As awesome as DraftKings was, it lacked an important piece. They didn’t have a loyalty program for the longest time – a vital part of any top gaming site.
Well, all that has changed now. Dear player: meet the Dynasty Rewards program, where players can earn “Crowns” by betting on sports, Daily Fantasy Sports, or casino games.
Accumulate enough of these baubles, and you can exchange them for site credit, sweet merch, extraordinary experiences, and more.
Follow us below the fold, and we’ll show you how this works.
How Does This Promo Work?
It’s pretty straightforward, actually. Just betting on your favorite sports, participating in DFS contests, or wagering on casino games will get you Crowns. The more you play on DraftKings, the more Crowns you’ll earn.
Amass enough, and you can get tons of site credit, the latest iPhone, or a kick-ass vacation from the Dynasty Store.
But that’s not the only thing Crowns are good for. They also allow you to climb the DraftKings loyalty ladder. Everyone starts at Bronze, but you can eventually achieve Onyx status if you play enough.
Along the way, you’ll get better accrual bonuses (a percentage-based top-up of the Crowns earned in the past month), personalized customer service, access to exclusive live events, and more.
Terms & Conditions
Wow – it looks like the wait for Dynasty Rewards was well worth it! But as always, there are terms and conditions to be aware of:
- You cannot earn loyalty points (Crowns) on casino craps wagers, or on sports betting markets with odds of -1000 or shorter.
- In this promo, you can exchange Crowns for site credit. Site credit is the same as bonus funds, as you wager through it once to withdraw awarded amounts.
- No windows are specified for the wagering of site credit. Please do not delay completing wagering requirements, though, as DraftKings can revoke unwagered bonus cash at their discretion.
- Not all games contribute equally to wagering requirements. For more information on these restrictions, check DraftKings T&Cs.
- This offer is only available in NJ, PA, MI, CT, and WV.