|Arizona Online Sportsbooks||Mobile Apps||Software|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|Unibet Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|BetRivers Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|SaharaBets Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
|Fubo Sportsbook||Yes||iOS / Android|
⭐ Top 6 Arizona Betting Apps
Arizona sports betting landscape is dotted with sportsbook apps. All sports gambling industry operators available online in the state have mobile betting apps for AZ bettors. New sportsbook apps are also consistently coming up in the state. The number of available online sportsbooks keeps growing. BonusFinder provides you with a lowdown on all the available apps for Android devices and iPhone devices. Bettors can play on the mobile phone apps or just play on the desktop website of the gambling site. The websites work in browsers (such as Chrome or Firefox) and work seamlessly on computers.
#1. FanDuel Sportsbook App
FanDuel is another huge gambling name in the US and for sports betting in Arizona. All daily fantasy sports players are aware of DraftKings and FanDuel. FanDuel Sports claims to be America’s #1 Sportsbook and mobile sportsbook operator. It has 12 million+ registered users.
FanDuel Sportsbook AZ Promo offer is a $1,000 risk-free bet. As a new user of Arizona online sportsbook site, you get up to a $1,000 refund in site credit if you lose your first bet. FanDuel issues you site credits within 72 hours of the bet settlement. Click on the link to FanDuel to get the offer if you are 21+ years old (legal gambling age).
How to Get the FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Offer? Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona using our link (‘Get this bonus now’). Get the FanDuel sportsbook promo code offer by just clicking the link. Place your first bet on the FanDuel sportsbook app or website.
If your first bet loses, you will get a refund in site credit, up to $1,000. Simple.
#2. BetMGM Sportsbook App
The BetMGM sportsbook app is available for both Android and iOS devices. BetMGM app users get a deposit match bonus of $1,000 with the bonus code BONUSMGM for sports betting in Arizona. BetMGM AZ site is also available without app download. Players can play and bet on the MGM sportsbook desktop website. Click our exclusive link to bet and play at BetMGM.
BetMGM sportsbook is a reputed industry operator with excellent betting lines, bet types, sports, promotions, rewards, and an MGM loyalty program for players.
#3. Fubo Sportsbook App
Fubo sportsbook is a new player in the Arizona sports betting market. Fubo Arizona sportsbook app integrates the Fubo TV experience into online sportsbook.
Fubo sportsbook new player welcome bonus is a $1,000 risk-free bet along with one month trial of Fubo TV.
Fubo sportsbook promo code is FUBOBONUS. Click our affiliate link and use the promo code to get the welcome offer on their app.
#4. Caesars Sportsbook App
Caesars sportsbook (formerly William Hill) is one of the biggest names in the sports events wagering industry in the US. Caesars sportsbook app and site claim to treat you like the Caesar. The sportsbook welcome bonus is a $1,100 bet insurance offer with a first minimum deposit of $50.
Caesars sportsbook Arizona promo code is FINDERCZR.
#5. Unibet Sportsbook App
Unibet is another famous name in the gambling industry. Unibet AZ sportsbook is available for online wagering.
Unibet sportsbook gives Arizonans a $250 new player bonus. You get a $250 free bet offer in the copper state. You can use the Unibet promo on any Unibet sports market.
#6. DraftKings Sportsbook App
DraftKings is a huge name in the world of mobile sportsbooks and fantasy sports. They were among the first mobile sites to launch in the Arizona state.
DraftKings sportsbook promo offer is a $1,000 risk free bet. The catch is that it is a 20% match only. So when you deposit $100, you get a proportional match of $20 only.
The site is available online on browsers and mobile apps. They offer all favorite games and markets including NFL odds, MLB odds, NBA odds for players.
⭐ Arizona Online Sportsbooks 2022
Online sportsbooks are legal in Arizona. The Grand Canyon state legalized online gambling in the form of legal mobile sportsbooks in September 2021. There are a number of online sportsbook apps taking bets for Arizona sports bettors. There are also land-based casinos with sports betting sites in the state.
Online sportsbook betting in Arizona is in full swing and Arizona sportsbooks represent one of the largest sports gambling markets in the USA. Sports betting sites and apps also provide welcome bonuses to new players.
⭐ List of Arizona Sports Betting Apps
Arizona sports wagering operators provide mobile betting apps. Players can download and install mobile apps for Arizona sportsbooks on their devices to bet online. Best Arizona apps include popular industry names including but not limited to BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars, Fubo, and others. BonusFinder has researched and listed top legal options for Arizonans.
|Arizona Online Sportsbook Apps||AZ Partner||Sportsbook Bonus|
|BetMGM Arizona App||Arizona Cardinals (NFL)/Gila River Hotels & Casinos||$1,000 Risk Free|
|DraftKings Arizona App||Waste Management Open / TPC Scottsdale / PGA Tour||$1,000 Deposit Bonus|
|FanDuel Arizona App||Phoenix Suns||$1,000 Risk Free|
|Unibet Arizona App||Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation||$500 Risk Free|
|Caesars Arizona App||Arizona Diamondbacks / Ak-Chin Indian Community||$1,100 First bet insurance|
|SaharaBets Arizona App||Arizona Coyotes||Las Vegas trip + free bets & $10 free bet on player birthday|
|BetRivers Arizona App||Indoor Football League s Arizona Rattlers||$250 deposit match|
|Fubo Arizona App||Ak-Chin Indian Community||30 days of free Fubo TV + $1K risk free bet|
|WynnBET Arizona App||San Carlos Apache Tribe||$1,000 Risk Free|
|Golden Nugget Arizona App||Hualapai Tribe||TBD|
|SuperBook Arizona App||Fort Mojave Indian Tribe||100% up to $750 Deposit Bonus|
|Betway Arizona App||San Juan Southern Palute Tribe||250 risk-free bet|
|Betfred Arizona App||Ft. McDowell Yavapai Nation||Bet $50 Get 250 free bet|
|Barstool Arizona App||Phoenix Raceway||$1,000 Risk Free|
|Bally Bet Arizona App||Phoenix Mercury||TBD (bet match)|
|Hard Rock Sportsbook||Navajo Gaming||3 risk-free bets up to $100|
|Play Desert Diamond Arizona App||Desert Diamond Casino||TBD|
⭐ Online Sportsbook App Features
You can download the betting app to bet online from anywhere in the state. You have the same features as the desktop site.
All betting options, live streaming, promos, rewards, bet boosts, parlay boosts and any feature available on the full-fledged website is also available for app players.
All deposit and withdrawal methods, customer care, responsible gaming options, betting guide, and house rules are available online on the Android or iOS apps for players.
Playing on the mobile app is smooth and easy. Plus you get notifications on your mobile phone when needed depending on your app customization.
How we Review AZ Sportsbooks
We review the Arizona apps for you so that you can make an informed choice as an online sports bettor. Here is what we look for while we review the betting apps for you.
- Welcome Bonuses: A sportsbook site must give new player promos. Arizona bettors need to try the bookmaker before they can commit to it. You will find that we have listed all promos for new users that Arizonans can claim.
- Mobile App: The sportsbook should have a good, actual, functional mobile app for online wagering. At the same time, the whole website should be fully functional on Chrome or other browsers for bettors. Those who want to play on mobile phones can play on apps or website.
- Betting Market: An online gambling site must have all betting lines and bet options. Nobody likes sportsbook apps which will provide only spread, total, money line as the few available bets. Odds boots, competitive odds, parlays and more options matter at all sportsbook apps.
- Promotions: The gambling site must have promotions for existing players. Loyalty programs are important to reward players to keep playing and returning to the site. New customer acquisition is easy but keeping loyal customers happy and returning is more important.
- Variety of Sports Market: AZ sportsbooks offer a huge range of sports betting markets. Players like it when all sports could find a place in the bet slip including but not limited to soccer, NBA, NFL, Football, Formula 1, PGA Tour, Baseball, NASCAR, college sports, live sports and more.
⭐ Arizona Sports Wagering Market
Sports bettors in Arizona have access to traditional sports betting markets across almost every sport. Here is a quick glimpse of possible bets on Arizona sports betting apps. Bet on professional sports teams and more. Any Arizona mobile sports betting app will have rich betting markets.
- NFL bets
- NBA bets
- Auto Racing
- NHL bets
- Other sports bets
Arizona Sports apps also publish NBA odds, NFL odds, PGA odds, UFC odds, and so on. In the NBA betting hub, for example, you have the odds, NBA pics, NBA futures, prop bets, odds, boosts power rankings, and playoff odds.
Just check your mobile app to see what odds or odds boosts are available so that you can add them to the bet slip.
⭐ Bet Types
Various AZ sportsbook apps clearly lists the various bet types on their apps and website. Here is a quick recap of bet types for sports betting in Arizona.
- Straight Bets (straight wager on your favorite AZ team like Arizona Diamondback)
- Spread Betting (on goals, points, run spread)
- Proposition bets (player prop bets, game props)
- Live Betting (in-game online gambling, once the game begins)
- Half and Quarter Betting (performance only at single half or a quarter)
- Futures (wager on long term events; odds change as your sports event gets closer)
- Parlays (a wager combining several legs, all individual legs need to be in the winning selections)
- Round Robins (place multiple parlays in one go)
⭐ How to Bet on Sportsbooks
Betting with Arizona apps is smooth and simple. Read on to know more all the how-to you need to master before placing bets. Note that you need to be at least 21 years old to bet legally on Arizona mobile sites.
How to Play on Arizona Betting Apps?
Find an Online Sportsbook You Like in Our Review
Click on the Sportsbook Link
Create Betting Account for Bonus & Play
You don’t have to get their betting app necessarily. Arizona sportsbook websites work smoothly and seamlessly. You can gamble on your favorite sports and leagues in Arizona with the desktop website version of the gambling operator.
If you like, here is how you can get the apps on your mobile devices. You can also check the App store ratings and Google Play ratings of each mobile app. FanDuel, DraftKings and BetMGM have a rich App store rating of 4.8
Install Android Apps
Android users may find the link to download the apps on the sportsbook website. You may have to get the Android sportsbook app from the link on the website as Google Play policies are still evolving towards online gambling applications.
Install iOS Apps
You can get the iOS mobile app to bet online on your Apple phone from the App store. Just search for the sportsbook app in the Apple store and you are good to go.
Create New Account to Bet Online
You can register on the online sportsbooks in Arizona using our link.
- New account creation is free for sports wagering in Arizona.
- You will be asked to provide the standard details including but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, last four digits of your social security number (SSN), answer security questions, and so on. All such details are required by federal law for online gambling regulation.
- Enter our promo code during registration, where needed.
- Deposit and Play.
Geofencing is an important requirement for state-regulated online casino gaming and sportsbook wagering. You must be present in the state of Arizona to bet online on Arizona sportsbook apps. You cannot use VPN to mask your location.
You can expect the usual deposit and withdrawal options at sportsbook apps in Arizona. Your transaction method may vary depending on the state. In some cases, you may be able to deposit money (cash at casino cage) with a personal visit to the retail sportsbook site (or partner tribal casinos).
Usual deposit and withdrawal methods include PayPal, credit card, debit card, online banking, ewallets like Skrill, eCheck/ ACH, and more.
If your deposit is declined, check the card details and bank restrictions. You can actually deposit or withdraw from anywhere in the US. But to be able to place bets, you must be physically located in state jurisdiction borders.
All financial transactions at sports betting apps are audited and checked as per sports betting legislation (Arizona sports betting law).
Arizona sportsbooks are committed to patron protection. Here are the details of the responsible gaming options at any sports betting app in the state.
- You can manage your online gambling habits by setting limits at sports betting apps and sites.
- You can set deposit limits, contest entry limits/alerts or take a time out or put yourself on the exclusion list on the mobile sports betting app. Wagering in Arizona does not have to be costly for lives.
- All Arizona sports wagering apps have a rich FAQs page to answer all your questions. You can also chat with the support team/expert using the chat window (live chat) at bottom of the page in most cases.
- You can also request a callback from the support team at any Arizona online sportsbook if you are willing to wait for some hours.
- Arizona mobile sports wagering apps also give you the option to email the support team and reply may take 12 hours or more.
Is sports betting legal in Arizona? Yes, 100% after the sports wagering legalization bill saw the light of the day. The legal Arizona sports betting apps industry is approved by the Arizona Department of Gaming. All Arizona sports wagering apps hold licenses for Arizona online sportsbook operations. The state has not legalized online casinos.
After the successful sports wager legalization bill there is an attempt to provide licenses to more tribal casinos in the state in near future after many months of sports wagering experience. New sports legislation bill is with a committee before Arizona sports betting law could be debated or changed again.
Arizona sportsbooks launched on Sept 9 2021. Legalized sports wagering is possible on multiple Arizona app options with multiple sports betting partnerships which included professional sports franchises, sportsbook operators, and tribal casinos.
Legal sports betting is a reality with digital and retail sportsbooks in Arizona. What is your pick as an Arizona bettor in the Grand Canyon state? College sports, Arizona Cardinals, NFL odds (or odds boosts), bet promos, you will get it all soon in the state. AZ sportsbooks licensed by the Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG) are there for your bet slip. Arizona bettors, place bets at the best AZ mobile sportsbook apps having sports wagering licenses.
Sports Betting in Arizona FAQ
- Which is the best Arizona Sportsbook app?
We recommend the hugely popular BetMGM for legal online sports betting in Arizona. Use bonus code BONUSMGM while creating your new account to gamble online on your phone or desktop.
- Are betting apps legal in Arizona?
Is sports betting legal in Arizona? Yes, 100%. All sites and apps are licensed by the Arizona Department of Gaming. You should not play at any online site if it is not regulated by the ADG.
- How can I deposit and withdraw money on gambling apps?
Sports gambling apps have all the usual depositing and withdrawal methods including online banking, visa, credit cards, debit cards, eCheck, ACH, PayPal, Skrill and other payment methods.