Grab Awesome Prizes and Bonuses in the Caesars Casino Great Gift Wrap Up
- Log onto Caesars Online Casino
- If you haven't already, link your Caesars Rewards account to your Caesars Online Casino account
- Earn Online Tier Credits by playing your favorite casino games
- Use your credits to shop for merchandise and casino bonuses at the Caesars Palace Ballroom (Atlantic City, NJ)
- This offer is available in NJ and PA
Before you know it, the holiday season will be upon us – started your shopping yet? If you haven’t, don’t despair, as Caesars Online Casino is giving you a way to combine your hobby and gift-giving. Follow us below, and we’ll show you how to convert loyalty points to cool presents.
How Does This Promo Work?
Start by logging onto Caesars Online Casino. But before you start gaming, make sure that you’ve connected your Caesars Rewards account to your Caesars Online Casino account. If you haven’t, get it done ASAP. And if you don’t have a Caesars Reward account, open one and connect to your online account.
Once you have got that sorted out, play your favorite casino games. As you do, you’ll earn Online Tier Credits as per usual. Except from December 6 to 12, you can use those points to buy gifts. During those dates, the Caesars Palace Ballroom in Atlantic City will be filled with all sorts of cool stuff. You can even treat yourself to some casino bonuses if you want!
Terms & Conditions
What a cool idea for a seasonal promo. However, there are T&Cs you should know about:
- This promo runs until December 12, 2021.
- To qualify for this promotion, you must link your Caesars Rewards Account to your Caesars online account.
- During the promotion period, you’ll get one Gift Point for every Online Tier Credit earned.
- From December 6 to December 12, you may redeem your Gift Points for merchandise and casino bonuses in-person at the Caesars Palace Ballroom in Atlantic City, NJ.
- To redeem Gift Points, you must present your Caesars Rewards card along with government-issued photo ID.
- This offer is only valid in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.