TVG Horse Racing Betting
TVG is a respected and highly-rated racebook that initially began as a channel dedicated to providing televised coverage of horse racing before the company expanded into the world of online betting. The result is a racebook that offers everything one would expect from an industry-leading betting site, with a wide variety of tracks to bet on, great offers, betting tools, and more.
TVG Sign Up Bonus
TVG sign up bonus is a 50% up to $250 deposit bonus. This means that if you deposit $500, you get $250 for betting on horses at TVG. In order to qualify for this signup bonus, you must make an initial deposit of at least $10 within 15 days of creating your TVG account.
|TVG Promo Code||50DM|
|Time Limit||30 days|
TVG Promo Code
Before claiming your 50% deposit bonus, new users will need to register using promotion code “50DM”. After that, all you need to do is to make your first deposit and enjoy free cash to bet with on one of the most reputable racebooks in the world.
- Go to TVG
- Create a new TVG account.
- During the registration input, the promo code “50DM.”
- Make your first deposit
- Enjoy a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $500 and start placing horse racing bets
TVG offers plenty of promotions which can be accessed by clicking on the “Promotions” page at the top of the site. The promotions are generally either seasonal or based on the current racing action, which shows how TVG works on providing new and exciting offers to their members on an almost weekly basis. There are also Cash Back offers, bonuses on winning Trifectas & Superfectas, as well as Super 5 and Super 8 contest, whose prize pools reach up to $100,000 or more.
Cash Rewards Program
Every time you place horse racing bets at TVG, you will get awarded loyalty points as a part of TVG Wager Rewards Program. As a member of TVG loyalty program, you receive a point for every dollar wagered at TVG, no matter the type of bet you chose. Upon earning 2,500 points, you will gain a $5 credit, which can be used the same way as if you had deposited the money.
- Create or log-in to your TVG account
- Click on the Wager Rewards button under the Promotions tab
- Click on the “Enroll now” button
- Start collecting loyalty points with each $1 wagered
Alternatively, you can become a member of TVG’s program by calling 888-752-984 and request enrolment from a customer service agent. There are no hidden fees for joining the program; however, you need to:
- Own an existing and valid TVG wagering account in good standing
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 in Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota, and Washington);
- Be an United States citizen or resident alien
- Be a resident of a state where TVG wagering services are available
Hit it & Split it
Hit it & Split it is a special promotion for TVG account holders, where if your qualifying bet on a selected race wins, you also win a share of a separate prize pool. These prize pools can vary, require the bettors to opt-in, and be found under the “Promotions” tab ahead of big races.
Refer a Friend
Once you start using TVG on a daily basis and want your friends to join, TVG will reward you for doing so. With their referral program, TVG will give your friend a $25 match bonus and award an additional $25 to you once they make their first deposit. This way, everyone is a winner.
Betting on TVG
TVG offers hunderds of race tracks worldwide for quarter horse, harness, and greyhound racing. All the usual bet types are offered, and horse betting enthusiasts have several betting options to choose from. Like other online racebooks, such as TwinSpires and BetAmerica, TVG offers pool betting, which is different from fixed odds online horse betting offered by sportsbooks like FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Straight Bets: You bet on the horse to Win, Place (2nd) or Show (place 3rd).
- Daily Double: In a daily double, you select the winner in two consecutive horse races.
- An exacta (perfecta on some tracks): In Exactas, you must select the first two finishers in exact, or perfect order.
- Exacta Box: Your selections can finish first or second in any order.
- Quinella: You select two horses and they can finish in either order.
- Trifecta: In Trifectas, you select the first three horses in exact order of finish.
- Superfecta: Select the top four horses in exact order of finish.
- Pick 3: Pick the winners in three consecutive races.
- Pick 4: Pick the winners in four consecutive races.
- Pick Six: Pick the winner in six consecutive races. Pick Six will have a carryover if no one has selected all six winners.
Residents of the following states are eligible for a TVG account:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey (under 4NJBets)
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Residents of the following states are not eligible for a TVG account due to state restrictions:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- District of Columbia
If you’re looking to bet on horse races on the go, TVG is undoubtedly the right choice. TVG offers betting apps for iOS and Android devices, which can be downloaded with a click of a button. Apple users can download the app via the App Store, whereas those with Android phones can access the application straight from the website.
TVG Mobile App
TVG app provides you with a more user-friendly way to place bets on any race that is happening at the time. What’s more, the application also allows its user to watch races live on the go, and it doesn’t get better than that. If you bet on many races and forgot the starting time, TVG mobile app has you covered with a Race Alert. This feature sends you a notification before the race begins, as well as the official final result of the race.
TVG offers a large variety of payment and withdrawal options for you to choose from, more than almost any other racebook. If you’re unsure which one to chose or have no idea what options are there, we have assembled a list of all deposit and withdrawal options.
- echeck – Free
- Debit Card / Credit Card – $5 fee
- PayPal – $5 fee
- TVG Prepaid Card – $5 fee
- Green Dot MoneyPak– No Deposit Fee
- PayNearMe – No Deposit Fee
- Wire Transfer – $15 fee
- Deposit at the Track – Free
- Visa Debit – Free, processed in 25 hours
- PayPay – Free, processed in 24-30 hours
- eCheck – Free, processed in 2-5 day
- TVG Prepaid Card – Possible fees, processed in 24-30 hours
- Wire Transfer – $15, processed the same day or next business day.
- Check Withdrawal Request – Free arrives in 3-10 business days.
- Cash Withdrawal at the Track – Free, Same Day
TVG is the biggest horse racing platform in America. They are number one in live streamed races and race replays, and do okay in the promotions department. However, serious bettors can look to AmWager as an alternative to TVG, as they provide better betting tools and handicapping information. As for the bonus, TVG is good, but a 50% match can’t compete with the 100% NYRA Promo.
TVG Racebook FAQ
- Does TVG offer money back?
- Why should I choose TVG?
- Who Can Make Bets at TVG?
- Can I Try TVG for Free?
- Does TVG have bonus codes?