the underdog with +135 odds wins you $135.
- Point Spread Bets: Point spread betting is very popular for certain sports, like NFL. Instead of betting on the winner, you bet on the margin of points between the two competitors. For example, if the Denver Broncos are expected to win against the Seattle Seahawks, the point spread odds would read -6 -110 for Broncos and +6 -110 for Seahawks. This means the Broncos must win by more than 6 points; if they don’t, the Seahawks cover the spread. The odds are generally -110 to get bets on both sides so that the online sportsbook gets something out of the bet.
- Total Bets: The third straight bet, total or over/under bet, means betting on the total number of points or goals in the event. You can bet on Over 4.5 goals in the game between Avalanche and Red Wings, which means a 4-2 result would win you your bet; the actual correct score doesn’t matter. Totals odds are often also -110 on both sides, just like spread bets.
- Prop Bets: Proposition wagers are used for betting on individual events within a game. Player props are such as the first scorer, while team props are number of penalties, or the team leading at halftime. You can also bet on the overall score.
- Parlay Bets: Parlays combine several legs into one, either from several games or just one.
- Futures: Betting on the popular upcoming events, such as the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, or World Series. Future odds for NFL betting are now out, in addition to NHL and NBA odds.
- Live Betting: In-play betting means wagering on the game in real time, not beforehand. You can place live bets and watch a live stream for a wide range of sports.
Sports Available on bet365
bet365 has one of the better sports catalogs in the market. You can find the sports listed on the right hand column and choose the league you want to bet on by clicking on the sport. In addition to major sports like NFL, NBA, and MLB games, bet365 Colorado has a wide array of markets on small international sports such as volleyball, biathlon, cycling, badminton, lacrosse, and virtual sports. It’s great to see a new sportsbook provide such a extensive list, as Colorado bettors enjoy betting on rarer events as well. bet365 Sportsbook is the official betting partner of UFC in the UK, so they might look for a partnership in the US market as well. Coloradans are allowed to bet on local college basketball and football teams as well, which can be found on bet365 Colorado.
⭐ bet365 Betting App in Colorado
You can download the bet365 app from either the App Store or the Google Play Store. You can also choose to use the mobile browser version, which works just as well. You must be physically present within Colorado state borders when attempting to place wagers; the geolocation software will prevent you from betting if it thinks you are outside the state.
⭐ Signing Up
Before you can get started with bet365, you have to create an account (like on other betting sites). The registration process is very simple, and by clicking our link to cash the sportsbook bonus, you’ll be guided through the sign-up process. Note that you must provide personal information such as your full name, phone number, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security Number. Also, only one account from the same home address is allowed, so make sure no other family members have signed up before.
Banking Options – Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
The sportsbook offers trusted banking methods and you can pick from any of them to make a deposit and gain access to wagering. The main deposit methods that we recommend are online banking and PayPal. Deposit options are instant, while withdrawals can take some time. Note that your first deposit must be made within the set time limits so that you qualify for the bet365 promo code offer.
- Debit Card/Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro debit cards and credit cards work for deposits. You need to provide card details like CVV number when using this option.
- Online Banking: A bank transfer from and to your account can take a while to be processed.
- PayNearMe: You can also deposit value to your new account using prepaid vouchers.
- PayPal: Probably the most convenient method for banking, since your PayPal account provides easy access for both deposits and withdrawal options.
Customer Service Options
You can get in touch with customer support through the Help page. First, you can check out the FAQ to see if there’s an answer to your question. You can find topics like general account verification and deposits on the FAQ. If you are still unsure, you can send an email to the support dedicated address or engage with the live chat.
bet365 is a great option in the Colorado sports betting market. Although there is nothing particularly innovative about bet365 compared to other Colorado sportsbooks, they run a great legal sportsbook with top features and a vast selection of options. All users will be able to enjoy bet365, they have one of the better online sportsbook bonuses, and hopefully they are off to a great start in the Centennial State.
1️⃣ Is online sports betting legal in Colorado?
Yes, the legal sports betting industry started in May 2020. Colorado Division of Gaming monitors online betting and provides resources such as the responsible gaming terms, self-exclusion, and addiction services. There's already a long list of options in CO, with more on the way.
2️⃣ Is bet365 legal in CO?
Yes, it's a fully legal and licensed sportsbook app, and a good choice for all bettors. bet365 has partnered with Century Casinos, who own casinos in Central City and Cripple Creek, for licensing purposes and market access.
3️⃣ What is the bet365 betting bonus?
New users who sign up on the NJ & CO gambling sites get $200 in bonus bets if they bet $1 on any sport after making a qualifying deposit of $10. This is an excellent betting bonus and well worth taking advantage of. Currently there is no bet365 Colorado bonus code, meaning you have to opt in when you first join bet365.
In New Jersey, bet365 casino bonus is $1,000 deposit bonus. However, in CO, only bet365's mobile app for betting is legal, so you can visit bet365 Casino when traveling in the Garden State. If Colorado online casino gaming is legalized, bet365 will surely launch their casino site as well.