🏈 Bengals Playoff Odds Updated for Week 15 of the NFL
The Bengals win over the Cleveland Browns means that the team is now 97% to make the NFL playoffs. They’ve also increased their Super Bowl winning odds to +1000, meaning a 9.09% chance of lifting the trophy.
🏈 Bengals Playoff Odds After Week 13
Bengals playoff odds are no longer offered at US sportsbooks after their victory against the Browns. Their implied probability to go through to the playoffs is more than 97%. Without any misfortune, the Bengals are a lock for the playoffs.
The Bengals playoff games chances have increased significantly at several Ohio sportsbooks since the pre-season, where they were -144 favorites to make the playoffs, which is roughly a 59% chance.
|Playoff Chances Week 13||97%|
|Playoff Chances Week 13||91.3% (-1050)|
|Playoff Chances Week 13||72.2% (-260)|
|Playoff Chances Week 12||63.5% (-174)|
|Playoff Chances Week 11||56.5% (-130)|
|Playoff Chances Week 10||55% (-122)|
|Playoff Chances Week 9||56.1% (-128)|
|Playoff Chances Week 8||60.6% (-154)|
|Playoff Chances Week 7||56.1% (-128)|
|Playoff Chances Week 6||51% (-104)|
|Playoff Chances Week 5||52.8% (-112)|
|Playoff Chances Week 4||46.3% (+116)|
|Playoff Chances Week 3||36.2% (+150)|
|Playoff Chances Week 2||53.5% (-115)|
|Playoff Chances Week 1||59.0% (-144)|
|Last Updated||December 8th|
Week 14 Predictions: Will the Bengals Beat the Bucks
The Bengals are on a four-game winning streak, and will next face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a game where they are a -180 favorite. By winnning the Bucks, the Bengals would secure their playoff spot.
|Cincinnati Bengals Moneyline||-180|
|Cleveland Browns Moneyline||+152|
🏈 Bengals Playoff Odds During the Season
Bengals NFL odds in the playoff contention are -1050 heading into Week 14. The odds have changed quite radically during the season, and sometimes the Cincinnati Bengals have even been underdogs for making a single playoff game.
- 📆 Week 14: The Cininnati Bengals are almost certainly in playoffs after their win against the Browns. The probability of Bengals making the playoffs is now more than 97%-
- 📆 Week 13: Bengals beat the Kansas City Chiefs to go 8-4, which increases their playoff chances to 91.3%. They are now an almost certain lock for the playoffs.
- 📆 Week 12: Bengals beat the Tennessee Titans 20-16 to go 7-4, which increases their playoff chances to 72.2%. They are now tied for first in the AFC North with the Baltimore Ravens.
- 📆 Week 11: Bengals beat the division rival Pitssburgh Steelers 37-30 to go 6-4. After a terrible start to the season, the Bengals play well and have a real shot at clinching the playoff spot at 63.5%.
- 📆 Week 10: A bye week for the Cincinnati Bengals, yet it saw their playoff chances increase slightly.
- 📆 Week 9: The Cincinnati Bengals trashed the Panthers in a 42-21 win. However, the win over the lackluster Carolina Panthers was already factored in to their chances for the playoffs, as their chances of making the playoffs dipped to 55%.
- 📆 Week 8: A stinging loss to Cleveland Browns saw the Bengals chances fall to 56.1. This was an unexpected loss and really hurt the Bengals chances.
- 📆 Week 7: A second win in a row for the Bengals finally puts Cincinnati Bengals positive with a 4-3 record. The chances for making the playoff game are now 60.6% which seems decent enough.
- 📆 Week 6: Cincinnati are now 3-3 after beating the New Orleans Saints 30-26. Their playoff game chances are now way clear of 50% which is good news for all Ohio sports fans.
- 📆 Week 5: A tough loss to the division rivals Baltimore Ravens sees Bengals odds dip slightly, but they are still above 50%. It was always going to be a nailbiter with these two teams
- 📆 Week 4: The Bengals beat the Miami Dolphins 27-15 in Thursday Night Football to recover from the catastrophic season start where they lost 2 games and are now 2-2. Their playoff game chances are looking up again, but the matchup against the Ravens next week is a tough one.
- 📆 Week 3: The Cincinnati Bengals defeat the New York Jets 27-12 and finally have a win in their name in the 2022 NFL regular season. This increases their chances of making the postseason slightly.
- 📆 Week 2: Another losse for the Bengals who are now 0-2 to begin their 2022 campaign. The Dallas Cowboys edge past the Ohio team and make Bengals the underdogs for the playoffs.
- 📆 Week 1: The Super Bowl finalists lost their season opener to the AFC North rival Steelers. A tight game, where the overtime proved crucial. Cincinnati didn’t look good and the oddsmakers have lost a little faith and already reacted by decreasing their playoff odds.
How do I Bet on the Bengals to Make the Playoffs?
Ohio residents can bet on the Bengals season starting on January 1st by using one of the legalized Ohio sports betting apps. Before January 1st, betting is only allowed for those who are visiting or living in legalized sports betting states.
🏈 Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds Updated for Week 14
Bengals played in the Super Bowl in 2021, but their chances for clinching the national title are low at the moment. The Super Bowl odds for the Bengals increased to +1000, and they are now 10% underdogs to win the title. We’ve been tracking the NFL Super Bowl odds during the whole season, and this chart let’s you follow the Bengals progress throughout the season.
🏈 Cincinnati Bengals Schedule For The Rest of the NFL Season
There are still four remaining games left for the Bengals before the playoff games begin, including tough opponents in the Buffalo Bills and the New England Patriots. However, the Bengals have good chance of making the playoffs.
|Dec 24th||New England Patriots|
|Jan 3rd||Buffalo Bills|
Last updated: 12/12/2022
Cincinnati Bengals Odds FAQs
What Are the Bengals Playoff Chances?
The Cincinnati Bengals chances are up to 97% at most sportsbooks after their win over the Browns in Week 14.
What Are the Bengals Odds to Win the Super Bowl?
The team is about 10% likely to win the Super Bowl at the moment. With Ja'Marr Chase back, the teams chances might increase though.
What Division and League do the Bengals Play in?
The Cincinnati Bengals play in the AFC North conference in the NFL (National Football League)
Are Bengals Going to Get The Wild Card?
It's highly unlikely that Bengals are one of the wild card teams, as they should comfortably advance from the AFC North.