You Can Now Place Same-Game Parlays on Caesars Sportsbook – Here’s How
- Log onto Caesars Sportsbook
- Find a game that you want to bet on
- Select multiple markets from the same game, make your wager, and hit submit
- This offer is available in AZ, CO, IA, IN, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, and WV
Hate channel-surfing to keep tabs on your sports wagers? You can now put down the remote thanks to Caesars Sportsbook, as they have introduced same-game parlays.
That’s right – you can now create parlays from pre-game markets for MLB, NFL, NBA, and selected soccer betting. Want to know more? Follow us below the fold, and we’ll show you how this works.
How Does This Promo Work?
If you’re new to parlays, they are essentially a single wager that links two or more bets. Manage to win every leg, and you’ll be in for a big score. However, as we alluded to in the intro, traditional parlays do not allow multiple legs from the same match.
But now, with Caesars Sportsbook’s same-game parlays, you can do that (so long as they’re pre-match markets).
Here’s how to do it – start by logging onto Caesars. Then go to the betting dashboard and find a match that hasn’t begun yet. Click on it, find markets you like, and create a parlay from them.
After that, place your wager and hit “submit.” Lastly, set down your clicker and enjoy the game – you won’t risk missing an amazing play ever again!
Terms & Conditions
We can’t believe it took this long to come up with same-game parlays! But as always, there are terms and conditions to be aware of:
- Currently, same-game parlays are only available for games in the MLB, NFL, NBA, and in selected soccer leagues.
- You can only create same-game parlays from pre-game markets.
- Caesars Sportsbook caps same-game parlay selections at ten legs.
- Cash outs are unavailable for same-game parlays.
- This offer is available in AZ, CO, IA, IN, LA, MI, NJ, TN, VA, and WV.