AmWager Horse Betting
Established in 2009, AmWager is a licensed and well-established American racebook whose primary focus is to provide quarter horse racing and greyhound racing bettors fair value and a professional online wagering experience. Offering cash rewards, live racing video, custom wagering options, and exclusive promotions while accepting online horse racing bets on over 500 tracks worldwide and up to 1,000 horse racing events a day, AmWager has everything you will ever need in a racebook – and more.
AmWager Sign Up Bonus
Amwager has two welcome bonuses for new players. You can choose between a 100% up to $100 deposit match or a 10% up to $500 cash back bonus. After signing up to Amwager, you can only choose one bonus or the other, so if you choose the deposit match you forfeit the cash back bonus. You need to use Amwager promo code 100MATCH / 500BONUS when claiming your welcome bonus.
|1st Deposit Match||Up to $100 Signup Bonus|
|Cash Back||Up to $500|
|Wagering Requirements||1x on the matched bonus|
|Amwager Promo Code||100MATCH / 500BONUS|
Amwager Deposit Bonus
The Amwager $100 Bonus promotion only applies to the first deposit made and the sign up bonus will be equal to your first deposit. To earn the bonus, you must bet through your deposit one time. After you have placed wagers matching your first deposit, you will receive a bonus of equal size to your account.
Amwager Cash Back Bonus
Players can earn 10% bonus cash back for every eligible dollar wagered for the first 30 days after signup. If you wager $5,000 over the 30 day period, you will receive the maximum $500 bonus cash back.
Amwager Promo Codes
To claim the Amwager bonuses you need to insert a bonus code. For the matched deposit, you need to use the Amwager promo code 100MATCH. For the Cash Back Bonus Offer, use the promo code 500BONUS. These bonus codes are available from the AmWager website and Bonusfinder US.
Besides its generous rewards for new users, AmWager Horse Betting also rewards its members with its reward programs that can earn you up to 5% cashback on your bets with more goodies in store for the most loyal users.
Cash Rewards Program
AmWager’s Cashback Reward Program is exactly what it sounds like. With this offer, members get awarded with a percentage cashback for most wagers. The percentage of cashback starts at 2% for Bronze users, and it increases accordingly with the Amwager VIP level you’re at. There is no daily play requirement.
|Loyalty Program Level||Wager||Cashback Rate|
|Titanium||$80,000 Annual||Contact Amwager for Details|
Refer a Friend
After using AmWager for a while, you might want to spread the word about the website and introduce it to your betting buddies – and why wouldn’t you get awarded for that? Keeping it with the theme of rewarding its users, AmWager offers a referral program that bestows you and your friend with $25.
Inviting a friend to Amwager is as simple as clicking on the “Refer A Friend” section under the promotion tab. Once your friend opens a new account, he will immediately be credited with $25, with an additional $25 in store for your once the referred friend wagers $100 in total on Amwager.
Betting on AmWager
AmWager is one of the biggest and best sites for betting on horses. Unlike sportsbooks like DraftKings or Fanduel that offer fixed odds, AmWager offers the real horse betting – pools. You can bet on hunderds of races featuring horses and greyhounds Worldwide.
The AmWager horse betting platform offers a lot of betting markets for horse racing fans. The AmWager markets are called “pools.” Different pools are available for different races and events. Therefore, track restrictions or restrictions on events, or types of races may exist. Some exotic betting options are available as well.
- Bet to Win: Pick the winning runner in a horse race / greyhound race.
- Bet to Place: Pick a runner to finish 1st or 2nd.
- Bet to Show: Pick a runner to finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
- Across the Board: You place three bets. One win bet, one place bet and one show bet. If your runner comes in first place you win all three prices (win, place and show). If your runner finishes second, you win place and show prices. If third you win the show prize.
- Exacta Bet: Pick two runners, one to win, one to place 2nd.
- Trifecta Bet: Pick three runners, one to win, one to place (2nd), one to show (3rd).
- Superfecta bet: Pick four runners, one to win, one to place, one to show, and one to finish fourth.
- Double Bet: Place your stake on a runner for a race, then use those winnings as the stake on the second runner to win the second race.
- Pick 3 Bet: You choose 3 runners to win 3 different horse races. The winnings from each race are used as your stake on the next.
- Exchange pools: A wager where you must win the first half for a chance to bet the second half.
Amwager has several exciting features that bettors can take advantage of. These include different types of races and tools that can be used to enhance your hors betting experience. Most of these exotic wagers are available for everyone, but using them requires some online horse betting experience.
- ABC Wagering is a feature where you divide your bets among the runners that are most likely to win. You place higher bets on the ones likely to win and less on the one’s that only have some chance on winning.
- Conditional Wagering is a feature which helps players make the best wager at the best time by introducing several conditions to their bets
- Dutch Betting allows a player to create a bet built from multiple individual wagers, with the aim being to achieve the same payout no matter what selected runner comes in. This means that you basically wager less on a runner with bad odds of winning and a more on a runner with good odds in order to win the same amount of money, which ever runner wins the event.
- Colossus Jackpots are pool bets for the biggest UK and Irish racing events. Every player places a wager onto a pool and bets on a number of legs. When Colussus Jackpots finish, the money bet is divided between the bettors who correctly predicted all the legs.
Unlike online casinos and sportsbook apps, horse betting is legal pretty much anywhere in the United States. However, due to local gambling laws, betting on AmWager horse racing is not available in all jurisdictions, like for example BetAmerica Racebook and in some jurisdictions, restrictions apply. You will only be able to join AmWager if you’re located in one of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Legal but Restricted States
You can participate in horse racing betting in some states with various restrictions. All these terms and conditions can be found under AmWager’s restrictions section of its policies and disclaimers page.
|Florida||Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zip codes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Idaho||No Greyhound Wagering - Many tracks restricted due to 10% Source Market Fee.|
|Indiana||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Kentucky||No Greyhound Races. - Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zip codes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Maryland||Restricted - 7% Market Fee|
|Massachusetts||Limited Restrictions. MA residents cannot play Suffolk Downs.|
|Montana||Due to 4.5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|New Mexico||Limited Restrictions. NM residents cannot play The Downs at Albuquerque, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sunray Park or Zia Park.|
|New York||No Greyhound Wagering. Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Ohio||Limited Restrictions. Ohio residents cannot wager on Mahoning Valley or Thistledown.|
|Oklahoma||Limited Restrictions. OK residents cannot play Fair Meadows and Remington Park.|
|Oregon||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Virginia||Restricted - 11.5% Market Fee|
|Washington||Restricted - 7% Market Fee|
|West Virginia||Limited Restrictions. WV residents cannot play Charles Town Races, Tri-State Greyhound Park, Wheeling or Mountaineer Racetrack. Due to 6% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Wyoming||Due to 3% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
AmWager on Mobile
AmWager racing betting site prides itself on offering its services and features on all devices, so you don’t have to settle for less because you use your smartphone to place bets. Although you won’t be able to find a native mobile app in Android and iOS app stores, the site itself is installable as a Progressive Web App (PWA).
AmWager Mobile App
AmWager’s PWA offers the same functionality as the native application would, meaning you will have full access to all races, types of wagers, and live videos of races as they take place.
Downloading the app is as easy as it can get, and it requires only a couple of simple steps – for both iOS and Android.
- Using your favorite web browser, start the download process by navigating to the AmWager online betting site on your smartphone.
- After logging in to AmWager, you will be redirected to a page where you can choose which app you want to use – Pro or Plus.
- Select the option and install the app.
- Click Add to Home Screen when the installation is finished
- Enjoy your online racebook app!
Amwager Pro & Amwager Plus
The AmWager Pro and Plus have different features tailored to satisfy the needs of both leisure and professional bettors.
- AmWager Plus is ideal for you If you’re looking for a simple app that is ideal for quick bets and puts more focus on the video racing experience. With this version, you simply place your bet and watch the races as they unfold.
- AmWager Pro app is suited for a horse racing fan looking for a more advanced betting experience. It is designed specifically for placing more complex bets with advanced handicapping tools. Some of its added features include racing Terdlines, Custom Bet Modifiers, Imputed Odds, and more.
Banking: Depositing and Withdrawing
Before you start betting, you first need to make a deposit, and AmWager made that step as easy as possible. On AmWager, you can deposit funds via one of over a dozen methods, including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, which have been added as acceptable deposit methods in July 2018. AmWager horse betting accepts credit cards and debit cards in some states.
You can use any of the following payment methods to fund your Amwager account:
- Bitcoin BTC/BCH
- Online Check
- Check/Money Order
- Wire Transfer
- Green Dot
- Credit card – only some states
- Checking Account
If you got lucky and cashed in a winning bet, you can withdraw your winnings via one of the following withdrawal methods:
- Bitcoin/ Bitcoin Cash
- Bank Transfer
- Check by Mail
Amwager has a helpful customer service team that helps players with all of their questions. The customer support can be reached from Noon – 8pm EST Monday through Thursday and 11am – 8pm EST Friday & Saturday by calling 877.767.4445. The Amwager customer support email adress is [email protected]
Conclusion – Amwager Horse Betting Promo Code
Amwager is a horse betting platform for the experienced user. Compared to the likes of TwinSpires, there are several complex features, that are designed for the professional user in mind. You can get $500 cash back with the Amwager Promo Code 500BONUS or an extra 100 bucks with Amwager promo code 100MATCH.
- ▶️ Is AmWager Legal?
AmWager is US-Owned, Operated, Licensed, and Regulated. The Amwest Entertainment Llc. owned platform has licenses from:
- Oregon Racing Commission
- South Dakota Commission on Gaming
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission
- New York State Racing and Wagering Board
- Idaho Racing Commission
- Wyoming Pari-Mutuel Commission
- Montana Board of Horse Racing
- Indiana Horse Racing Commission
Although AmWager operates legally, the legality of creating an account depends on your state and the gambling activities you wish to engage in.
A full list of accepted states can be found under AmWager's restrictions section of its policies and disclaimers page.
- ▶️ Does Amwager Cash Back have wagering requirements?
No. All wagering rewards are paid out daily, AmWagers rewards you for your loyalty is not "bonus money" that is subject to additional wagering requirements. To top it all off, you earn cashback no matter whether your bet wins or loses.
- ▶️ Is my money safe at AmWager?
All member funds within AmWager are held in independent custodial accounts, insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and monitored by the Oregon Racing Commission. As a result, any funds either deposited or won can only be removed via explicit authorization.
To ensure utmost security, AmWagers uses only the latest encryption methods for both transfers to and from AmWager and between its own servers. All servers are additionally secured by multiple gateways, firewalls, and intrusion prevention systems.
Can I watch races on AmWager?
- ▶️ Can I Try AmWager for Free?
As a member of AmWager, you will be provided with one of the largest offers of horse racing and greyhound markets, handicapping tools, live streams of races, replays of past races, up-to-date results more. And all that for FREE.
The only price you will have to pay for using AmWager is a few minutes of your time to set up your account, which is as easy as entering your email and picking a password. And if you're still unsure whether AmWagers is for you, why not give it a try - at the end of the day, it is entirely free.
- ▶️ Does Amwager offer live races?
Yes. You can get live racing videos and videos from historical racing events from the AmWager website. The video streaming is also accompanied by live odds.
- ▶️ What is Dutch Wagering?
Dutch betting allows a player to create a bet built from multiple individual wagers, with the aim being to achieve the same payout no matter what selected runner comes in. This means that you basically wager less on a runner with bad odds of winning and a more on a runner with good odds in order to win the same amount of money, which ever runner wins the event.
- ▶️ Who can bet on AmWager?
Betting at AmWager is available to anyone who meets the minimum age requirement of 21 and complies with the local gambling laws. Upon creating your account, you will be asked to verify your age and identity with a copy of your driver's license or passport.
When you create an account AmWager will ask some of your personal details, after which they will send a verification link to your email address. Click the referral link sent to your email and if you have provided the following information correctly, you'll be able to start playing;
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number
- Security Questions