⭐ Barstool SportsBook Michigan Promo Code October 2021
Barstool Michigan welcome bonus offer is a $1,000 risk-free first bet for new players. Barstool sportsbook also gives $10 free bonus money to sports bettors. It is one of the best sportsbook bonus offers in Michigan because the wagering requirement is only 1x. The minimum deposit required is only $5. Use the link to go to the MI online gambling site and claim the 100% up to $1,000 risk-free bet offer. There is no promo or bonus code for Barstool Michigan Sportsbook.
|Barstool Sportsbook Michigan Bonus||Welcome Offer|
|Barstool Sportsbook Risk Free Bet||Up to $1,000|
|No Deposit Bonus||$10|
|Free Money||$5 for app customization upon sign up|
|Barstool Sportsbook Promo Codes||N/A, use our link to get bonus|
|Casino Partner||Greektown Casino|
|Licensing & Regulation||Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB)|
$1,000 New Player Bonus Terms
Here is how to get the bonus. Make sure you follow the terms and conditions.
- The Barstool sportsbook Michigan Bonus offer is available for all players who have not yet made a deposit. You need to be a verified account holder who never made a deposit on Barstool sportsbook or casino.
- Make your first deposit to claim the promo offer.
- Place any single wager on your bet slip. For example, it can be a parlay bet or one straight bet. Eligible wager types include all available wagers on the platform.
- Only the first single sports bet is eligible for the offer once you make your deposit.
- If you mistakenly place multiple bets on the bet slip, your first individual bet will be counted for the promotion.
- If your bet is a loss, you get bonus cash. The amount is equal to what you wagered up to $1K.
- You don’t get any bonus cash if that single wager is not settled as a loss. If you win, you get nothing. It is a risk-free bet for you.
- You can not use the cash-out option with the welcome bonus.
- The bonus cash you get will be subject to playthrough requirements. Bonus cash wagering is restricted to lines -200 or longer (such as -110, +100, +200). You cannot wager it on round-robin betting.
- You don’t need to opt-in to the bonus offer.
- You need to be physically present in one of the Barstool Sportsbook states to get the offer. So, be present in Michigan when you play on the Michigan Barstool site.
Barstool Michigan Sportsbook No Deposit Bonus
Barstool Michigan gives you a no deposit bonus of $10. You get $10 for just registering on the betting site. It is as simple as that. Register on the site using our link, get the bonus.
No Deposit Bonus Code
There is no Barstool Sportsbook No Deposit Promo Code. Just use the Bonusfinder link to visit the Barstool online sportsbook, create your account, and you get the free cash offer.
How to Get the $10 sign up Bonus
Follow these guidelines and the free bonus money is yours.
- The offer is only for new Barstool sportsbook players.
- You do not need any Barstool Michigan no deposit promo code.
- Use our link to visit the MI sportsbook and create your account successfully.
- You will find $10 in your account balance after successful account registration. Congratulations!
- The online gamblers must be physically present in the state of IL, IN, MI, or PA.
- The bonus wagering rule is 1x. It is restricted to lines -200 or longer and not valid on round-robin betting. Just as the $1,000 betting bonus offer.
- You do not have to opt-in to get the offer.
- When you place a wager on Barstool sportsbook bets from the player account online, funds are used in the following order: Real money or your cash funds, Barstool’s bonus funds that you received.
Barstool Free $5 Customization Bonus Money
You also get five dollars for just creating your account and updating your preferences. Here is how you get the free $5 sportsbook bonus at the Michigan betting site. The free money is subject to usual odds and playthrough rules.
- Update your ‘betting favorites’ after creating your account.
- Go to the preferences page, choose favorites and add as many sports you would want to bet on.
- Check your account once you update your preferences. The money is sitting there!
⭐ Betting Market
Sports bettors in Michigan can place bets on all the popular leagues/sporting events on the Barstool Sportsbook mobile app and website. The sports coverage is growing and you can expect more markets in the app.
- NBA series, NFL, NHL series, MLB
- March Madness
- NCAA Football & Basketball
- PGA Tour & The Masters
- English Premier League
- Champions League
Barstool online sportsbook has all the popular betting options. You can also read the house rules for all sports and bets on the website at www.barstoolsportsbook.com/house-rules Barstool online sportsbooks publish all their rules and terms on thier site and app.
Moneyline or Game
You bet on a partial or definite outcome of a game or event. 1 is always the home player or team on the left, x refers to a draw or tie; 2 is the away team or player on the right side of the offer.
Result betting or Correct Score
You bet on the exact partial or definite score of an event or a match.
Over/Under or Totals
Bet on a partial or definite amount of predefined occurrences during the games such as goals, corners, penalty minutes and so on.
You can bet on the partial or definite amount of a predefined occurrence. Odd is 1,3,5 and so on.; Even is 0,2,4. What’s your pick on the bet slip, odd or even?
Head-to-Head or Triple Head
It is a competition between two or three outcomes or participants. It can be from an official event or league or something defined by the bookie or betting operator.
Half time/Full time
Want to bet on the result in half-time and the final outcome? If the half-time score of a football match is 1-0 and the final result is 1-1, then the winning outcome is 1/x.
You can place your bet on the outcome of each separate period within an event. An ice hockey match with period scores 2-0/0-1 and 1-1 will have 1/2/x as the winning outcome. Make your bet slip accordingly.
Draw No Bet
You bet on either 1 or 2, there are no draw odds.
Other options for your bet slip
Spread or Point Spread or Handicap; Double chance; Future or outright or place betting; Each Way bet (EW), Goal Minutes bets, live betting with a sliding banner system, the operator decided bet offerings from time to time, Custom teasers, Custom Parlays.
Quick Pick 6 Bet Slip
In the Barstool Quick Pick 6, you can select your sports league (Boxing, NBA, NHL, NCAA and so on) to lock the options that you want to keep. All bet options have odds between -120 and +200. You can choose game categories and time windows for your betting. The MI online sportsbook will show the total odds and potential payouts for your selections.
⭐ Barstool Michigan Sportsbook Promotions
Barstool Sportsbook Michigan bonus offers are not just about the welcome bonus and the 10 dollars no deposit bonus for bettors. There is more and you can expect an action-packed betting experience with the Barstool brand. Here’s a quick summary of ongoing promotions. Note that not all Barstool sports promotions are available at all times.This list will give you some idea of the excitement you can expect.
|Barstool Sportsbook Promo||What You Get||Details|
|Welcome Bonuses||Up to $1,000 risk-free bets + $10 no deposit bonus +$5||No Barstool sportsbook promo codes needed, use BonusFinder link to create new account|
|Barstool Power Hour||1 hour every weekday discounts on standard odds on select matches||Bettor friendly discounts, no wagering requirements|
|Giveaways||Omaha shirt||Opt-in; place a $25+ cash wager on any Bet With Mintzy College World Series 2021 bet|
|Top Point Scorer Bonus||get $2 in sportsbook bonus cash (max $100)||min $25 wager on 1 top Point Scorer player prop bet each day in any NBA game; only 1 eligible wager per day|
|Tickets to NHL Finals||3 pairs of tickets||Opt-in needed; bet $10+ cash on an unlimited amount of 3+ leg parlays.|
|NHL Overtime Insurance||25% up to $25 in sportsbook bonus cash if your team loses||Opt-in needed for NHL playoffs; 1 bet per player per day|
|Find more Barstool Sports Promotions||Visit the online sportsbook at www.barstoolsportsbook.com/promotions|
Mychoice Loyalty Program
Penn National Gaming online platforms have the mychoice rewards program. You get points and rewards after sign up on both the sportsbook and casino.
- You get 1 tier point for a $10 bet on Barstool exclusive bets and straight bets.
- You get 1 tier point for a $5 Parlay bet.
- You can see your mychoice account number in the account details section of the app.
- Visit mychoice.com and register your account when you have your number ready.
- Barstool tier levels, tire points and key benefits are quite detailed.
- The basic level is Choice (0-999 tier points). You get sports betting special offers and promotions, birthday credits, hotel discounts etc.
- The highest level is Owners Club. You get an annual luxury gift, VIP seating, priority slot service and so on.
- Advantage (1000 points), Preferred (18k points), and Elite (50,000 tier points) are the intermediary loyalty levels.
⭐ Barstool Sportsbook App
You can download the betting app in Michigan for your mobile devices. iOS users can download the ‘Barstool Sportsbook and Casino’ from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. You can also gamble online on a desktop computer.
Here is how to sign up and play online.
- Use our bonus link to go to the online sportsbook page.
- Navigate to Login, and ‘create new account‘. There is no Barstool Sportsbook promo code.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, username and the last 4 digits of your social security number. This registration process is part of the online sportsbooks industry standard as required by Michigan Gaming Control Board regulations.
- You can register your account from anywhere in the US. But you must be physically within the state of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, or Indiana to play. Online spsortsbooks and casinos will use a geolocation plugin to verify that you are within Michigan state.
- You must be 21+ (21 years or older) to gamble online.
The usual deposit and withdrawals methods apply to the online sportsbook. You can deposit funds instantly using online banking, ACH/eCheck, Debit card or credit card, PayPal and other e-wallets, PayNearMe, and, and Play+ card. Withdrawal methods include PayPal, online banking, Play+ account.
Online banking withdrawals may take 3-5 business days. Checks can take up to 14 days to arrive at your door and you must use the option for a minimum sum of $250.
⭐ Barstool Michigan Casino Promo
Barstool Casino bonus is a 24-hour risk-free wagering up to $1,000. Your first 24 hours of play at the casino are risk-free up to $51,000. You need to make a first deposit after creating an account. You need to wager 5x on slot games and 25x on table games to meet the playthrough requirements for the casino promo offer. If your bonus fund is $25, then you need to wager $125 on slot games before your winnings are cashable as per the terms. There is no Barstool MI casino promo code, just use our link to get it.
|🏛️ Barstool MI Casino||Bonus Info|
|✔️ Promo Status||Live|
|📜 Bonus Code||Use our link to get the offer|
|🎁 Welcome Bonus||$1,000 Risk free casino wagering|
|🕐 Time Limit Validity||24 Hours|
|🎰 Valid on||Slots, Table Games|
|🎰 States||MI, NJ, PA|
|✔️ Wagering Requirements||5x Slots, 25x Table Games|
You can request a callback, do a live chat or email the Michigan online sportsbook and casino. You also have all the responsible gaming options available to you. You can contact support if you have a gambling problem and seek gambling exclusion.
Barstool Sportsbook Michigan Summary
Penn National struck a major deal with Barstool as the gambling giant purchased 36% of Barstool for $163 million. Barstool is growing and expanding with its humor-centric approach to sports betting and sports. The sportsbook in Michigan offers a $1000 risk-free first bet bonus, $10 no deposit sign up bonus, and a free $5 bonus for setting up online sports betting preferences along with other time-bound promotions.
- Can I use Barstool sportsbook in Michigan?
- Is there a referral bonus for Barstool Sportsbook?
- What is the sportsbook bonus on Barstool?
- What's Barstool No Deposit Bonus?
- What bonuses do I have at Barstool Michigan Online Casino?