Play+ Casino & Sports Betting Sites
Play+ (also referred to as PlayPlus) is a prepaid debit card that you can use as a deposit or withdrawal method at most US online casinos or sportsbooks. You can fund your Play+ Account online to make instant deposits at online casinos and sports betting sites in the U.S.
Play+ works with most other payment processor options, like debit and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover), PayPal, and checking account. By using a Play+ account you can take advantage of casino promo offers without leaving a paper trail or being blocked by a financial institution. All deposits and withdrawals at casinos and sportsbooks are 100% secure when using Play+. Play+ is also eligible for the $5 minimum deposit casino USA offers.
How does the Play+ Account Work
Deposits with the Play+ Account work just like they do when using a bank card. The money is just routed through Play+ Account. After the deposit, the Play+ Card acts like any prepaid card that you can load with funds from any Visa, MasterCard, Discover card or bank account.
Best Play+ Card Casino Bonuses
Online casino sites in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia accept Play+ Card as a deposit and withdrawal method. At the best Play+ casinos, you can make instant and free prepaid card deposits. Some Play+ Casinos like the Golden Nugget Casino Online even have exclusive Play+ Account bonuses.
|RANK||PLAY+ ONLINE CASINO||BONUS OFFER||AVAILABLE IN|
|1.||BetMGM||$1,025||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|2.||DraftKings||$1,500||NJ, PA, MI, WV|
|3.||Golden Nugget||$1,010||NJ, MI|
|6.||PokerStars||$50||NJ, PA, MI|
Golden Nugget Play+ No Deposit Bonus
You can get an exclusive welcome bonus from Golden Nugget online casino when you use Play+ as the payment method at the sites cashier. Furthermore, several sportsbook app and casino sites give you cashback bonuses when you fund your gaming account using Play+.
Best Play+ Sportsbook Bonuses
All sports betting states in the US allow players to use Play+ Account as a payment option. Just go to your wager account and initiate a deposit to your Play+ Account at the cashier page. You can get sports betting bonuses up to $1,000 when you use Play+ as a deposit method.
|Play+ Sportsbook||Bonus Offer||Available In|
|BetMGM||$600||NJ, PA, MI, WV, VA, IA, CO, IN, TN|
|DraftKings||$1,000||NJ, PA, MI, WV, VA, IA, CO, IN, TN, IL, NH|
|FanDuel||$1,000||NJ, PA, MI, WV, VA, IA, CO, IN, TN, IL|
|WynnBET||$500||MI, CO, NJ, VA, TN, IN|
How to Deposit with Play+
Using a Play account is easy. Just make sure that you have the required amount on your bank account and your personal details like social security number, date of birth, etc. ready for the enrollment information.
- Start a deposit to your Play+ account by logging in to your online casino account or betting account.
- Visit the cashier page and select “Play+”
- Select “enroll” or “add funds”
- After enrolling, submit your debit or credit card details.
- Select the funding amount to deposit to your Play+ account.
- Enter the dollar amount to transfer from Play+ to your online betting or casino account.
Funding Your Play+ Account
You can fund your Play+ Account by using a checking account, Visa, Mastercard, or Discovery bank card (debit or credit card). After you sign up for the account, you may opt to save a card as so you can make future deposits to your Play+ account immediately using a bank card. This will save you some time when you want to add funds to your casino or wager account.
You can withdraw funds from your Play+ account at an ATM wherever NYCE or PULSE are accepted. You can also make purchases everywhere Discover is accepted. All the withdrawals made with Play+ Card are instant after the casino has approved the transaction.
Play+ Versus a Debit Card or a Bank Card
Has this ever happened: Your bank card was declined when attempting to load funds to your casino account? Compared to traditional real money banking methods like echeck transfers and bank cards, Play+ has several advantages.
- Approved Deposits: When you transfer funds, Play+ will never rarely fail. The approval rate is a lot higher for Play+ transactions than it is for bank card payments.
- Cashback: Some online casinos like Golden Nugget give you cashback for Play+ deposits. Terms and Conditions apply.
- No sing up or deposit fees: Play+ gives you the opportunity to add funds without a deposit fee that may apply to other payment methods. Do note that Play+ account fees may apply.
- High deposit limits: Play+ has very high deposit limits for high roller that can go up to $75,000
- No Credit Check: There are no credit checks or limits when you use Play+
- Instant Withdrawals: Compared to other banking options, Play+ is very fast. After the online gaming site approves the transaction, the funds will be transferred to your Playplus account immediately. You can then head to the ATM to withdraw.
- Discretion: When you use Play+, you never have to worry about the security of your online gaming transactions. The only thing that will appear on your banking statement is Play+. No online gambling sites or betting apps will be mentioned.
If you have problems with your Play+ account, please contact the casino. You can also check out the Play+ terms and conditions for further help. You can also consult the list for full, up to date list for each online casino that accepts Play+ deposits and withdrawals.
Online Casinos that Accept Play+
NJ online casino sites and NJ sports betting were the first to accept Play+, and PA online casino sites followed quickly. Now the list of legal Play+ online gambling sites includes every legal state in addition to PA & NJ casino markets. Below is the full list of legal gambling sites that accept Play+ as a casino deposit method:
- Action247 Sportsbook
- Barstool Sportsbook
- Borgata Online Casino
- Caesars Casino
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Circa Sports
- Elite Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget
- Hard Rock Casino & Sportsbook
- Hollywood Casino Online
- Mohegan Sun
- Ocean Casino
- Pala Casino
- Party Casino
- Parx Casino
- Resorts Casino
- Sky Ute Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Casino
- The Score Sportsbook
- Twin Spires
- What is a Play+ card?
- How do I get a physical Play+ card?
- How do I fund my Play+ account?
- How do I withdraw from PlayPlus?
- Why does Play+ ask for my social security number?
- How can I check my Play+ account balance?
- Can I schedule a transfer frequency from my Bank Card to my Account?