Legal US Online Casinos
BonusFinder only lists safe and secure real money casino sites in the United States. These online casinos are licensed and regulated by state gaming authority. You can receive a welcome bonus up to $1,000 and 200 no-deposit free spins from legit US casinos. Reputable online casinos offer the best online slots and other casino games for US players.
|Rank||Online Casino||Exclusive Bonus||States Available|
|1||DraftKings Casino||$1,500 + $10 no deposit||NJ, PA, WV|
|2||BetMGM||$1,000 + $25 no deposit||NJ, PA, WV|
|3||Unibet Casino||$500 + $10 no deposit||NJ, PA|
|4||Golden Nugget Casino Online||200 free spins + $1,000||NJ|
|5||SugarHouse Casino||C$88 No-Deposit Bonus||250|
|7||Caesars Casino Online||$1,000 + $10 no deposit||NJ|
|9||Resorts Online Casino||$1,000||NJ|
|10||Borgata Online Casino||$600 + $20 no deposit||NJ|
Legal Casino Brands
You can find hundreds of gambling operators online. Our team of experts have reviewed all of them. When you pick off one the casinos from BonusFinder, you’ll know that these websites have passed our review. These are the best safe online casino sites:
- DraftKings Casino
- Unibet Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino Online
- SugarHouse Online Casino
1. DraftKings Casino
DraftKings was originally a daily fantasy sports provider, but they are now a big name in iGaming as well. They are the first online casino that is available in all the legal US online gambling states. DraftKings Casino offers a variety of games from slots to live games. Sports betting and daily fantasy sports are also possible on their website.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) is an American media company with a strong foothold in online gambling industry. Their BetMGM online casino is available in two legal states, West Virginia and New Jersey. They also have land based casinos in Nevada and Michigan. BetMGM has an Evolution Gaming live casino and hundreds of slots.
3. Unibet Casino
Unibet iGaming online gambling company is one of the biggest and most trusted online casinos in the world. In the US, their casino is available in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Their sports betting selection is one of the biggest in New Jersey, but their online casino is excellent as well.
4. Golden Nugget Casino Online
Golden Nugget Online Casino is the biggest online casino in New Jersey. With over 600 games, exclusive bonuses, and the only free spins offer in the USA, Golden Nugget is one of the best online casinos in the US.
5. SugarHouse Casino Online
With over 600 casino games, SugarHouse Online Casino in New Jersey is among the best safe online casinos in New Jersey. They also offer sports betting and their Evolution Gaming live casinos are among the best in the business. Their BetRivers sportsbook is available in four states.
Legit Online Casinos by State
BonusFinder is in the business of providing the best legit casinos for online gambling. We list legal online casinos that provide the best online casino bonuses for casino players. Currently, Online casinos are legal in five states. You don’t need to be a resident of the state to play, so you can for example take a day trip from New York to Atlantic City and gamble online.
- New Jersey Online Gambling
- Pennsylvania Online Gambling
- West Virginia Online Gambling
- Connecticut Online Gambling
- Michigan Online Gambling
Legit Online Casinos with No Deposit Bonus
If you’re looking to test legit online casinos, you’ve come to the right place. Some casinos are offering free money as ‘free spins’ to test out their casino.
What’s best: you can keep your winnings! Usually, there are wagering requirements on your winnings, but free money is precise as that—no risk involved.
How We Rate Trusted Casinos for American Players
- Licenses: Licensed by an US state gambling commission, like the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Appropriate licenses provide safety for players who want to gamble in the United States.
- Fair Casino Games: Third-party authority has checked that the games are fair and payout percentages aren’t out of line when comparing against the industry standard
- Trusted Software Providers: Only providing casino games from trusted game providers in the casino industry. Third-party authorities like eCogra are testing and auditing casino games online.
- Player Safety: US online casinos are required to protect all your personal information.
- On-Site Security: Security and Encryption have to be on point. Every online casino should have an SSL encrypted connection.
- Bonus Terms & Conditions: Too often player skip the terms and conditions on bonuses and end up playing wrong games with their extra money. You must read the fine print before you start using your bonus money. It is the casino’s responsibility to make them easy to read.
- Clear Withdrawal Policies: Stating the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for every valid payment option. The payout speed is also an aspect we are taking into consideration when we review US casinos.
- Professional Customer Support: In 2021, it necessary that US casinos online have an email address or Live Chat that you can contact in case you need help. BonusFinder has tested every online casino customer support service to make sure they provide what they are stating on their website. If there’s a lack of customer support available, the casino won’t get listed on our website.
Online Casino License and Regulations
One of the crucial points, when we review any online casino, is that they have necessary licensing. Online casinos have to be licensed and regulated by a gaming authorities governed by state laws. Real money online gambling (sports betting and casino gambling) is currently possible in 10 states. Three states have online casinos, and all 10 take sports bets. The authorities regulating gambling laws and online casinos in these these states are
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Pennsylvania Gambling Control Board
- West Virginia Lottery Comission
- Indiana Gaming Comission
- Illinois Gaming Board
- Colorado Division of Gaming
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission
- New Hampshire State Lottery
- Rhode Island Lottery
- Oregon Lottery
For US players, it’s vital to check that your online casino or online sportsbook is licensed by one of the state authorities above. Offshore sites that offer real money games often use Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling license, but playing at these sites is a huge risk for American players.
Other Online Gambling Certifications
- eCogra: This regulatory body is auditing and testing online casinos for fair gaming.
- GamCare: Certificate that the casino staff has trained to encounter any issues regarding responsible gambling.
- SSL Certificate: Protects secure sessions between web servers and browsers. Third-party users won’t be able to access your sensitive personal data.
Offshore Gambling Sites
Although gambling at offshore casinos like Red Dog or Bovada is not illegal for US gamblers, it is still a huge risk. These casinos are not regulated by state law, and US players have nowhere to turn to if they encounter problems. Furthermore, there are no ways to make sure that you will be able to withdraw your big wins.
Trusted Casino Games Online
You can choose what game type fits your online casino gambling style when you play at online gaming sites. Every online gambling site has a variety of games available. If you’re not a fan a specific slot game, you can pick another one. Online casinos have a wide range of safe and secure gambling games that gaming authorities have reviewed:
|Video Slots||Up to 99.07%|
|Video Poker Games||Up to 99.96%|
|Table Games||Up to 99.5%|
Some of the real money online casinos also offer online sports betting and horse racing bets.
You can use your welcome bonus to play real money slots online. That is the most popular way to gamble online in the US. Playing slots is fun and exciting, and you aren’t required to risk much to have a chance to win big money.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
Especially if you test your luck on progressive jackpot games like Divine Fortune or Siberian Storm, you can get crazy value for your casino bonus. Progressive jackpots are popular for a reason: you have a chance to win lifechanging money with only a couple of dollars.
Live Dealer Games
Compared to online slots and video poker, live games have a smaller house edge. It is why online casinos usually won’t allow you to play live casino games with a welcome bonus. The most popular games are the same you can play on land-based casinos:
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Monopoly
- Dream Catcher
- Deal or No Deal
Evolution Gaming is famous for providing live casino game platforms for gambling operators. Safe online casino like SugarHouse Casino or DraftKings Casino Online offer games from multiple game providers. You can see the available providers from their casino lobby.
Trusted Online Casino FAQ
- What is the most trusted casino in the US?
- Can online casinos be trusted?
- Are online casino games fair?